So How Does It Feel, Democrats?

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Imagine being the person who believes "Trump is Hitler" who has just witnessed their trusted political leaders pray for Hitler.

Obama, Biden, and the Clintons offer prayers for Trump after he tests positive for COVID-19

Last edited:
Imagine being the person who believes "Trump is Hitler" who has just witnessed their trusted political leaders pray for Hitler.

The democrat overlords—their hardcore ideologues, despise Christianity and anyone who believes in anything that isn't supremacist radical left ideology. What's even more hilarious is the manner in which they shoot themselves daily in their own feet. Bless Trump's heart, they say one day. Tear it out, they say the next day.

Obama, Biden, and the Clintons offer prayers for Trump after he tests positive for COVID-19

And? Just shows they're human beings. But you go ahead and get outraged. But keep this in mind. Legitimate news media is already starting to talk about Trump's infection timeline. I'm going to play Karnac (slapping the card to my head) and say that sympathy may have its limits...and may be short lived.

So you are mad that someone in Washington is acting like a decent human being? Seriously?

And? Just shows they're human beings. But you go ahead and get outraged. But keep this in mind. Legitimate news media is already starting to talk about Trump's infection timeline. I'm going to play Karnac (slapping the card to my head) and say that sympathy may have its limits...and may be short lived.
Pelosi is human?! She looks and sounds like something out of "The Night of the Living Dead", but her hair is nice. A lot like Biden in facts, sans the hair.

Oh, so FDR, who was human, should have prayed for Hitlers health. Got it.

The sad thing really is how their sheeple followers all believe their sentiments are genuine when they feign concern for someone they attempted to character assassinate just hours prior.

Democrats lie so much that their sheeple can't tell that they are lying anymore. Liberal lemmings are kind of like Norman from Star Trek, Captain Kirk is the Conservatives and Harry Mudd is the Democrat leadership.

So you are mad that someone in Washington is acting like a decent human being? Seriously?
Yes, you would think everyone should have prayed for the health of Hitler.

None of the people quoted in the article attached to your screed have ever called Trump that.
It must take a great deal of energy to be outraged all the time.

Damned expensive, that "nice" hair. Done up at huge expense in terms of potential loss of life through her ignoring rules intended to stop the spread of King-flu. Oh....is that one her hubbie's imports?

:rofl:

bv0hao2x27r51.jpg

None of the people quoted in the article attached to your screed have ever called Trump that.
Read the OP.

I did. No one looking at any of the people wishing him well thinks that.
But far be it from me to interrupt your faux outrage.

WAit, no on on the left has called him Hitler, so that's what your going with?

WAit, no on on the left has called him Hitler, so that's what your going with?
Two of her deputies did that in the House. Did they get reprimanded?

Lefties, just do a quick Google search, it's not that hard.

This is bull as everyone knows all those fast talking traitors are Godless. People of God don't murder the most helpless and innocent of us all.

Forum List

Back