So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.
There was no Officer Murdered.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

Isn't that serious to you?

So you don’t support the police?
View attachment 507910

Obviously you and your progressive friends don't when you will not honor the hero that saved the Capitol from the insurrectionists by presenting the police officer who saved all those congresspersons from certain death a medal for his valor under fire from a violent unarmed female insurrectionist.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unfortunately, your martyr was leading the attack on the senate chamber and was becoming more violent in her efforts to break in. I guess they shoulda let 'em in to rip the place apart as the police applauded like you and your fellow trumpeciles are doing. Maybe we should defund the police so that that there is 0 protection for our lawmakers and Capitol.

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

So injuries justified lying about murder?

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.

Last edited:
This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

Let us know when your orange god cares about Babbitt.

How can congress explore that deadly day at the capitol without addressing the killing of the only one to die that day?...

Before it even begins, this Pelosi "commission" is already sure to prove itself another democratic circus farce just like its last three investigations.
What a shame the GOP is hiding stuff and doesn't want to participate.

How can congress explore that deadly day at the capitol without addressing the killing of the only one to die that day?...
She wasn’t the only one to die that day. They’re lucky more weren’t shot.
Who else died on that day?...please look it up so you can drain your brain of CNN bullshit....

Who else died on that day?...please look it up so you can drain your brain of CNN bullshit....
Worthless link. Requires paid subscription

Of course you reject it. Just like the GOP is rejecting participating in the investigation.

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

So you don’t support the police?

The one time out of how many that the Left is supporting the police and justifying opening fire on an unarmed perpetrator because the officer’s life was threatened? The only reason is because this fits a larger agenda.

When Trump's mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats yelling about getting Pence etc do you think any of the police officers pondered "larger agendas"?

Of course you reject it. Just like the GOP is rejecting participating in the investigation.
I reject it because it requires payment making it worthless Try something that does not require a subscription.

Many are rejectinmg this investigation and they should. For one simple reason. The FBI is already investigating and arresting many who commited crimes that day,'

Congress and that Whore Pelosi should not be wasting time and money pulling this worthless and redundant crap which is nothing more than an effort to stay relevant and get re elected.

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.

Ashli was killed during the commission of a crime promoted by Trump. Have you ever seen an hysterical mob that all fired up and excited.. .... irrational? I have and it not only frightening but damned dangerous.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public funding out? I just don't get it?
The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.
Should the Pelosi Inquisition identify and question the man to shot and killed ashley babbit?

Ashli was killed during the commission of a crime promoted by Trump. Have you ever seen an hysterical mob that all fired up and excited.. .... irrational? I have and it not only frightening but damned dangerous.
Yes I have seen it over and obver again last year promoted by democrats nation wide.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.
Should the Pelosi Inquisition identify and question the man to shot and killed ashley babbit?

He has already been questioned.. and there were witnesses.

Do you want a lynching? If so you belong to Trump's mob ...

Yes I have seen it over and obver again last year promoted by democrats nation wide.

You're confused. Vandals, arsonists and looters.. anyone who is violent, should be arrested by the police.

WHY OH WHY?

No, because you trumpeciles will kill him since you think that she did not commit a criminal act and was involved in a "lovefest" tour of our Capitol.

I agree with you about Trump.

You're confused. Vandals, arsonists and looters.. anyone who is violent, should be arrested by the police.
I'm not confused. I agree with the principle. It is demcorats throwing it out the window when it comes to ATNIFA?BLM.

Trump incited a lynch mob mentality. YOU find that acceptable. The consequences of his demands are still with us.

Forum List

Back