So...if Hillary ran again in 2020...

What the major sites will do is ban any such poster who posts such shopped images in order to avoid major law suits.

It’s in the C-Span Video archives
as examples of photo shopping

So I understand you .....the live C-Span footage of these events, which are preserved as .gov owned media are photoshopped?

This meme is highly edited....But beyond that, why doesn't Biden have dozens of complaints and several lawsuits against him like Duh Donald does?

Because Uncle Joe wasn't running for anything.

Rough%20Edges-S.jpg

What the major sites will do is ban any such poster who posts such shopped images in order to avoid major law suits.

It’s in the C-Span Video archives
as examples of photo shopping

So I understand you .....the live C-Span footage of these events, which are preserved as .gov owned media are photoshopped?

yapyapyapf.gif

I'd vote for George Bush's dog over Trump, because he'd do less damage to the United States.

What damage ? A great economy, low unemployment , less illegals, lower welfare ? :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:
Almost everyone in the Trump administration has lots of illegal activity.

There's never been such a corrupt regime since the 19th century.

Would you vote for her? If so..why. If not, why not? Even if you are a dem and wouldn't..why not?

There Are Rumors Hillary Clinton Will Run In 2020 & People Don't Know What To Think

In his column, which ran in the Post over the weekend, Goodwin relied on four key points to make his case: there is currently no other clear Democratic opponent to run against Trump, the sheer number of other Democratic presidential hopefuls could help consolidate Clinton's support, she could potentially beat many Democratic contenders in their own state, and she'd probably bring in a lot of money to take on Trump's reelection.

I doubt she'll be alive in 2020...or a vegetable from a massive stroke. Her eye wanders, she passes out, she's got post-concussion syndrome from hitting her head on a kitchen counter, and she's had a truck load of well-deserved stress during her crooked reign of terror. If she is still alive she'd never make it through another campaign against Trump...he'd BUTCHER her after the first term he's having. Better she keeps wandering through the woods drunk until a serial-killer happens upon her and sends her to Judgement Day........ to explain what she did to Vince Foster.

More edited photos.
Where's the complaints and lawsuits OODA_Loop?
All ya' got are right wing memes.
No wonder Trump won.
This is all it takes for you to form an opinion.

Did they edit the young girls pulling away or stopping his hands on their body ?

You know, you conservatives were staunchly defending Roy Moore when he was accused of molesting those girls when he was running for Congress. You guys said that since there had been no charges brought, nor had he been prosecuted, that he should be given the benefit of the doubt because it was a "he said/she said" kind of thing.

Why is it that you can't give Biden the same benefit of the doubt? As far as I know, no charges have been brought, nor has he been prosecuted for anything like pedophilia.

Oh.................wait......................forgot......................only the left is guilty because conservatives never do anything wrong.

More edited photos.
Where's the complaints and lawsuits OODA_Loop?
All ya' got are right wing memes.
No wonder Trump won.
This is all it takes for you to form an opinion.

Did they edit the young girls pulling away or stopping his hands on their body ?

You know, you conservatives were staunchly defending Roy Moore when he was accused of molesting those girls when he was running for Congress. You guys said that since there had been no charges brought, nor had he been prosecuted, that he should be given the benefit of the doubt because it was a "he said/she said" kind of thing.

Why is it that you can't give Biden the same benefit of the doubt? As far as I know, no charges have been brought, nor has he been prosecuted for anything like pedophilia.

Oh.................wait......................forgot......................only the left is guilty because conservatives never do anything wrong.

Benefit of the doubt ? Did you watch the Cspan footage and see those children and women recoil and pull his hands away ?

No, I would not vote for her, and the reasons are the same as to why I wouldn’t vote for her in 2016.

Forum List

Back