So...if Hillary ran again in 2020...

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Would you vote for her? If so..why. If not, why not? Even if you are a dem and wouldn't..why not?

There Are Rumors Hillary Clinton Will Run In 2020 & People Don't Know What To Think

In his column, which ran in the Post over the weekend, Goodwin relied on four key points to make his case: there is currently no other clear Democratic opponent to run against Trump, the sheer number of other Democratic presidential hopefuls could help consolidate Clinton's support, she could potentially beat many Democratic contenders in their own state, and she'd probably bring in a lot of money to take on Trump's reelection.

I wouldn't vote for her. But, she is the strongest contender the Democrats have by far. None of the other rumored candidates would have a chance. She would crush them. That includes Bernie Sanders. This time, she would play hard ball with him and he would get crushed. She would dismiss Biden easily. Liz Warren, crushed easily.

I believe Clinton will run, because the DNC will beg her to run. Love her or hate her, she is by far their best shot in 2020. She is the only one that can challenge Trump. Maybe someone else will emerge, but we are gonna be half way through Trump's first term soon, and Clinton remains the top contender.

DhoZdEpUEAAYj-Y-602280.JPG

I'd vote for George Bush's dog over Trump, because he'd do less damage to the United States.

I'd find it entertaining in a Jerry Springer kind of way if it did. Especially if it happened during one of its egg-laying stages, trying to hide that enormous egg sac underneath its Chairman Mao outfits.

I believe Clinton will run, because the DNC will beg her to run. Love her or hate her, she is by far their best shot in 2020. She is the only one that can challenge Trump. Maybe someone else will emerge, but we are gonna be half way through Trump's first term soon, and Clinton remains the top contender.
Please, please, Democrats, run Hillary for president in 2020!! ... :thup:

/----/ Yes please please please
upload_2018-7-9_17-39-30.jpeg

#fakenews
/----/ Doesn't look fake to me.
Talk emerges that Hillary is plotting her 2020 comeback | Daily Mail Online
Is she back? Talk emerges that Hillary Clinton is plotting her 2020 comeback and prepping to take on Donald Trump a second time
  • Hillary Clinton has ramped her public presence and fundraising appeals
  • She has been outspoken about President Trump's 'zero tolerance' immigration policy and raised $1.5 million for various groups
  • Clinton's next scheduled public appearance is at the third annual Ozy Fest that takes place July 21 and 22 in Central Park
  • Multiple Democrats have stoked the 2020 speculation fires with talk of challenging Trump in two years

View attachment 203830
Should have left the bitch fall.

#fakenews
/----/ Doesn't look fake to me.
Talk emerges that Hillary is plotting her 2020 comeback | Daily Mail Online
Is she back? Talk emerges that Hillary Clinton is plotting her 2020 comeback and prepping to take on Donald Trump a second time
  • Hillary Clinton has ramped her public presence and fundraising appeals
  • She has been outspoken about President Trump's 'zero tolerance' immigration policy and raised $1.5 million for various groups
  • Clinton's next scheduled public appearance is at the third annual Ozy Fest that takes place July 21 and 22 in Central Park
  • Multiple Democrats have stoked the 2020 speculation fires with talk of challenging Trump in two years

Liberals are constantly plotting and scheming.

I would definitely vote for her in the Pennsylvania Primary.

She makes a good case that she got ripped off by Uncle Pooty and Obama himself says she's the most qualified person ever to run.

I don't see how the DNC can deny her

View attachment 203830
Should have left the bitch fall.

On her punkin head.

Forum List

Back