So here we have the electric mini digger…

what dumbasses are buying these things.

They reinvented the washing maching for environmental goodness and now you can't adjust your wash to what YOU want but what THEY want.
They've 'fixed' the US post office so that ..we now accomodate them rather than the post office work for us to deliver mail in a timely and safe maner. They work...around here..9-12 then open up again 2 to 4...and on saturdays now...8 to 12. WHAT A CUSHY JOB.
Hell. I can drive my mail to the destination in better time than i can get it to the post office and then to final destination.
They 'fixed' tv so that now they spy on us. andwe need new ones every 7 years when the old ones lasted decades.
You can only but cordless blinds now and good luck getting them in the length you need because you're too stupid or your kids are too stupid to avoid hanging themselves in the cords.....well...that last part is true...kids today are that stupid.

anyone detecting a pattern?

21st century has not turned out as expected.
Next thing you know. They will be feeding us recycled materials...

Researchers developed a thermoplastic resin for creating wind turbine components that can be recycled to generate household and consumer products—even gummy bears​

6r5ygy.jpg

Trust the Science!!

Charge 8 hours on a diesel generator, works 2 hours then repeat.

Dear God we are seeing the new green cognitive dissonance in action!

Now all you need is FOUR of them to do one day's worth of work, that saves the planet by requiring 32 linear hours of diesel generators running burning fossil fuel just to get one day's work out of them! :lmao:

Sure, that makes sense! I mean, that makes so much more sense than just using ONE diesel digger to simply burn the fuel itself to do the work directly and simply! :laughing0301:

Dear God we are seeing the new green cognitive dissonance in action!

Now all you need is FOUR of them to do one day's worth of work, that saves the planet by requiring 32 linear hours of diesel generators running burning fossil fuel just to get one day's work out of them! :lmao:

Sure, that makes sense! I mean, that makes so much more sense than just using ONE diesel digger to simply burn the fuel itself to do the work directly and simply! :laughing0301:
But, but, but, the two hours are two hours of green energy. It looks and sounds good. :laughing0301:

Charge 8 hours on a diesel generator, works 2 hours then repeat.

The guy in the video doesn't seem to comprehend the meaning of the term "zero emissions" or why digging a hole with a machine that spews toxic emissions from it's exhaust can be very dangerous and/or deadly under certain circumstances.

But, but, but, the two hours are two hours of green energy. It looks and sounds good.

You are closer to the truth than you realize, Meist! At the highest levels, all of this crap comes down to a NUMBERS game where someone will be able to tally up figures on percentage of EVs in use, volume of batteries sold, and percentage of fossil fuel consumption dropped for some bureaucrat to wave before some crowd in a report of the "success" and "progress" of green energy without any mention or accounting of secondary fossil consumption as a result, cost overruns, impact of mining ores, trade surplus with chinese suppliers, jobs lost or industries impacted, much less actual effect on not measurably reducing any CO2, or anything else that might give an actual, ACCURATE picture on whether any of this crap really makes any sense or is working!

No, all they are interested in is giving happy, cheery, upbeat, positive glowing reports on their progress in forcing green energy on consumers and why it must continue as deep pockets somewhere get lined with loads of money---- ---- many of them not even in this country.

The IDIOT Climate Change Cult doesn't understand the laws of thermodynamics.
Lol. I laugh because I bet you never had a p chem class or a thermo class.

Lolol

Every time that energy is changed from chemical, to mechanical to electrical and back to mechanical there is a huge energy loss.
A diesel backhoe would be enormously more efficient.

The IDIOT Climate Change Cult doesn't understand the laws of thermodynamics.
Every time that energy is changed from chemical, to mechanical to electrical and back to mechanical there is a huge energy loss.
A diesel backhoe would be enormously more efficient.
Thermodynamics? The Left can’t figure out what a boy or girl is, that’s their level of science.

Forum List

Back