So forcing 150 million vax Americans to mask up.

Even if vaccinated you can contract the Delta variant of the virus and spread it while also dying from it.

I linked an article from Illinois showing two percent death rate from break through cases in Illinois, so the vaccine does help but does not stop the virus nor death from the virus in rare cases.

Now before you go all mental on me I am stating facts and in my opinion demanding the country to mask up will backfire but also I do know when school starts if this variant is as deadly as it can be and spreads as quickly as it seem, well then disaster is about to happen!
Delta is NOT more deadly. In fact, unlike the original virus, it is equal to or less deadly than the FLU. This virus is behving exactly the same as all viruses. Transmissibility increases, mortality DECREASES.

Why aren't you upset with all the morons and Trumpers refusing to get vaccinated?
Correct.

Conservatives are in no position to complain about recommendations that the COVID health and safety guidelines be again followed when it’s conservatives who are responsible for the pandemic erupting again – conservatives who refused to get vaccinated and wear masks.

I for the life of me can't figure out why the republicans don't wear a mask.
It started early last year as the pandemic worsened; Republicans believed that following the health and safety guidelines, such as wearing masks, would destroy the economy – and along with it, Trump’s chances at reelection.

After Trump’s election loss the right’s unwarranted hostility to masks and vaccinations morphed into what conservatives incorrectly perceived to be an act of ‘defiance’ and ‘political protest’ against Biden’s election victory and Democratic control of Congress.

It’s Republicans playing partisan politics with the pandemic which has allowed the pandemic to again explode out of control.

Forum List

Back