So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

He answered

Not my job, he holds no office
so if your president TRUMP just sent in the big boys, you would accept that? i doubt it because you are ignorant , jump on the band wagon, flip-flopping, brain dead and brain washed, and as stupid as the demonrats

TRUMP runs the Justice Department

Biden does not
deflect...typical from demonrats

That is a FACT not a deflection
so if your president TRUMP just sent in the big boys, you would accept that? i doubt it because you are ignorant , jump on the band wagon, flip-flopping, brain dead and brain washed, and as stupid as the demonrats
heres another chance for you to deflect
Trump has law enforcement at his disposal, Biden does not

Trumps directives to his soldiers was to bust heads not de-escalate the protests

Mayors and Governors said no thanks
you are so far gone there is no hope. done wasting time on braindead/brainwashed demonrats, go deflect somewhere else

He answered

Biden does not

Trumps directives to his soldiers was to bust heads not de-escalate the protests

you are so far gone there is no hope. done wasting time on braindead/brainwashed demonrats, go deflect somewhere else

Wow a Trump Humper calling someone brainwashed or braindead is comical.

He answered

Biden does not

really?

What did I say that is wrong?

Let’s hear

What I found interesting was that during the debate, Biden claimed that "200 million" people died of Covid-19 on Trump's watch. Amazing, in that the entire population of the United States is only 385 million. I would have expected a hell of a lot less traffic to deal with. Worldwide, as of October 1, 2020, the estimate of Covid-19 deaths is just over a million.

Correct which is why the FBI doesn’t treat it like a typical organized group. ANTIFA started as an Anti Nazi anti fascist movement in the 1930s and has taken many forms though out the years. It’s looked at as an ideology not a group much like conservative vs Republican or Liberal vs Democrat. You getting it now?
Biden skewed the whole Charlottesville story in an attack on Trump during the debate.

In Charlottesville a white supremacist group coordinated with the local govt / police and got a permit to peacefully march. They showed up to do that. Antifa, however, showed up with body armor, protective gear, weapons. It was Antifa that initiated the violence.

The media, of course, did not report the white supremacists had a permit to march, did not report Antifa did NOT, did not report that Antifa initiated the violence. They, like now, blamed the initial VICTIMS of the violence for initiating. When asked about it, President Trump wanted to get the TRUTH out that the media refused to repot, that there were 2 (TWO) parties responsible for the violence in Charlottesville.

Furious that the President would expose their media bias / 'incompetent' reporting, the media, liberals, and TDS-suffering snowflakes were defending the white supremacists and thus was one himself. Actually the TRUTH is the President was letting the American people know what REALLY happened.

A self-proclaimed Antifa Leader of that of that attack in Charlottesville, on live TV, bragged how they had come to Charlottesville to initiate violence to stop the white supremacists' march because they did not agree with their message / beliefs. She went on to say they intended to initiate violence and that is what they did.

Exposing the media's lies and bias does not make one a white supremacist.

Pointing out that the US constitution allows freedom of speech, that the white supremacists had a legal permit to march that day in exercise of their 1st Amendment Right, and that it was Antifa that initiated the violence does not make one a white supremacist ... unless they are TDS-suffering, hate-driven reality-deprived snowflakes.

It was not an 'IDEA' that illegally attacked another group, initiating the violence, in an attempt to strip Americans of their 1st Amendment Rights.

I have served my country for 3o years, and I may not agree with what you have to say but I will still defend your right to say it. You never know what those who want to silence different opinions will declare can not be said / supported tomorrow. Tomorrow it might be your rights / voice being silenced.
You’re right the media largely didn’t stick up for the rights of white supremists and Nazis that were legally marching the streets holding torches yelling Blood and Soil and other disgusting phrases. Shame on the media. And thank God we have our President distracting from the disgusting march and murder of a young lady so he can make a political attack on the left, who did indeed show up to fight against the Nazis and WS groups. That’s a real winning argument man.... keep it up and sleep soundly at night
so those who are white supremists don't have rights? I denounce them, but they have rights, no?

He answered

Biden does not

wrong again. the comedy is you supporting a senile, lying, denying piece of shit thats been a huge racist, do nothing for 47 years..and a home wrecking whore. that tells me the comedy is in your head..god knows what else depraved shit you are for

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:

Biden is not an elected official.
sure he is. he was a fking Vice President.

Keyword: WAS.
He's now the presidential candidate. it's a chicken shit response and you're just a chicken shit for making an excuse for him. what an incompetent boob.

Chickenshit, it is you Trump Humpers who are chickenshit. You talk tough on the internet and radio, but your little bitch asses aren't going to bust a grape.
still has secret service. that doesn't qualify as a citizen, and he is the presidential candidate. He has responsibilities I don't. He flies around on personal planes. why do you stick up for chicken shites? makes you one.

Just curious, what disadvantage is there for him to just do it? he doesn't care about american lives? just curious. So he looked in the camera and didn't mean he was there for us?

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

But IMHO there is your answer right there: politics.
Of course, they support BLM and they do not support any violence. Biden has no authority until elected, just as trump had no authority until elected and did nothing about the problems that he imagined. Running for office doesn't give you extra power so get over your silly demands of a citizen like yourself.
No--Biden said that he was the the DNC now at the Debate---but yet the DNC didn't condemn the violent rioters in Portland or Seattle now did they.

So what? You don't think that Dems are disapproving of those riots? They love the destruction and the agitation by outside influence? Get real. What success did trump have? None
dude, they are the governing party in those cities and didn't do jack shit. so no, they aren't disapproving any of it. In any city and state they run. none. in case you didn't read it correctly NONE.

in fact, they told the cops to stand down. wow. let the innocent people suffer. what a bunch of traitors to their cities and states. they ought to be arrested and jailed. lock them up
Dood, trump's imagination is getting in the way of your brains again.

He answered

Biden does not

so you got nothing to say here?

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

Of course, they support BLM and they do not support any violence. Biden has no authority until elected, just as trump had no authority until elected and did nothing about the problems that he imagined. Running for office doesn't give you extra power so get over your silly demands of a citizen like yourself.
No--Biden said that he was the the DNC now at the Debate---but yet the DNC didn't condemn the violent rioters in Portland or Seattle now did they.

So what? You don't think that Dems are disapproving of those riots? They love the destruction and the agitation by outside influence? Get real. What success did trump have? None
dude, they are the governing party in those cities and didn't do jack shit. so no, they aren't disapproving any of it. In any city and state they run. none. in case you didn't read it correctly NONE.

in fact, they told the cops to stand down. wow. let the innocent people suffer. what a bunch of traitors to their cities and states. they ought to be arrested and jailed. lock them up
dude, you need a brain. what did I say that wasn't correct? you wish to debate debate, don't go to the insults, makes you weak.

He answered

Exactly what I was going to say.
Currently Biden is a private citizen.
Geebus, these poor dipshits really are having a hard time deflecting from their Tax-Fraud-in-Chief, aren't they?

What is Biden supposed to do for Seattle and Portland?

He has no military or police at his disposal. He has no personal experience in crowd control or dealing with violence.

"The media’s position on the murderous BLM and antifa riots has gone from What riots? They’re peaceful protests! to The rioters are white supremacist Trump supporters!

After four months of looting, arson, window breaking, vandalism, intimidation, physical assaults, stabbings and shootings by Black Lives Matter and antifa, the first thing on the media’s mind is … getting Trump to condemn “white supremacists”!

It would be as if, on the morning after Pearl Harbor, the League of Nations demanded that FDR condemn American aggression in the Pacific.

The absolute worst thing you could say about the Proud Boys is: Too macho! They fight back. Fine, join the Democratic Party if testosterone isn’t your thing.

The nation’s leading anti-American and anti-Christian hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, calls them “white supremacists,” meaning, “anyone we don’t like and can’t refute.” You know who else this hate outfit hates? Dennis Prager. The Alliance for Catholic Tradition. Christian Ministries. The National Prayer Network.

The claim is especially delusional in the case of the Proud Boys, who have black members, Asian members and Latino members. The Los Angeles branch of the Proud Boys is about half Mexican. One of the founders is married to a black woman, with whom he has a biracial child."

Last edited:

dude, you need a brain. what did I say that wasn't correct? you wish to debate debate, don't go to the insults, makes you weak.
Dood, you are wrong about the sequence of events.

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Let's see and take a guess. Biden has no authority since he is only a private citizen, so there is no answer to that silly question? The riots are not caused by democrats, but they are caused by people who may or may not support Democrats? The white supremacists were in the background agitating?
Trump's divisive rhetoric had nothing to do with the riots? Trump told the white supremacists and "proud boys" to
"stand back and stay ready"? Is this a provocative statement? Nah
and douchebag botox bitch pill-osi told AMERICA not to listen to its president...thats treason on its own. so guess what---stand by and hang on
That grifter is president in name only.

Let's see and take a guess. Biden has no authority since he is only a private citizen, so there is no answer to that silly question? The riots are not caused by democrats, but they are caused by people who may or may not support Democrats? The white supremacists were in the background agitating?
Trump's divisive rhetoric had nothing to do with the riots? Trump told the white supremacists and "proud boys" to
"stand back and stay ready"? Is this a provocative statement? Nah
and douchebag botox bitch pill-osi told AMERICA not to listen to its president...thats treason on its own. so guess what---stand by and hang on
That grifter is president in name only.

wrong...you arent allowed an imagination according to the top demonrats.....so, nothing is in the way of anybodys brain but yours

I would not have answered either. As I haven't seen very many protestors with Biden pins/shirts/signs, I'd say..."WTF..seriously?".
Why don't you just address the issues behind the protests. And we'll let the police deal with the rabble-rousers.
Well they aren't Trump supporters....but he can call the Mayor, a DEMOCRAT and the Govenor a DEMOCRAT and say fix this shit, people are getting killed, and their business and a lives ruined.
Nope from the left all we get is, they have insurance...... and yes the candidate for President is the HEAD of the PARTY......so he can call any fucking time he wants and tell them to do it. He can call a press conference and say Governor and Mayor, fix this now........Because if I win, you'll have to deal with me and I'm not messing around.......he would probably get votes for that......but he doesn't......

What I found interesting was that during the debate, Biden claimed that "200 million" people died of Covid-19 on Trump's watch. Amazing, in that the entire population of the United States is only 385 million. I would have expected a hell of a lot less traffic to deal with. Worldwide, as of October 1, 2020, the estimate of Covid-19 deaths is just over a million.
Don’t lie. It’s unbecoming

Forum List

Back