So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?

I have worked in Federal IT for years myself. I could not believe Hillary Clinton set up her own EMAIL SERVER that was unmanaged by the state department. That is beyond a private email account (eg Gmail Account) or a rogue device like a usb thumb drive. An unmanaged piece of infrastructure out in the wild storing state department data. Yet, Liberals have no problem with that.
More proof that the Deep State is part of the swamp that Trump needs to remove.
You make a great ignoramus brainwashed Nazi.... Journalists and historians have been working for hundreds of years and you idiots have destroyed it in no time. Absolute right wing idiocy everything you know. Yes yes historians scientists knowno nothing, only high School grad bought off ex coke head DJs like Sean and Rush know the truth. You are the swamp dumbass. Badmouthing our greatest institutions is treason. Poor America.

This is the kind of out of control anger devoid of any logic that would subscribe to putting political opposition into re-education camps or using the Bill Ayers method of extinction.
you Republican voters are the ones that live on an imaginary propaganda planet. Hundreds of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories none of which have gone anywhere in the real world. Everything you know is wrong dipstick. Only Rupert Murdoch garbage outlets agree with you in the entire world. Idiot.

I get my news from MSBC and CNN.
There is barely any news on those two. they just argue the same crap endlessly. At least they are not a propaganda machine like Fox primetime or Rush etc etc. My advice is to Google Google news which has actual news from all viewpoints. 4 news watch the BBC or CBS NBC ABC nightly news. PBS

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

You must understand that you have been played. They do this by perpetuating these so-called crimes of the Democrats, whether true or not.

The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising.

And you lap it up.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

Did Man Coulter go to jail for her Voter Fraud?

I have worked in Federal IT for years myself. I could not believe Hillary Clinton set up her own EMAIL SERVER that was unmanaged by the state department. That is beyond a private email account (eg Gmail Account) or a rogue device like a usb thumb drive. An unmanaged piece of infrastructure out in the wild storing state department data. Yet, Liberals have no problem with that.
More proof that the Deep State is part of the swamp that Trump needs to remove.
You make a great ignoramus brainwashed Nazi.... Journalists and historians have been working for hundreds of years and you idiots have destroyed it in no time. Absolute right wing idiocy everything you know. Yes yes historians scientists knowno nothing, only high School grad bought off ex coke head DJs like Sean and Rush know the truth. You are the swamp dumbass. Badmouthing our greatest institutions is treason. Poor America.

This is the kind of out of control anger devoid of any logic that would subscribe to putting political opposition into re-education camps or using the Bill Ayers method of extinction.
you Republican voters are the ones that live on an imaginary propaganda planet. Hundreds of phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories none of which have gone anywhere in the real world. Everything you know is wrong dipstick. Only Rupert Murdoch garbage outlets agree with you in the entire world. Idiot.

I get my news from MSBC and CNN.
There is barely any news on those two. they just argue the same crap endlessly. At least they are not a propaganda machine like Fox primetime or Rush etc etc. My advice is to Google Google news which has actual news from all viewpoints. 4 news watch the BBC or CBS NBC ABC nightly news. PBS

I haven’t trusted CBS since Dan Rather tried to influence the 2004 elections with 1972 Microsoft Word documents, ABC refused a rebuttal to Obamacare debate, NBC spliced the George Zimmerman 911 call, and PBS insists on taxpayer dollars while paying its executives at or near 7 figures.

Maybe their "Well Documented Misbehavior" was fake news and you've been taken in?
I have worked in the intel community off and on for about 15 of my 24 years in IT and h ave had training for each new job I took as a contractor for various agencies and departments.

I *know* this shit so well I can quote it in my sleep.

I know without a single doubt that if I had copied any of my emails, with or without classified information to a private off site server and THEN DESTROYED IT AFTER GETTING A SUBPEONA FROM THE DOJ, I would have been locked away for so long in the depths of the DOD that my physical remains would have been lost in the aether for fucking all Eternity.

We have a two tiered legal system.

One for Democrats and another for all of the rest of us peons.
And I hate it and all the pukes that defend it by any rhetorical means necessary.
I’ll take shit that didn’t happen for $800 Chuck

You must understand that you have been played. They do this by perpetuating these so-called crimes of the Democrats, whether true or not.
The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising.
And you lap it up.
So government people that trained me for 24 years were all liars or working for the GOP who somehow knew Hillary would do this illegal stuff years later in 2015?

No, dude, you are the one being played so bad you cant even read a post coherently.?

So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?
Ask Bill Barr. And no, it is not "well documented" except by conspiracy theory nuts and Republicans - which are usually the same.
So you think the IG from the DOJ just lied about everything or that Hillary did not bleach-bit her illegal server?

You are an ignoramus, dude and it is painfully obvious to everyone but yourself, apparently.

No, of course not.

And you lap it up.
"Conservative media?" What planet do you live on? Here on earth the media is extremely leftwing.

right-wingers will believe anything. They are incredible sheep. "The media" is all on the extreme "left." "Hillary is a criminal." And more and more and more lack of substance, but rush limp-pee-pee gets a national medal. Yeech!

"Conservative media?" What planet do you live on? Here on earth the media is extremely leftwing.
It's Planet 'Toro Kaka', apparently.

The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising. And you lap it up.
To me, the question is whether the purveyors (starting with Limbaugh, obviously) ever dreamed they'd one day be able to create and maintain an entire alternate informational universe, and convince their people that anything outside of that universe is fake. Literally, fake.

That sounds like fuckin' science fiction movie.

I'd bet the house that Limbaugh never dreamed of this. And I wonder if he has any regret over it.

The conservative media has kept you in a perpetual state of rage for decades because they know that you will keep coming back to consume their media. That makes them rich because they sell lots of advertising. And you lap it up.
To me, the question is whether the purveyors (starting with Limbaugh, obviously) ever dreamed they'd one day be able to create and maintain an entire alternate informational universe, and convince their people that anything outside of that universe is fake. Literally, fake.
I'd bet the house that Limbaugh never dreamed of this. And I wonder if he has any regret over it.
I dropped Rush again after I heard him say that COVID19 was nothing more than a flu. I had started listening again when I heard he had cancer, but it didnt last long.

Though I think Rush is entertaining, he is a conservative ideologue and sees everything through thje lens of 'Is it good for Conservatism or not?'.

I prefer pragmatism. Does it work or not?

No, of course not.

Hey Fuckwit...

Who the fuck is the President...

Reason none are in jail. Because the Trumpsters are great at allegations but when asked have no evidence....

Please show a criminal charge and actual evidence for:
  • Schiff
  • Clinton

Both Manafort and Stone were convicted in court, this involves evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

The reason the Schiff and Clinton haven't been brought is there is no evidence. They have tried to railroad Clinton in Benghazi before and it was clear partisan politics with US lives.
The right wing keep on repeating these unfounded allegations because they have nothing else... Can be looking at President who has going for his records on false statements..

Have you ever thought that the right is just lying to you?
Have you ever tried to hold the GOP or Trump to same standards?
You need no evidence for Democrats while GOP/Trump can do no wrong. Why?

Epstein was a major Democrat player and he went to jail, I mean he was shut up.

Can you tell us which office Epstein held...

If you say he was a donor... Does than mean every crime a GOP donor is guilty off the GOP party is guilty of as well?

That would be hold people to the same standard..

I think his millions keep him as warm and happy as he can be right now. And I don't think he regrets any of it. He may not have forseen the size the alternate universe would grow to, but he had to know it would happen. He himself had to pivot further right after Barack Obama was elected to keep up with the vast expanse of up and comers that eventually grew into what is now seen as alt-right. I remember when G. Gordon Liddy was considered far right and Rush was largely a moderate. :)

Forum List

Back