So Here We Have. A Presidential Ticket. Bashing Donald Trump. We Are Better Than You Are. Yet, Refuse To Talk And Take Any Questions. Unless It's CNN.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Any of us conservatives saying "This Is Bullchit" !!! On and off over these last two or so months, we hear from Biden, trying to prop himself up to make him look like a much better candidate than Trump. And then came Spamela. She gets picked, makes her speech, again, beating up Trump, I am a better person than you! You screwed up the economy, therefore, vote for me.
And then we notice that she wont take any questions!
Imagine if every red and purple state had this rule? if you don't take questions on a regular basis, and you are running as a presidential ticket,,sorry, you wont be on the ballot !!

Yet it was OK for Trump to attack places like CNN as fake news outlets and to deny certain press members passes to his get togethers at the capital.

Any of us conservatives saying "This Is Bullchit" !!! On and off over these last two or so months, we hear from Biden, trying to prop himself up to make him look like a much better candidate than Trump. And then came Spamela. She gets picked, makes her speech, again, beating up Trump, I am a better person than you! You screwed up the economy, therefore, vote for me.
Imagine if every red and purple state had this rule? if you don't take questions on a regular basis, and you are running as a presidential ticket,,sorry, you wont be on the ballot !!
CNN agreed to pres-selected and approved questions only... SO its a damn scripted BS session every time...

CNN is nothing but propagandists..

The more Joe runs from questions the lower his poll numbers will go...he was 12 points ahead of Trump just two weeks ago now his lead is cut to 7 points.....the same lead Hillary had at this time in the race....

Trump takes soft questions and storms off or denigrates the questioner. The Dems are trying to hold Trump accountable for his foibles, outright lies, and efforts at turning our democracy into an autocracy. Are you a conservative or just a Trump party supporter?

Yet it was OK for Trump to attack places like CNN as fake news outlets and to deny certain press members passes to his get togethers at the capital.

and to mock and insult Kamala and every person who dares to disagree with him.

it was trump who reposted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" making him a PIECE OF SHIT and a VERIFIABLE NAZI

all trumpers are human garbage.....

/----/ Obozo did the same thing to Fox News, but Trump speaks to the press more than Oboz did.

It has been trump and his minions who have consistently refused to talk and answer legitimate questions. We have had over three years of this refusal to talk.

/----/ Obozo did the same thing to Fox News, but Trump speaks to the press more than Oboz did.

"Obozo did the same thing to Fox News, but Trump speaks to the press more than Oboz did "

I am certain you believe this.

Making you a complete idiot!

Obama spoke to the press MUCH MORE
Trump LIES to the press all the time

The more Joe runs from questions the lower his poll numbers will go...he was 12 points ahead of Trump just two weeks ago now his lead is cut to 7 points.....the same lead Hillary had at this time in the race....
we all remember, right after Trump made his announcement took questions from any network

Trump takes soft questions and storms off or denigrates the questioner. The Dems are trying to hold Trump accountable for his foibles, outright lies, and efforts at turning our democracy into an autocracy. Are you a conservative or just a Trump party supporter?

None of that is actually true
As in its all horse shit

Hidin Biden and Now Harris is hiding in the bunker with him..... You cant make this shit up... They are HIDING from everyone...
i think it was yesterday when a guest on Fox brought this up and that, if they keep this up, they are gonna fustrate reporters and voters, its as if they are both guilty of something and terrified of being asked about the crime/crimes

it was trump who reposted "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" making him a PIECE OF SHIT and a VERIFIABLE NAZI

Hahaha.....you're going to lose another election because your leaders managed to pick Cumswalla, the only woman more despicable than Hitlery.

Hahaha.....you're going to lose another election because your leaders managed to pick Cumswalla, the only woman more despicable than Hitlery.

That who-er have a face lift since she dropped out?

She looks different.

and who just cant wait to ask spamela if she is OK with the Biden habits of smelling/sniffing/groping/fondeling of much much younger women before even asking them

I don't know about the "human garbage" part but they sure are uneducated and uninformed, and most are not the brightest rocks in the pile.

Forum List

Back