So good at this job, she’s black afterall

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

This is the best Bidumb could do? She’s black, and a woman ( maybe identifies as something else), but all she is capable of is reading crib notes? No actual thought, no real answers. Just picks whatever crib note she thinks fits the question.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Doocy: "So, the Disinformation Board was shut down over "disinformation"? :auiqs.jpg:

Will she ever be able to not read a canned response? She barely even looks up while stuttering thru her reading of her bullshit talking points.

Gas Prices:

"We understand what the American people is going thru"

"It is Putin's tax hike".

May God help this country.

Very troubling. The Sleepy Joe Regime is making every attempt to make the USA a third world shithole that hates Whitey (like Haiti) so they will just double down and insist the Fox reporter is racist and then select the usual operatives to ask the pre-planned fake questions in order so the scripted answers can be read more easily without flipping through the notebook of talking points.

It's not an easy job and you have to be able to think on your feet.

As many have observed, these questions were certain to come up, and yet she seemed totally unprepared.

Look for her to get sick in a month or so, requiring her to resign.

To think it was all set up for the Progs when Bidne was installed for softball questions. Only one person at the start who would even ask a tougher question at a press conference. These asses screwed themselves but more than that, us. And there is no guilt by many. The Prog dominated TV is on an endless self-congratulation party like nothing was done wrong by them. They deserve justice done to them one day.

This is the best Bidumb could do? She’s black, and a woman ( maybe identifies as something else), but all she is capable of is reading crib notes? No actual thought, no real answers. Just picks whatever crib note she thinks fits the question.
I watched the full press conference, which is available here...

(Karine takes over from Jake Sullivan at about 25:00 mark)

I was struck by, for almost every single answer, all she did was thumb through her binder, and then read verbatim a response that had been carefully prepared for her.

I came to the conclusion that this is all for show. A software program could answer questions as effectively as she did. And when she didn't have an answer, she said things like "I don't have any more information about that" or "I am not going to speak to that from here."

"Siri, on day one, Biden cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline. Now gas prices have doubled despite Biden releasing the largest amount of oil from the strategic petroleum reserve ever. And prices are up since everything is transported or made with fossil fuels. Do you think these things are related, or are you going to continue to blame them on COVID and Putin?"

Siri: "I'm sorry I don't have any more information on that, but I am told would be worse under the previous administration."

I was struck by, for almost every single answer, all she did was thumb through her binder, and then read verbatim a response that had been carefully prepared for her.

I came to the conclusion that this is all for show. A software program could answer questions as effectively as she did. And when she didn't have an answer, she said things like "I don't have any more information about that" or "I am not going to speak to that from here."

"Siri, on day one, Biden cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline. Now gas prices have doubled despite Biden releasing the largest amount of oil from the strategic petroleum reserve ever. And prices are up since everything is transported or made with fossil fuels. Do you think these things are related, or are you going to continue to blame them on COVID and Putin?"

Siri: "I'm sorry I don't have any more information on that, but I am told would be worse under the previous administration."

The entire administration, and perhaps our entire government could be replaced by one commodore 64 and would be much more competent that what we now have.
Did they come in black? I don't remember....

The entire administration, and perhaps our entire government could be replaced by one commodore 64 and would be much more competent that what we now have.
Even replacing it with a rock would be an improvement and result in much less damage.

It's not an easy job and you have to be able to think on your feet.

As many have observed, these questions were certain to come up, and yet she seemed totally unprepared.

Look for her to get sick in a month or so, requiring her to resign.

She won't resign they will just shuffle her somewhere else and claim the appointment was always meant to be temporary.

Thank god the woke didn’t arrive before the commodore. That white PC would never had made it.

Gets "even better." Haitain immigrant too.

Quadruple identity politics points for her! Not sure qualifications or content of character even has any relevance at this point.
It doesn’t. But if you mention she only got this job because of those things you’re racist, homophobic, gay phobic and anti immigrant.

Never mind her skill set qualifies her for the drive thru.

So we now have a press secretary who is basically tech support from India. No matter what you ask they flip to the marked page and read it to you. Any actual help, well no.

Forum List

Back