republicans call blm radical marxist

the republicans are right. ther getting sick of there murals and all their crap.
People love to pitch out the "Marxist" label these days. I refer to the BLM as multilevel marketers, profiteering off a catchy slogan, that does not reflect the true mindset of that culture that support it, except for their dislike of police.

People love to pitch out the "Marxist" label these days. I refer to the BLM as multilevel marketers, profiteering off a catchy slogan, that does not reflect the true mindset of that culture that support it, except for their dislike of police.
they said they were marxist. they are also terrorists and racist.

Don't mock Marxism, or communism in ANY form. Don't mock Nazism either. They will flourish right under your nose while you keep mocking them

Don't mock Marxism, or communism in ANY form. Don't mock Nazism either. They will flourish right under your nose while you keep mocking them
I don't. I consider them evil and against my upbringing and commitments. I am pointing out, that if you look on here, you will see people called one of those names (name-calling being very popular with some groups here) whether true or not, and it actually cheapens the value of the insult.

I don't. I consider them evil and against my upbringing and commitments. I am pointing out, that if you look on here, you will see people called one of those names (name-calling being very popular with some groups here) whether true or not, and it actually cheapens the value of the insult.
BLM are self proclaimed Marxist communists.

Their social methods are unquestionably radically communist.

Their initial funding came from a convicted communist terrorist.

BLM has nothing to do with black people, and never did. It was all just an excuse, for street level communist style agitation.

I prefer 'fraud' which summarizes exactly what BLM is. The very name is a deception.

In the macro, they are a Marxist front group. In the micro, they are a neo-segregationist racist hate group, the New Klux Klan.

BLM are self proclaimed Marxist communists.

Their social methods are unquestionably radically communist.

Their initial funding came from a convicted communist terrorist.

BLM has nothing to do with black people, and never did. It was all just an excuse, for street level communist style agitation.
I just don't care about the Marxist ideas and crap. They are screwed up enough, making their money off of the people, they have sold the slogan to, without carry about the big problems they ignore. Just generally disgusting in my book, based on that alone.

Forum List

Back