What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So forcing 150 million vax Americans to mask up.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the logic is to illegally force 150 million fully vaccinated Americans to mask up ??

Are you leftist gutter rats that stupid ??

What is the Xiden final goal ??

The death rate of the vax is almost zero

It’s going to be a blow out in 2022

Xiden end goal is to use Covid lies to push more govt control and massive fraud spending

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with fake votes : the gop just has to stick to ending masks and securing the border

The Dem party is so radical and out of control it will destroy itself

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even if vaccinated you can contract the Delta variant of the virus and spread it while also dying from it.

I linked an article from Illinois showing two percent death rate from break through cases in Illinois, so the vaccine does help but does not stop the virus nor death from the virus in rare cases.

Now before you go all mental on me I am stating facts and in my opinion demanding the country to mask up will backfire but also I do know when school starts if this variant is as deadly as it can be and spreads as quickly as it seem, well then disaster is about to happen!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm already wearing a mask in stores, although I'm fully vaccinated.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
So the logic is to illegally force 150 million fully vaccinated Americans to mask up ??

Xiden end goal is to use Covid lies to push more govt control and massive fraud spending

People who were got the vax probably care enough about their neighbors or selves to be willing to wear masks. It is only the Conservative Karens who want their cake and eat it to who are put upon to think they don't need a jab or a mask.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free

Why aren't you upset with all the morons and Trumpers refusing to get vaccinated?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Reaction score
Why aren't you upset with all the morons and Trumpers refusing to get vaccinated?
they didn't tell you that Jim Jones did trial runs before he did the true run of the kool-aide plunge for his followers. Next, they'll tell you to take another shot and another and you will do it until they have you where they want you and give you the real Jim jones mix because your usefulness will no longer be needed.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Reaction score
People who were got the vax probably care enough about their neighbors or selves to be willing to wear masks. It is only the Conservative Karens who want their cake and eat it to who are put upon to think they don't need a jab or a mask.
ok karen

Desperado

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm already wearing a mask in stores, although I'm fully vaccinated.
So you aare another one that believes thevaccine does not work.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
bigrebnc1775 They can't seem to understand that their peer pressure tactic isn't working. Maybe we should get some anal ist on that and figure out why?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Reaction score
bigrebnc1775 They can't seem to understand that their peer pressure tactic isn't working. Maybe we should get some anal ist on that and figure out why?
when the government starts to mandate things it's never good. it's all about control.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I for the life of me can't figure out why the republicans don't wear a mask.

How is that taking away your freedom??

Freedom to live!!

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I for the life of me can't figure out why the republicans don't wear a mask.

How is that taking away your freedom??

Freedom to live!!
Actually for many it is. You have no right to demand that another decrease their intake of oxygen by wearing a mask or rebreath all of their own breath continually. The right to breath freely is a basic human right.

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score

So a mask to keep you and your fellow Americans safe is asking too much? I wear mine all the time.

Tax Man

Gold Member
Reaction score
they didn't tell you that Jim Jones did trial runs before he did the true run of the kool-aide plunge for his followers. Next, they'll tell you to take another shot and another and you will do it until they have you where they want you and give you the real Jim jones mix because your usefulness will no longer be needed.
Have you sought mental help for your insanity?

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually for many it is. You have no right to demand that another decrease their intake of oxygen by wearing a mask or rebreath all of their own breath continually. The right to breath freely is a basic human right.
1627838212087.png

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
^ BOT or idiot y'all decide ^

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days