So if I accidently pay for something at a fast food or the cashier didn't hear me clearly, I am...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Not supposed to ask to be refunded for that purchase and buy something else? I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing thinking I was getting nachos or that she didn't hear me clearly. My friend told me I was in the wrong and not supposed to get a refund????????????

It's not like I took a bite and said It's nasty. I never opened the shit

Not supposed to ask to be refunded for that purchase and buy something else? I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing thinking I was getting nachos or that she didn't hear me clearly. My friend told me I was in the wrong and not supposed to get a refund????????????

Your friend was probably just embarrassed by you snapping at a minimum wage employee over something trivial. You sound like a real jerk.

Your life is just a never ending stream of tragedy isn't it.

Your friend was probably just embarrassed by you snapping at a minimum wage employee over something trivial. You sound like a real jerk.

Because the stupid bitch didn't want to refund me my money. Then had a nerve to say...…….."well it's going to take 24 hours for your money to be refunded" OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb bitch. Now give me my fucking money

what the fuck is you talking about mongo

what the fuck is you talking about mongo
They're always out to get you, every is always doing you wrong, it's never your fault, it's always some "bitch" fucking you over.

Crap on a crutch kid, grow a pair and stand on your own for once.

FBJ doesn't have friends

1008-MWBZ-faq-q1.jpg

So.... what did this horrific bit of unfair mayhem cost you?

About 3 bucks, amirite?

I'm always just so surprised you ain't married.

So.... what did this horrific bit of unfair mayhem cost you?

About 3 bucks, amirite?

I'm always just so surprised you ain't married.

Man I don't give a fuck., I want my money especially since I was going to eat the shit. Are you retarded?

I never eat fast food lettuce or tomatoes so invariably 3 out of 4 time I order something from Taco Bell with no lettuce, it comes with lettuce. I don't act like a little bitch about it. I pick the shit off the shit and move on.

Never piss off your fast food cook....what ever you do.....

I never eat fast food lettuce or tomatoes so invariably 3 out of 4 time I order something from Taco Bell with no lettuce, it comes with lettuce. I don't act like a little bitch about it. I pick the shit off the shit and move on.

I love lettuce

Wait! Be clear here. Did you get what you ordered. Did the “dumb bitch “ give you the food that you told her you wanted? If she did, and you snapped then you are a worthless dirt bag who should never marry or have kids, because you will blame them when they do what you told them to do. On the other hand, if she got the order wrong, politely say that is not what you ordered. It’s really simple for normal people.

I love lettuce

Good, because I think that will be your only choice when it comes to marriage.

Wait! Be clear here. Did you get what you ordered. Did the “dumb bitch “ give you the food that you told her you wanted? If she did, and you snapped then you are a worthless dirt bag who should never marry or have kids, because you will blame them when they do what you told them to do. On the other hand, if she got the order wrong, politely say that is not what you ordered. It’s really simple for normal people.

She got upset because she didn't know how to give me a refund. She wasn't trained properly and was mad when I demanded a refund. And she was ugly which means she is living her WORST LIFE

Never piss off your fast food cook....what ever you do.....

There is no doubt Fbj has swallowed more than a few foreign loogies, and somehow that makes me happy.

She got upset because she didn't know how to give me a refund. She wasn't trained properly and was mad when I demanded a refund. And she was ugly which means she is living her WORST LIFE

Listen! DID YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDERED?

Forum List

Back