So going forward can we expect prosecution to be a new political strategy?

You shouldn't hold your breath. I'm not here to convince you of anything, much less of your little non sequitur you just invented.
You know I really was hoping that there would be some intelligent people from your side here to argue their viewpoint, Fort. Instead I get gibberish and then you run away? Sad.

No matter how hard they try to tell themselves that the legal shenanigans taking place surrounding Trump are of his own making not even the Democrats actually believe that.

Deep down they know that most of what is taking place is political antipathy weaponized and organized by the DNC.

It follows then that as the genie has been let out of the bottle we will see more of this behavior going forward as it demonstrates itself to be a very handy tool for taking out opponents.

The Harry Reid effect. Blow up all the bridges to prevent your opponent from crossing....it works great! It works great until you need to cross back over that is.

Jo
You agreed with Nixon I see.

You know I really was hoping that there would be some intelligent people from your side here to argue their viewpoint, Fort. Instead I get gibberish and then you run away? Sad.
No you weren't. Because you haven't managed to argue a damn thing. And your childish non sequitur was the hallmark of a low IQ troll. Not that you know what a non sequitur is.

Not sure who you think you are fooling.

No you weren't. Because you haven't managed to argue a damn thing. And your childish non sequitur was the hallmark of a low IQ troll. Not that you know what a non sequitur is.

Not sure who you think you are fooling.
So you didn't run away. Well all right! Did you want to show me the study that shows the Police target "brown" people for shootings?

No matter how hard they try to tell themselves that the legal shenanigans taking place surrounding Trump are of his own making not even the Democrats actually believe that.
Wrong. They are of his own doing.
He's just facing accountability for the first time in his life.
Deep down they know that most of what is taking place is political antipathy weaponized and organized by the DNC.
Wrong.
Fake news.
It follows then that as the genie has been let out of the bottle we will see more of this behavior going forward as it demonstrates itself to be a very handy tool for taking out opponents.
Only obvious felons like Trump.
You shouldn't try to normalize his abberant behavior by suggesting everybody else does the things he does.
The Harry Reid effect. Blow up all the bridges to prevent your opponent from crossing....it works great! It works great until you need to cross back over that is.

Jo
Again, whataboutism.

Wrong. They are of his own doing.
He's just facing accountability for the first time in his life.

Wrong.
Fake news.

Only obvious felons like Trump.
You shouldn't try to normalize his abberant behavior by suggesting everybody else does the things he does.

Again, whataboutism.
You reap what you sow, Mike. Don't be pissing and moaning when the GOP gives Biden a dose of what the Democrats have been giving Trump. Biden is dirtier than Trump ever was. Just remember he's the one that started it.

Jo
If we ever again have a president as corrupt as your blob...I hope she or he is indicted even more and much more swiftly.
What I hope really comes out of the hearings (other than the blob being found guilty) is that it highlights the fact that we really need to update our laws for the 21st century. Either every accused person should have the right (regardless of costs) to file motion after motion; appeal after appeal, shop for judges, etc... or nobody should.

You reap what you sow, Mike. Don't be pissing and moaning when the GOP gives Biden a dose of what the Democrats have been giving Trump. Biden is dirtier than Trump ever was. Just remember he's the one that started it.
Wrong.
Biden's AG appointed a Special Counsel to avoid the appearance of these investigations being viewed as political.
The rug was yanked out from under this "Biden is behind it" whine from day one.
Biden has nothing to do with any of it.

Wrong.
Biden's AG appointed a Special Counsel to avoid the appearance of these investigations being viewed as political.
The rug was yanked out from under this "Biden is behind it" whine from day one.
Biden has nothing to do with any of it.
Weis? That's your "proof" that the investigations weren't political? You're kidding right?

If we ever again have a president as corrupt as your blob...I hope she or he is indicted even more and much more swiftly.
What I hope really comes out of the hearings (other than the blob being found guilty) is that it highlights the fact that we really need to update our laws for the 21st century. Either every accused person should have the right (regardless of costs) to file motion after motion; appeal after appeal, shop for judges, etc... or nobody should.
I'm amused that ANYONE views Donald Trump as "corrupt" but doesn't see corruption in Joe Biden! Not quite sure how you manage to be THAT myopic!

don't do the crime if you can't to the time. elected criminals should be treated like all other criminals.
Yes I agree, get Biden's dog put down for biting folk, and get those with classified documents in their garage locked up. Treat them all the same.

Which proves what, Candy?
That a grand jury in 4 separate jurisdictions thought there was enough evidence to indict him.
That the Democrats now practice "lawfare"?
Thanks for the chuckle. Amazing how when Menendez was indicted, nobody screamed “law fare’ then.
Are you proud of that?
I’m happy your blob is indicted. I like to see bad people fail.

That is causes you such misery is just a happy bonus.

Have a nice day.

I'm amused that ANYONE views Donald Trump as "corrupt" but doesn't see corruption in Joe Biden! Not quite sure how you manage to be THAT myopic!
Joe Biden is a career politician with all of the smarmy, sketchy baggage that goes along with that of course. It comes with the package.
Trump though has corruption and criminality down to a whole new level.
Trump's corruption is dangerous for the country and for democratic institutions around the world.
It's different.

That a grand jury in 4 separate jurisdictions thought there was enough evidence to indict him.

Thanks for the chuckle. Amazing how when Menendez was indicted, nobody screamed “law fare’ then.

I’m happy your blob is indicted. I like to see bad people fail.

That is causes you such misery is just a happy bonus.

Have a nice day.
Four jurisdictions that are almost completely liberal, Candy! Again are you proud of what you on the left have been doing...using the justice system to go after your chief political rival? Tell me how that's any different than what someone like Putin does in Russia?

Forum List

Back