So, i have decided to run for the Presidency of the United States. On my first day in office, I'm going to have the FBI raid every Democrat house.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So the precedence has been set by AG Eric Garland that it is now acceptable to have warrants issued by judges aligned with my campaign and totally bypass the 4th amendment with such actions. You Democrat voters have done a crime and you will be found guilty as charged no matter what.

1660146096438.png

You know the president can't just order the FBI to do things, right? While Trump may have told you the President is God and can do whatever he wants, that's not actually the case.

You're projecting your own fascist standards on to ethical people. You never saw Democrats talking about how they would get revenge by attacking innocent people and using false arrests and show trials, but it's now what every Republican is demanding. Conservatism is now open Stalinism.

As usual, moral high ground to the Demcorats. Democrats are ethical, republican are corrupt. We're the good guys, you're dogshit.

So the precedence has been set by AG Eric Garland that it is now acceptable to have warrants issued by judges aligned with my campaign and totally bypass the 4th amendment with such actions. You Democrat voters have done a crime and you will be found guilty as charged no matter what.

View attachment 680224
The DNC is guilty of all kinds of crime, like Obama running guns to drug lords across the border while trying to take guns from law abiding citizens in the US, but without being held to account for any of it

Therefore, I challenge the notion that any of them will be held to account for anything.

You could argue that what is needed it a Republican FBI and DOJ, just like we have a democrat FBI and DOJ today

But then, Leftists will just infiltrate them and take them over, cuz it's what they do. It's really all they do

You know the president can't just order the FBI to do things, right? While Trump may have told you the President is God and can do whatever he wants, that's not actually the case.

You're projecting your own fascist standards on to ethical people. You never saw Democrats talking about how they would get revenge by attacking innocent people and using false arrests and show trials, but it's now what every Republican is demanding. Conservatism is now open Stalinism.

As usual, moral high ground to the Demcorats. Democrats are ethical, republican are corrupt. We're the good guys, you're dogshit.
You need to come to terms with the fact that at least half the country no longer recognizes such organizations as the FBI and DOJ as legitimate and unbiased organizations.

The little bubble you live in is growing smaller by the day.

The little bubble you live in is growing smaller by the day.
How's the Civil War going, bitch?

You really have no idea how small your group of whinypussytraitors is, do you?

So, what's the master plan? Whimper more in online SafeSpaces? The nation salutes your bravery.

"Evidence? I'm a conservative. I don't need no stinkin' evidence. I just want people dead!".

Now, not all conservatives are psycho Stalinist traitors. Just most of them.
They better find what they were looking for with Trump, is all I can say

Coming up with a big zero, like they did with the Putin conspiracy that lasted the entire time Trump was in office and cost taxpayers $30 million, it just looks like endless witch hunts and partisan persecution using taxpayer funded organizations.

Now back to your little bubble before it pops.

How's the Civil War going, bitch?

You really have no idea how small your group of whinypussytraitors is, do you?

So, what's the master plan? Whimper more in online SafeSpaces? The nation salutes your bravery.
You're a buffoon.

Well, thankfully Mikeoxenormous will never ever be elected to POTUS, or even a member of any office of trust. And that puts him into the same category of The Donald, a leader only capable of leading ... no one.

Really? Sandy Berger stuffing Federal supposedly secret documents is OK with you? What about Hillary Clinton and her destruction of Hundreds of E Mails, her Server, etc. etc? Please tell us why Hunter Biden and THE MAN ( Joe Biden) illegal dealings aren’t being investigated and how the DRUG / SEX ADDICTED SON got so wealthy ?
Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan? Know who SECRETLY went with her? HER SON ! He has dealings with them
The Judge that have the OK RE; the Raid on Trump had a personal agenda. He went on a rampage on FACEBOOK
Like all good DEMORATS , you’re FULL OF SHIIT. 👍

Really? Sandy Berger stuffing Federal supposedly secret documents is OK with you?
Kook, you realize Sandy Berger was prosecuted and convicted, right?

Probably not, since FOX has been lying outright and telling you the opposite.

What about Hillary Clinton and her destruction of Hundreds of E Mails, her Server, etc. etc?
Didn't happen.

Remember, liar, you can only gaslight other fascist losers with your lies.

Please tell us why Hunter Biden
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Now you're just wandering off in loonyland.

Psychotic kook fascist losers are boring, so you're boring.

"Evidence? I'm a conservative. I don't need no stinkin' evidence. I just want people dead!".

Now, not all conservatives are psycho Stalinist traitors. Just most of them.
Manboob is confused. Or lying. It’s the libtards who dispense with evidence.

Exhibit 1.:

“It’s the seriousness of the charges!”

Exhibit 2.:

The 1/6 congressional investigation committee.

Manboob is confused. Or lying. It’s the libtards who dispense with evidence.
I understand. It's not easy on the cultists when cults die.

You'll survive. Someday, you'll even be able to admit that you fell for some really stupid lies.

That is, if you don't off yourself first. But please don't consider that. Things aren't as bad as you think they are. You'll get through this.

I understand. It's not easy on the cultists when cults die.

You'll survive. Someday, you'll even be able to admit that you fell for some really stupid lies.

That is, if you don't off yourself first. But please don't consider that. Things aren't as bad as you think they are. You'll get through this.
You’re a dishonest libtard. Typical of your ilk, you can’t even admit when you’ve been proved wrong.

Kook, you realize Sandy Berger was prosecuted and convicted, right?

Probably not, since FOX has been lying outright and telling you the opposite.

Didn't happen.

Remember, liar, you can only gaslight other fascist losers with your lies.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Now you're just wandering off in loonyland.

Psychotic kook fascist losers are boring, so you're boring.
Berger was fined $50,000 and ONLY TWO YEARS OF PROBATION for having a enlarged crotch filled to the top with Federal Papers he had no business having
Did they raid his office? Did they come to his house pounding on the Door with Guns blazing? Was he arrested and taken into custody with CNN just “ accidentally “ being there?
Hillary didn’t destroy thousands of E Mails, her Server, etc etc? BRANDON and his sex , Drug Addicted son aren’t doing anything illegal? With losers like you, no wonder this Country is in decline

Sounds like a massive waste of taxpayer money that wouldn't solve anything, and would just be a massive witch-hunt. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................................
Not at all, i am sure i can find a crime that every Democrat has committed. Like aiding and abetting diseased illegals breaking the law by coming into this country and the progressives voting for those Democrats who allow it to happen. Ah yep, i cant wait to start on Jan 21st 2025.

Forum List

Back