So good at this job, she’s black afterall

She'll get better once she has the talking points memorized. I mean it isn't like the press asks new questions every time. They just rephrase the same same old crap they have been asking. Hell they often just rephrase and ask the same question someone asked 5 minutes before them they are such addle minded people.

This is the best Bidumb could do? She’s black, and a woman ( maybe identifies as something else), but all she is capable of is reading crib notes? No actual thought, no real answers. Just picks whatever crib note she thinks fits the question.
This is exactly what kind of performance you can expect with Affirmative Action Hires.

She was hired solely on the basis of her being black, female, and lesbian rather than any actual level of competency or qualification.

Anyone see Tucker's show earlier? He exposed that ridiculous Haitian lesbian and how she has a profound hatred of Whitey via Trump when the Haitian lesbian was a broadcaster on Fake News MSNBC.

Great show as usual, but fast forward to 12 minutes in for the montage of the Haitian lesbian' TDS.

Anyone see Tucker's show earlier? He exposed that ridiculous Haitian lesbian and how she has a profound hatred of Whitey via Trump when the Haitian lesbian was a broadcaster on Fake News MSNBC.

Great show as usual, but fast forward to 12 minutes in for the montage of the Haitian lesbian' TDS.

I usually see it in bits and pieces, I'm watching it on youtube now.

What is surprising about the Haitian lesbian is using the French name "Jean Pierre." You might recall, Haiti was very prosperous under French rule before the 1791 insurrection in which Negro slaves slaughtered most Whites and mixed race individuals. Of course, after the Negro insurrection, it all basically went to hell. The elimination of Whites and mixed race individuals resulted in zero intellectual, technological and financial support. After a succession of "kings" attempted to gain power, "Jean Pierre" Boyer, a mulatto, became president of Haiti who is noted to have "africanized" the Dominican Republic, another basketcase island. Hilariously the Domincan Republic insurrected against him and he was eventually overthrown. As Charlton Heston pointed out in Planet of the Apes, "it is a f@cking madhouse." One must assume most Haitians have ancestry who murdered White people because they were White. :cry:

What is surprising about the Haitian lesbian is using the French name "Jean Pierre." You might recall, Haiti was very prosperous under French rule before the 1791 insurrection in which Negro slaves slaughtered most Whites and mixed race individuals. Of course, after the Negro insurrection, it all basically went to hell. The elimination of Whites and mixed race individuals resulted in zero intellectual, technological and financial support. After a succession of "kings" attempted to gain power, "Jean Pierre" Boyer, a mulatto, became president of Haiti who is noted to have "africanized" the Dominican Republic, another basketcase island. Hilariously the Domincan Republic insurrected against him and he was eventually overthrown. As Charlton Heston pointed out in Planet of the Apes, "it is a f@cking madhouse." One must assume most Haitians have ancestry who murdered White people because they were White. :cry:
As a very interesting British Officer I once served with said, "Civilization is for the civilized, until a people become truly civilized they will never have a stable, peaceful and prosperous civilization.".

A great soldier and a heck of a very smart man.

Gee, right wing loons have a problem with a prominent black woman. Must be a Thursday
We have a problem with an incompetent boob being put in one of the most high profile positions in the US gov't on the basis of race, gender, and sexuality rather than qualification or competence.

I don't even understand why she is there. People ask a question and you can see her thinking "ok they said inflation so I need to read the words on the sheet that says "inflation questions" written on the top".

She spends 90% of her speaking time looking at her notes and reading directly from them. And they are never even answers at all, they are just pre worded nonsense.

Forum List

Back