So Here We Have. A Presidential Ticket. Bashing Donald Trump. We Are Better Than You Are. Yet, Refuse To Talk And Take Any Questions. Unless It's CNN.

Yet it was OK for Trump to attack places like CNN as fake news outlets and to deny certain press members passes to his get togethers at the capital.

and to mock and insult Kamala and every person who dares to disagree with him.

it was trump who reposted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" making him a PIECE OF SHIT and a VERIFIABLE NAZI

all trumpers are human garbage.....
I don't know about the "human garbage" part but they sure are uneducated and uninformed, and most are not the brightest rocks in the pile.

This I can guarantee you. A record numbers of voters will be huge this November election. Peoples lives and future depends on it. I can guarantee you black voters, Hispanics, Asians, decent educated Americans, whites, 18 & 19 yo students & families that are against gun violence, LGBTQ friends & families, militaries & families will come out and vote. On top of the pandemic, economic crisis, unemployment, businesses closures and racism.

We have VERY BIG chance we can kick that piece of shit out of WH.

Yet it was OK for Trump to attack places like CNN as fake news outlets and to deny certain press members passes to his get togethers at the capital.

and to mock and insult Kamala and every person who dares to disagree with him.

it was trump who reposted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" making him a PIECE OF SHIT and a VERIFIABLE NAZI

all trumpers are human garbage.....
I don't know about the "human garbage" part but they sure are uneducated and uninformed, and most are not the brightest rocks in the pile.

This I can guarantee you. A record numbers of voters will be huge this November election. Peoples lives and future depends on it. I can guarantee you black voters, Hispanics, Asians, decent educated Americans, whites, 18 & 19 yo students & families that are against gun violence, LGBTQ friends & families, militaries & families will come out and vote. On top of the pandemic, economic crisis, unemployment, businesses closures and racism.

We have VERY BIG chance we can kick that piece of shit out of WH.

and who just cant wait to ask spamela if she is OK with the Biden habits of smelling/sniffing/groping/fondeling of much much younger women before even asking them
Trump runs the gamut from 13 to 35 yrs old and he smells/gropes their pussies/sniffs/fondles without asking.
That's ok with you, yes? Let's make an issue of it.

Literally no evidence of that.
trump said women like having their pussies grabbed, billie

I laugh

He said that gold digging/Power hungry Who-ers would let men do anything to them in their quest for gold and power.

The Dems were so outraged you all just selected the epitome of the Gold/Power hungry who-er to be your VP candidate.

Do you see the irony there?
That is in your mind. And when did Trump say that? We all heard what he said and that wasn't it.
Transcript: Donald Trump's Taped Comments About Women ...
Oct 8, 2016 - Mr. Trump was filmed talking to Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives” in 2005 when Mr. Trump repeatedly made vulgar remarks about women. ... Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything ...

You have the right conversation
Your comprehension is piss poor.

Trump has two avenues to win: convince people he knows what he's doing on the virus, and not count likely dem votes. The constant chatter of Trumpanzees is just noise.

You know what is weird?
You don't, so I'll enlighten you.
The states that are so committed to mail in ballots are Blue States where the Dems should have no worries.
The fact that they are so concerned about losing those states -without fraud - should scare the hell out of you bendover.
The truth is that, due to this virus, people are afraid to frequent crowded areas, and rightly so. Write-in ballots, if requested, and if the states offer applications for write-in ballots, should be allowed. Trump fears that the more votes that are cast, the less his chances since the majority of voters do not support Trump. Does Trump care about the people? Nah, but he does want the votes to win any way he can do it as he continues to weaken our democracy by
decimating our postal service.
Kinda like in a dictatorship.

Your level of comprehension remains piss poor

Senile Joe and Kamala Harris are going down in flames and it's fun to watch

WhirlwindPlaintiveFossa-max-1mb.gif

Did you know that various drugs produce "fingerprints" in the hair?
That you can identifier a hard-core druggie by analysis of the hair?
That some folks have a sense of smell so keen that they can detect drugs, particularly the hallucinogenic sorts just by sniffing hair? For some reason, more common with the hair of the female rather than the male population.

There are those who have figured it out and stalk about sniffing the hair of women in hope of finding enough drug-scent to get a high without spending a dime!

Draw your own conclusions.....

Emphasis on the obvious effects of hallucinogenics on speech and behaviour.

You are giving Biden credit for way more intelligence than deserved.

Forum List

Back