So forcing 150 million vax Americans to mask up.

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
So the logic is to illegally force 150 million fully vaccinated Americans to mask up ??

Are you leftist gutter rats that stupid ??

What is the Xiden final goal ??

The death rate of the vax is almost zero

It’s going to be a blow out in 2022

Xiden end goal is to use Covid lies to push more govt control and massive fraud spending

Even with fake votes : the gop just has to stick to ending masks and securing the border

The Dem party is so radical and out of control it will destroy itself

Even if vaccinated you can contract the Delta variant of the virus and spread it while also dying from it.

I linked an article from Illinois showing two percent death rate from break through cases in Illinois, so the vaccine does help but does not stop the virus nor death from the virus in rare cases.

Now before you go all mental on me I am stating facts and in my opinion demanding the country to mask up will backfire but also I do know when school starts if this variant is as deadly as it can be and spreads as quickly as it seem, well then disaster is about to happen!

So the logic is to illegally force 150 million fully vaccinated Americans to mask up ??

Xiden end goal is to use Covid lies to push more govt control and massive fraud spending

People who were got the vax probably care enough about their neighbors or selves to be willing to wear masks. It is only the Conservative Karens who want their cake and eat it to who are put upon to think they don't need a jab or a mask.

Why aren't you upset with all the morons and Trumpers refusing to get vaccinated?

Why aren't you upset with all the morons and Trumpers refusing to get vaccinated?
they didn't tell you that Jim Jones did trial runs before he did the true run of the kool-aide plunge for his followers. Next, they'll tell you to take another shot and another and you will do it until they have you where they want you and give you the real Jim jones mix because your usefulness will no longer be needed.

I for the life of me can't figure out why the republicans don't wear a mask.

How is that taking away your freedom??

Freedom to live!!
Actually for many it is. You have no right to demand that another decrease their intake of oxygen by wearing a mask or rebreath all of their own breath continually. The right to breath freely is a basic human right.

So a mask to keep you and your fellow Americans safe is asking too much? I wear mine all the time.

they didn't tell you that Jim Jones did trial runs before he did the true run of the kool-aide plunge for his followers. Next, they'll tell you to take another shot and another and you will do it until they have you where they want you and give you the real Jim jones mix because your usefulness will no longer be needed.
Have you sought mental help for your insanity?

Actually for many it is. You have no right to demand that another decrease their intake of oxygen by wearing a mask or rebreath all of their own breath continually. The right to breath freely is a basic human right.
1627838212087.png

Forum List

Back