So Can We Arrest Everyone Who Is Inciting Insurrection In D.C. Now?

1656271719547.png

Put them in the gulag as seditionists/insurrectionists and give them a number so we won't have to hear from them for about two years.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Maxine Waters was out there in the crowd inciting violence......AOC was out there in the crowd inciting violence.

There is no question they were out in the crowd stirring everyone up and trying to cause violence.

When are these people going to be arrested?

Does not look like much leadership, if they can't get a riot started there, in D.C..

Maxine Waters was out there in the crowd inciting violence......AOC was out there in the crowd inciting violence.

There is no question they were out in the crowd stirring everyone up and trying to cause violence.

And locked away for well over a year, without due process.

Yes, it's time.

tick tock

Sure. If they committed a crime.

Arrest all of them, Maxine Waters, AOC, Trump and all his minions.

Somehow, I don't think you'll agree.

Anyone who has expressed a conservative opinion can be arrested
Anyone who has burned, looted and murdered cannot be because the are protected by the “Venting Act”

So Can We Arrest Everyone Who Is Inciting Insurrection In D.C. Now?​

Worse than that. I just reviewed the 14th Amendment, and it makes it very plain that:
  1. The holding of protesters and mere attendees from J6 without due process is clearly criminal and all those responsible must be so charged.
  2. That if Trump can in any way be considered criminal in his superficial involvement with contesting an election, then obviously, all democrats calling for violence, insurrection and the ouster of the SCOTUS over their doing their jobs to uphold the Constitution are also so criminally responsible, and further, must be impeached and lose all rights to hold office ever again.
I can't wait for the trials to begin next Spring.

The democrats have just shot themselves in the face for any hope of ever charging Trump much less finding him unfit to hold office again so long as Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Warren and a whole host of others are in office.

Worse than that. I just reviewed the 14th Amendment, and it makes it very plain that:
  1. The holding of protesters and mere attendees from J6 without due process is clearly criminal and all those responsible must be so charged.
  2. That is Trump can in any way be considered criminal in his superficial involvement with contesting an election, then obviously, all democrats calling for violence, insurrection and the ouster of the SCOTUS over their doing their jobs to uphold the Constitution are also so criminally responsible, and further, must be impeached and lose all rights to hold office ever again.
I can't wait for the trials to begin next Spring.

The democrats have just shot themselves in the face for any hope of ever charging Trump much less finding him unfit to hold office again so long as Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Warren and a whole host of others are in office.

Attachments

• 90750849-BAD3-40C4-BA87-0675AA367934.jpeg
    90750849-BAD3-40C4-BA87-0675AA367934.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10

Forum List

Back