So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

So you don’t support the police?
How do you know he/she was a cop? They're so chickenshit to release info YOU DON'T KNOW
The press conference said it was a Capitol Police officer.

We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite

The police officer called out for them to stop several times.

Her death is tragic, but she was doing what Trump had called for.

It doesn't have any credibility either way.

Pelosi's a lunatic fascist & psychopath.

IOW, a Democrat.

The police officer called out for them to stop several times.

Her death is tragic, but she was doing what Trump had called for.
HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT!!!

IOW, a Democrat.

Pelosi is far more intelligent and decent than Trump ever was.

Trump is responsible for that mob storming the Capitol.

It has no credibility if Stewart Rhodes isn't called, and thoroughly questioned about his relationship with the spook state.
I'd like to see the father of James & John Sullivan called as well.

I can't find his name in any of my research though. . it seems to be redacted.

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.

The one time out of how many that the Left is supporting the police and justifying opening fire on an unarmed perpetrator because the officer’s life was threatened? The only reason is because this fits a larger agenda.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public finding out? I just don't get it?

Last edited:

The one time out of how many that the Left is supporting the police and justifying opening fire on an unarmed perpetrator because the officer’s life was threatened? The only reason is because this fits a larger agenda.

In the crush of the crowd breaking thru the window, do you think the officer who could tell if someone was armed or not?

IOW, a Democrat.

Pelosi is far more intelligent and decent than Trump ever was.

Trump is responsible for that mob storming the Capitol.
Trump's a highly intelligent narcissist, Pelosi is a demented psychopath; she's vastly more dangerous than Trump ever was or ever will be.

Garbage assertion.

In the crush of the crowd breaking thru the window, do you think the officer who could tell if someone was armed or not?
"Shoot first, ask questions later" - the new Democrat motto.

Unless the shootee is a Black felon of course.

No wonder they're regarded by sane/decent people as 21st century Nazis.

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.
There was no Officer Murdered.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public funding out? I just don't get it?
The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.

Did I say I disagreed with or am judging the officer’s actions? No. My post calls out the Left and another chapter of their continuing hypocrisy. This is that one time out of 100 where the Left backs a cop for firing in self defense.

Let’s go back to your scenario “in the crush of a crowd”. I think back to last June at a BLM -led protest in DC where their was a crush of a crowd pushing on police towards the White House and throwing projectiles at the police. Perhaps the police should have fired at the crowd? Windows were broken, objects where thrown, it was a crushing mob….how would the cops know if any of the people doing these things were armed or not?

the Left looks so full of shit on this one. 1/6 barely lasted a day. Our Democracy was never threatened that day. Contrast that to 9/11 or when the Leftist radicals threatened to blow up the Capitol or when the Bernie Sanders supporter opened fire on half of Congress because they were Republican.

the Left looks so full of shit on this one. 1/6 barely lasted a day. Our Democracy was never threatened that day. Contrast that to 9/11 or when the Leftist radicals threatened to blow up the Capitol or when the Bernie Sanders supporter opened fire on half of Congress because they were Republican.

I beg to differ.
It's still going on now, you all are still trying to steal the election from our constitutionally elected president to install a president dictator of your liking. Y'all are just as angry as that day, and y'all are likely to do it again, and continue to destroy our democracy and constitution.

Last edited:

She was fomenting and leading an attack on the interior chambers of our Capitol. The police ordered them, and her, to leave the area. Instead, she attempted a break-in. This was Trump's "lovefest" and he should be held accountable, certainly not the police officer who was trying to protect our lawmakers.

How do you know he/she was a cop? They're so chickenshit to release info YOU DON'T KNOW
I don't care if he was the man in the moon. He was protecting our lawmakers from a group of criminals.

I have no problem with a commission Investigating Ashley Babbit's killing....It was investigated by the police but again that's them investigating themselves So I can see how we would all want a separate entity looking into it. From what I understand The other officers there were interviewed And the medical examiner Reported that she was shot In the shoulder. Which showed He did not aim to kill her. The bullet Likely Went through her shoulder Into some other area Of the body Which killed her.

Forum List

Back