So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?

The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising. And you lap it up.
To me, the question is whether the purveyors (starting with Limbaugh, obviously) ever dreamed they'd one day be able to create and maintain an entire alternate informational universe, and convince their people that anything outside of that universe is fake. Literally, fake.

That sounds like fuckin' science fiction movie.

I'd bet the house that Limbaugh never dreamed of this. And I wonder if he has any regret over it.

I think his millions keep him as warm and happy as he can be right now. And I don't think he regrets any of it. He may not have forseen the size the alternate universe would grow to, but he had to know it would happen. He himself had to pivot further right after Barack Obama was elected to keep up with the vast expanse of up and comers that eventually grew into what is now seen as alt-right. I remember when G. Gordon Liddy was considered far right and Rush was largely a moderate. :)
Could be. Obviously the addition of all the copycat shows and then the internet took what he had and expanded it exponentially. Personally, I never expected this, that's for sure.

right-wingers will believe anything. They are incredible sheep. "The media" is all on the extreme "left." "Hillary is a criminal." And more and more and more lack of substance, but rush limp-pee-pee gets a national medal. Yeech!
Facts are easy to believe. You are immune to them.

there are some who i do believe skirted the system pretty well. made a career out of it. in my mind they did enough to warrant being in jail. others in the public sector doing arguably less have been put in jail.

now all that said - "well documented misbehavior" is not really a condemnation of their actions now is it? what did they do? what was found "illegal"?

if we're simply going to cry out COURTS ARE UNFAIR then this is take 198,398 of the same old story.

Maybe you buttholes need another Ben Ghazi investigation? :D

benghazi-investigation-russia-investigation-72-months-long-14-months-long-53813750.png

What does that meme tell you?

The Republicans still have a long way to go to play catch up with the democrat machine of dirty politics

Or maybe it just means that your Orange Overlord is a fucking mob boss who hires unsavory sleazebag criminals? Hmmm :wink:

Corruption in Illinois has been a problem from the earliest history of the state.[1] Electoral fraud in Illinois pre-dates the territory's admission to the Union in 1818,[2] Illinois was the third most corrupt state in the country, after New York and California, judging by federal public corruption convictions between 1976 and 2012.[3]

Which has what to do with a fucking amoral, self-absorbed mob boss who hires unsavory douchebag criminals like himself who end up in jail? :confused-84:

Illionois is the fake home town of Obama, the Chicago Democrat machine put him power

As expected - NOTHING

Dont cry to me if you cannot comprehend

So the intended whatabouterry was intended to make me realize that Obama - The admin of the Kenyan Mooslim guy launched by corrupt Chicago pols, was every bit as corrupt as the admin of your Cheeto Jesus?

Okay :lol:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-in-criminal-44077413.png

benghazi-investigation-russia-investigation-72-months-long-14-months-long-53813750.png

The Republicans still have a long way to go to play catch up with the democrat machine of dirty politics

Or maybe it just means that your Orange Overlord is a fucking mob boss who hires unsavory sleazebag criminals? Hmmm :wink:

Corruption in Illinois has been a problem from the earliest history of the state.[1] Electoral fraud in Illinois pre-dates the territory's admission to the Union in 1818,[2] Illinois was the third most corrupt state in the country, after New York and California, judging by federal public corruption convictions between 1976 and 2012.[3]

Which has what to do with a fucking amoral, self-absorbed mob boss who hires unsavory douchebag criminals like himself who end up in jail? :confused-84:

Illionois is the fake home town of Obama, the Chicago Democrat machine put him power

As expected - NOTHING

So the intended whatabouterry was intended to make me realize that Obama - The admin of the Kenyan Mooslim guy launched by corrupt Chicago pols, was every bit as corrupt as the admin of your Cheeto Jesus?

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-in-criminal-44077413.png

Another fake news Meme?

Q's Plan will be implemented in Trump's Second Term. To start it now would pull focus away from the democrats carrying water for the ChiComs.

Or it won't happen at all and it's a fucking LARP. 50/50%

As expected - NOTHING

Fake news, of course.

I've posted the list of all the Clinton associates who were indicted and convicted of one crime or another, and it's a lot more than 8. The numbers here are a result of the fact that the DOJ is infested with leftwing TDS morons (aside from the fact that they're just fake, of course). They are not motivated to prosecute Dim administrations, but highly motivated to prosecute Republican administrations. What are these 89 "indictments" of Trump admin officials? I'm not aware of any.

As expected - NOTHING

Fake news, of course.

I've posted the list of all the Clinton associates who were indicted and convicted of one crime or another, and it's a lot more than 8. The numbers here are a result of the fact that the DOJ is infested with leftwing TDS morons (aside from the fact that they're just fake, of course). They are not motivated to prosecute Dim administrations, but highly motivated to prosecute Republican administrations. What are these 89 "indictments" of Trump admin officials? I'm not aware of any.

Like 30 of them live in Russia

As expected - NOTHING

Another fake news Meme?

Yep, that's a lot of sleaze bags for one administration in less than two years huh? :)

Paul Manafort (48/25 counts): Former Trump campaign chairman, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Convicted of tax and bank fraud. Oct. 30, 2017 indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-6; 10-12: 9. Feb. 13, 2018 indictment: 18. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-5; 10-14; 24-32: 19. Sept. 14, 2018, supersedingcriminal information: 2.

Rick Gates (23 counts): Top deputy to Manafort, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and financial fraud related to hiding money he earned lobbying for politicians in the Ukraine along with Manafort. Oct. 30, 2017 (with Manafort): Counts 1-2; 7-12: 8. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Manafort) Counts 6-10; 15-32.

Roger Stone (7 counts): Longtime adviser; Trump campaign official dispatched Stone to get information from WikiLeaks about the thousands of hacked Democratic emails in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Convicted of obstructing a congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies.

Michael Cohen (1 count): Longtime Trump lawyer and adviser. Pleaded guilty to a series of criminal charges, including a campaign finance law violation that implicated the president but was unrelated to the Russia interference investigation.

George Papadopoulos (1 count): Campaign adviser on foreign policy to Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts to put the Trump campaign in contact with Moscow.

Michael Flynn (1 count): Campaign adviser to Trump and then briefly his national security adviser. Indicted Nov. 30, 2017. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his discussions with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Flynn and Kislyak had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia for election meddling.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

You must understand that you have been played. They do this by perpetuating these so-called crimes of the Democrats, whether true or not.

The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising.

And you lap it up.
"Conservative media?" What planet do you live on? Here on earth the media is extremely leftwing.
So is reality. Ask any respected journalist or law enforcement... Right-wing media is a Rupert Murdoch disgrace and seems to be running the orange clown....

As expected - NOTHING

Another fake news Meme?

Yep, that's a lot of sleaze bags for one administration in less than two years huh? :)

Paul Manafort (48/25 counts): Former Trump campaign chairman, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Convicted of tax and bank fraud. Oct. 30, 2017 indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-6; 10-12: 9. Feb. 13, 2018 indictment: 18. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-5; 10-14; 24-32: 19. Sept. 14, 2018, supersedingcriminal information: 2.

Rick Gates (23 counts): Top deputy to Manafort, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and financial fraud related to hiding money he earned lobbying for politicians in the Ukraine along with Manafort. Oct. 30, 2017 (with Manafort): Counts 1-2; 7-12: 8. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Manafort) Counts 6-10; 15-32.

Roger Stone (7 counts): Longtime adviser; Trump campaign official dispatched Stone to get information from WikiLeaks about the thousands of hacked Democratic emails in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Convicted of obstructing a congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies.

Michael Cohen (1 count): Longtime Trump lawyer and adviser. Pleaded guilty to a series of criminal charges, including a campaign finance law violation that implicated the president but was unrelated to the Russia interference investigation.

George Papadopoulos (1 count): Campaign adviser on foreign policy to Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts to put the Trump campaign in contact with Moscow.

Michael Flynn (1 count): Campaign adviser to Trump and then briefly his national security adviser. Indicted Nov. 30, 2017. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his discussions with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Flynn and Kislyak had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia for election meddling.

So you went from 89 to now just 6

As expected - NOTHING

Fake news, of course.

Like 30 of them live in Russia
What are the so-called 24 criminal convictions? Flynn is the only one who was ever even in the Trump administration, and the charges against him are in the process of be being dropped. The others are all vindictive Mueller/Wienstein scalp taking.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?
Because they control the deep state, just like Communitst Party controls Chinese state.
give us a call when you have some evidence of your ridiculous conspiracy theory. These are great public servants who believe in the law above everything.

As expected - NOTHING

Another fake news Meme?

How is Roger Stone an "executive branch criminal?" He was never part of the Trump Administration. The same goes for Michael Cohen, George Papadopolous, Rick Gates and Paul Manafort.

Last edited:

As expected - NOTHING

Another fake news Meme?

Do you understand that "counts" are essentially the same things as "criminal indictments"?
Obviously not - Sad :confused:

count
n. each separate statement in a complaint which states a cause of action which, standing alone, would give rise to a lawsuit, or each separate charge in a criminal action. For example, the complaint in a civil (non-criminal) lawsuit might state: First Count (or cause of action) for negligence, and then state the detailed allegations; Second Count for breach of contract; Third Count for debt and so forth. In a criminal case each count would be a statement of a different alleged crime. There are also so-called common counts which cover various types of debt.

As expected - NOTHING

Another fake news Meme?

Do you understand that "counts" are essentially the same things as "criminal indictments"?
Obviously not - Sad :confused:

count
n. each separate statement in a complaint which states a cause of action which, standing alone, would give rise to a lawsuit, or each separate charge in a criminal action. For example, the complaint in a civil (non-criminal) lawsuit might state: First Count (or cause of action) for negligence, and then state the detailed allegations; Second Count for breach of contract; Third Count for debt and so forth. In a criminal case each count would be a statement of a different alleged crime. There are also so-called common counts which cover various types of debt.
No, they aren't, douchebag. An indictment can have multiple "counts." However, Most of these either have nothing to do with the Trump admin, or they are bogus.

Now, go to your jonestown hero, tRUMP, and kneel before him he is about to ejaculate again for you.
1586459064242.png

There is now way to reason with tRUMP fools, they do not like facts in any manner.
And when you mix ignorance and stupidity together like tRUMP fools it is a waste of time to try to show them facts.
Save your breath and let them live in their little mindless world.

No, of course not.

That's because no Democrat has broken the law, no matter how much poo the monkeys on the right fling at the wall.
Sorry that nothings sticking. Abuse of power is something that no DOJ employee wants branded on their resume.
Spoken like a true central state big government control communist.

Forum List

Back