So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Exactly...there was a legal process, and considering Hilary has probably been one of the most investigated people ever, they came up with nothing. Even the overtly hostile Republican controlled Congress.

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Exactly...there was a legal process, and considering Hilary has probably been one of the most investigated people ever, they came up with nothing. Even the overtly hostile Republican controlled Congress.
Yeah, Democrats love being investigated by other Democrats.

0 convictions.

roflmao

There were eight Republican investigations of Benghazi that found nothing. Then James Comey the big mouth Republican investigated her and found nothing. It was all a bunch of garbage propaganda about stupid emails. Just like all your other phony scandals about Democrats not to mention all the hate and misinformation......

0 convictions.

roflmao

There were eight Republican investigations of Benghazi that found nothing. Then James Comey the big mouth Republican investigated her and found nothing. It was all a bunch of garbage propaganda about stupid emails. Just like all your other phony scandals about Democrats not to mention all the hate and misinformation......
Comey covered up her crimes. He allowed her to delete emails even though they were all under subpoena. He allowed her and her aids to destroy their cell phones. He allowed Cheryl Mills to serve as her attorney even show she was a material witness. He allowed her to wipe the disk on her server clean. Everything Comey did was designed to keep her out of prison even though that is exactly where she belongs.

0 convictions.

roflmao

There was on investigation, douchebag. I don't know where you morons get this "eight" shit.

0 convictions.

roflmao

There was on investigation, douchebag. I don't know where you morons get this "eight" shit.

You're right...kinda...there weren't 8...there were 10.

0 convictions.

roflmao

They didn't follow the legal process. They helped her cover up her crimes.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Where is the evidence for all these investigations?

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

The hostile Republican Congress helped Hilary Clinton cover up her "crimes".

That should be a best seller....

0 convictions.

roflmao

Check it out yourself.

I'm getting the bizarre idea that the Trumpist version of "legal process" its something like this:

witch-trial2.png

0 convictions.

roflmao

There are no conspiracies. People in law enforcement are overeager if anything... You guys will believe anything.

0 convictions.

roflmao

There are no conspiracies. People in law enforcement are overeager if anything... You guys will believe anyting.

I'm getting the bizarre idea that the Trumpist version of "legal process" its something like this:
View attachment 321901
Sorry, Coyote, destroying 33,000 government documents is not the same as some idiot think he was turned into a newt.

That is an actual real crime and Democrats in the FBI helped Hillary get away with it by handing out immunity offers like candy at a Halloween party.

Trump was spied upon and no one went to jail.

After re-election Trump addresses the issue in full force, along with immigration.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

The hostile Republican Congress helped Hilary Clinton cover up her "crimes".

That should be a best seller....
No, Comey, Strozk, Page and the FBI did.

You are pretending to be even more stupid that you actually are.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Check it out yourself.
That's what I thought, you haven't got any. It's just a meme that TDS morons are fond of using.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

That's because no Democrat has broken the law, no matter how much poo the monkeys on the right fling at the wall.
Sorry that nothings sticking. Abuse of power is something that no DOJ employee wants branded on their resume.
The certainly have broken the law, shit for brains. They leaked classified information, perjured themselves to a FISA judge, destroyed evidence and on and on and on.

Show me one investigation which concluded that that Democrats did ANY of those things. It is not illegal to leak information which embarasses the President, especially when the President is a criminal. The information leaked wasn't classfied.

They did not perjure themselves or destroy evidence. Just because Republicans lie to you and say that Democrats did this, doesn't mean they were telling you the truth.

THE BALD FACT IS THAT REPUBLICANS LIE ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND YOU BELIEVE THEM. THERE IS NO RECOMMENDATION BY ANY REPUBLICAN LEAD PANEL OR ENQUIRY THAT SAYS THAT DEMOCRATS BROKE THE LAW AND SHOULD BE CHARGED.

NONE.

Forum List

Back