So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?

Pence's office blocks public health officials from appearing on CNN

And they think that they are the patriots.
Then will drink the kool-aid from tRUMPs member any day.
As I stated before, when you mix stupidity and ignorance you get a brain dead tRUMPster.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

It's why Q and his Plan are more likely than not James Comey fucking with everyone
Congratulations you are officially brain-dead. Try something with evidence behind it....

Maybe you buttholes need another Ben Ghazi investigation? :D

benghazi-investigation-russia-investigation-72-months-long-14-months-long-53813750.png

What does that meme tell you?

The Republicans still have a long way to go to play catch up with the democrat machine of dirty politics

Or maybe it just means that your Orange Overlord is a fucking mob boss who hires unsavory sleazebag criminals? Hmmm :wink:

Corruption in Illinois has been a problem from the earliest history of the state.[1] Electoral fraud in Illinois pre-dates the territory's admission to the Union in 1818,[2] Illinois was the third most corrupt state in the country, after New York and California, judging by federal public corruption convictions between 1976 and 2012.[3]

Which has what to do with a fucking amoral, self-absorbed mob boss who hires unsavory douchebag criminals like himself who end up in jail? :confused-84:

Illionois is the fake home town of Obama, the Chicago Democrat machine put him power

As expected - NOTHING

Dont cry to me if you cannot comprehend

So the intended whatabouterry was intended to make me realize that Obama - The admin of the Kenyan Mooslim guy launched by corrupt Chicago pols, was every bit as corrupt as the admin of your Cheeto Jesus?

Okay :lol:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-in-criminal-44077413.png

Another fake news Meme?

Yep, that's a lot of sleaze bags for one administration in less than two years huh? :)

Paul Manafort (48/25 counts): Former Trump campaign chairman, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Convicted of tax and bank fraud. Oct. 30, 2017 indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-6; 10-12: 9. Feb. 13, 2018 indictment: 18. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-5; 10-14; 24-32: 19. Sept. 14, 2018, supersedingcriminal information: 2.

Rick Gates (23 counts): Top deputy to Manafort, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and financial fraud related to hiding money he earned lobbying for politicians in the Ukraine along with Manafort. Oct. 30, 2017 (with Manafort): Counts 1-2; 7-12: 8. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Manafort) Counts 6-10; 15-32.

Roger Stone (7 counts): Longtime adviser; Trump campaign official dispatched Stone to get information from WikiLeaks about the thousands of hacked Democratic emails in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Convicted of obstructing a congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies.

Michael Cohen (1 count): Longtime Trump lawyer and adviser. Pleaded guilty to a series of criminal charges, including a campaign finance law violation that implicated the president but was unrelated to the Russia interference investigation.

George Papadopoulos (1 count): Campaign adviser on foreign policy to Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts to put the Trump campaign in contact with Moscow.

Michael Flynn (1 count): Campaign adviser to Trump and then briefly his national security adviser. Indicted Nov. 30, 2017. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his discussions with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Flynn and Kislyak had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia for election meddling.

So you went from 89 to now just 6

How is Roger Stone an "executive branch criminal?" He was never part of the Trump Administration. The same goes for Michael Cohen, George Papadopolous, Rick Gates and Paul Manafort.
The usual brainwash double talk. Trump is great at not writing anything down. You didn't know he was a fraud and a scumbag? It's just amazing.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?
It's a conspiracy!!. Actually they are plenty of Republicans but they believe in the law, not fraud and bologna.

Maybe you buttholes need another Ben Ghazi investigation? :D

benghazi-investigation-russia-investigation-72-months-long-14-months-long-53813750.png

What does that meme tell you?

The Republicans still have a long way to go to play catch up with the democrat machine of dirty politics

Or maybe it just means that your Orange Overlord is a fucking mob boss who hires unsavory sleazebag criminals? Hmmm :wink:

Corruption in Illinois has been a problem from the earliest history of the state.[1] Electoral fraud in Illinois pre-dates the territory's admission to the Union in 1818,[2] Illinois was the third most corrupt state in the country, after New York and California, judging by federal public corruption convictions between 1976 and 2012.[3]

Which has what to do with a fucking amoral, self-absorbed mob boss who hires unsavory douchebag criminals like himself who end up in jail? :confused-84:

Illionois is the fake home town of Obama, the Chicago Democrat machine put him power

As expected - NOTHING

Dont cry to me if you cannot comprehend

So the intended whatabouterry was intended to make me realize that Obama - The admin of the Kenyan Mooslim guy launched by corrupt Chicago pols, was every bit as corrupt as the admin of your Cheeto Jesus?

Okay :lol:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-in-criminal-44077413.png

Another fake news Meme?

Yep, that's a lot of sleaze bags for one administration in less than two years huh? :)

Paul Manafort (48/25 counts): Former Trump campaign chairman, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Convicted of tax and bank fraud. Oct. 30, 2017 indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-6; 10-12: 9. Feb. 13, 2018 indictment: 18. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-5; 10-14; 24-32: 19. Sept. 14, 2018, supersedingcriminal information: 2.

Rick Gates (23 counts): Top deputy to Manafort, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and financial fraud related to hiding money he earned lobbying for politicians in the Ukraine along with Manafort. Oct. 30, 2017 (with Manafort): Counts 1-2; 7-12: 8. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Manafort) Counts 6-10; 15-32.

Roger Stone (7 counts): Longtime adviser; Trump campaign official dispatched Stone to get information from WikiLeaks about the thousands of hacked Democratic emails in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Convicted of obstructing a congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies.

Michael Cohen (1 count): Longtime Trump lawyer and adviser. Pleaded guilty to a series of criminal charges, including a campaign finance law violation that implicated the president but was unrelated to the Russia interference investigation.

George Papadopoulos (1 count): Campaign adviser on foreign policy to Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts to put the Trump campaign in contact with Moscow.

Michael Flynn (1 count): Campaign adviser to Trump and then briefly his national security adviser. Indicted Nov. 30, 2017. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his discussions with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Flynn and Kislyak had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia for election meddling.

So you went from 89 to now just 6

How is Roger Stone an "executive branch criminal?" He was never part of the Trump Administration. The same goes for Michael Cohen, George Papadopolous, Rick Gates and Paul Manafort.
The usual brainwash double talk. Trump is great at not writing anything down. You didn't know he was a fraud and a scumbag? It's just amazing.
You failed to address anything I posted.

The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising.
"Conservative media?" What planet do you live on? Here on earth the media is extremely leftwing.
It's Planet 'Toro Kaka', apparently.
Did you mean "caca?"
I mean BULLSHIT, but I am trying to be polite.

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao

No, of course not.

Lots of them go to jail. For actual crimes.

we don’t send people to jail just because you don’t like them.

So when Hillary Clinton destroyed 33,000 government documents, when do you think she will go to jail for that?
Or do you think that destruction of government documents is, for some reason, not a crime? I know for a fact it is.

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao

Yes, it's not because you are being lied to about a bunch of bullshit.

It's because of da derp state! derp derp derp

So when Hillary Clinton destroyed 33,000 government documents, when do you think she will go to jail for that?
Or do you think that destruction of government documents is, for some reason, not a crime? I know for a fact it is.

Go ahead. Charge her. If she broke the law, send her to jail.

What is the Trump administration waiting for? Is it because of da derp state! derp derp derp

Gotta keep the rubes on the hook! That clickbait ain't worth nothin' if they don't click on it! lol

No, of course not.

They don't need testicles. They need evidence that any of these people committed crimes. They need witnesses. I've never seen Republicans produce a single shred of evidence that Hillary Clinton has committed any crimes, nor have any witnesses every come forward so how can you call these "obvious crimes"?

Where has Adam Schiff leaked classified documents?

Conservatives are constantly calling for the arrest of Democrats but they have yet to produce witnesses or evidence of these supposed crimes. Anthony Weiner committed crimes and was sent to jail.

Maybe, just maybe, Donald Trump and his cronies are the real criminals here and he's been lying to you about the Democrats. I strongly suspect that this is why Republicans are going to jail, and Democrats are not.

Yes, it's not because you are being lied to about a bunch of bullshit.
It's because of da derp state! derp derp derp
So you really do think that the people that trained me on federal documentation laws from 1994 were all just lying to me?

You are a special kind of idiot if so.

Go ahead. Charge her. If she broke the law, send her to jail.

What is the Trump administration waiting for? Is it because of da derp state! derp derp derp

Gotta keep the rubes on the hook! That clickbait ain't worth nothin' if they don't click on it! lol
In theory Durham is working on it, but what goes on under the table is anyones guess.

But I know for a fact that destroying government emails is a crime, moron.

Honestly, I think the career lawyers in DOJ are going to wait and see if Trump wins re-election before pissing off the Powers That Be.

0 convictions.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Oh! BOO HOO, you don't understand or like Toro's comments.
Childish on you behalf.
And our claim of being.."trained me on federal documentation laws from 1994".. is , as you claimed BS.
Everyone associated with tRUMP knows how to lie and not even bat an eye.

Oh, toro doesnt like my opinions, boohoo.

So sad and too bad! lol

The Secretary of State gets to delete personal emails. Hillary had several lawyers who decided which were personal and which were not. Of courseyou are misinformed into believing that she is a criminal covering up crimes when nothing could be further from the truth. She was the Secretary of State and did nothing against the law or even against the rules....... You live on an imaginary planet of GOP propaganda.,..

Forum List

Back