So I been working in an ER

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
For a while now, I was contracted to train the security staff (I am a MOAB instructor, among other things) and that has turned into me working the ER and the behavioral health intake unit of a large hospital.
So let me tell you about my night.....some PCP smoking motherfucker just bit me.

For a while now, I was contracted to train the security staff (I am a MOAB instructor, among other things) and that has turned into me working the ER and the behavioral health intake unit of a large hospital.
So let me tell you about my night.....some PCP smoking motherfucker just bit me.
Ouch! Let's hope the mf'er doesn't have some communicable disease, or worse yet, the CHINESE VIRUS, AKA The Wu Flu! Years ago when I was working in a group home for mentally and physically disabled adults, one of the residents bit me. I had to go to the hospital, where they gave me some kind of shot, can't remember what it was. I was told to keep the wound clean and watch for any sign of infection. It cleared up in a few days.

Ouch! Let's hope the mf'er doesn't have some communicable disease, or worse yet, the CHINESE VIRUS, AKA The Wu Flu! Years ago when I was working in a group home for mentally and physically disabled adults, one of the residents bit me. I had to go to the hospital, where they gave me some kind of shot, can't remember what it was. I was told to keep the wound clean and watch for any sign of infection. It cleared up in a few days.

Cool Story Bro,
Can I have another?
Nice Job 147.

• Banned
I have been exposed to probably dozens of Kung Flu patients in the last few weeks ; so far, nada.

MOAB?

• Banned
MOAB?
Management of Aggressive Behavior

Yep, I st
Yep, I statrted pre med. I was a scholarship athlete so we got put on the top of the list for work study during summer. Worked ER as a transporter at Los Robles Hospital in SemiValley California. Changed to civil engineering right after that experience. Life and death struggles every day in that place. No fun at all. Good luck in the future, not a fun place. Develope thick skin in a hury. My poor sister is an MD and a psychiatrist. Has not had to do MD rounds in over ten years. Poor girl has been burning the candle at both ends and in the middle ever since. many people in the hospitals right now not doing what they normally do. Hang in there hopefully just a temporary thing.

Yep, I st
Yep, I statrted pre med. I was a scholarship athlete so we got put on the top of the list for work study during summer. Worked ER as a transporter at Los Robles Hospital in SemiValley California. Changed to civil engineering right after that experience. Life and death struggles every day in that place. No fun at all. Good luck in the future, not a fun place. Develope thick skin in a hury. My poor sister is an MD and a psychiatrist. Has not had to do MD rounds in over ten years. Poor girl has been burning the candle at both ends and in the middle ever since. many people in the hospitals right now not doing what they normally do. Hang in there hopefully just a temporary thing.
Frankly, the level of violence was extremely high before the pandemic, and it's only gotten worse since. MICAs going off every night, it seems.

*Mentally Ill, Chemically Altered/addicted

I hear you. This year I have seen the opiate issue first hand. I have seen two people recieve NARCAM this year One of them I actually knew and this did not happen in a hospital. One of them was last night. I was working on one of my rental properties till almost mid night last night. I heard a comotion out side and this tiny little lady had evidently passed out while driviing. She came to rest in a yard and it could have been worse. I watched the paramedics give her narcam right there in the street. The young lady was an attractive young lady and I thought you know this could have been her last night on this planet had some one not called the paramedics. I did not hear the crash but heard the sirens. I hope she learned her lesson

We have been getting a big spike in PCP cases. They all have that white shit around their mouths.

Forum List

Back