So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

Soros/China funded?..LOL!!..same old right wing BS bumper sticker mush. You guys just can't help yourselves can you..
Have you been living in Joe's basement with him, or do you have your head up his ass?

Soros is linked to a Bail project that gets these terrorists out of jail as son as they are booked. Hillary and her campaign were caught funding thugs to attack Trump supporters ate Trump allies.

There is no such thing as 'tolerance' when it come to the Left.
LOL!!..Hillary and her campaign WERE CAUGHT FUNDING THUGS..Bet your source is an ONION article or something..or even some wacko right wing site like Info wars..oh I know..AQnon..

Formed being the key word. Gavin McInnes formed Proud Boys in 2016. Who formed ANTIFA and when. Who are their leaders. Where do I get a hold of them to talk policy?Please give specific answers and don’t be lazy
Would you like a key to their club house and be shown the secret Antifa handshake?

Antifa was formed specifically in a way that is decentralized and without a strict hierarchy to avoid any sort
of criminal accountability.
Is it my fault you just don't know what you are dealing with?
Correct which is why the FBI doesn’t treat it like a typical organized group. ANTIFA started as an Anti Nazi anti fascist movement in the 1930s and has taken many forms though out the years. It’s looked at as an ideology not a group much like conservative vs Republican or Liberal vs Democrat. You getting it now?

LOL!!..Hillary and her campaign WERE CAUGHT FUNDING THUGS..Bet your source is an ONION article or something..or even some wacko right wing site like Info wars..oh I know..AQnon..

It's your beloved CNN, shithead.

Of course you will try to claim the video of these scumbags admitting their crime 'is not what it appears'.

Donald Trump Supporter Beaten Bloody By Protestors At A ...

You obviously have listened to anything that the FBI has actually said about the group. Get off the partisan talking points and try taking a little time to actually study the source
Pot meet kettle. You know next to nothing about how Antifa operates.
If I've said one single thing that is a lie or fictitious I would expect you to gladly point it out.

So far you've got nothing. Who is surprised? Not me.
You said the FBI director was wrong and then said things that aligned with what he was saying. I wouldn’t call that I lie, I just think you are misinformed

He answered

Not my job, he holds no office
so if your president TRUMP just sent in the big boys, you would accept that? i doubt it because you are ignorant , jump on the band wagon, flip-flopping, brain dead and brain washed, and as stupid as the demonrats

TRUMP runs the Justice Department

Biden does not
deflect...typical from demonrats

That is a FACT not a deflection

I didn’t say any of that stuff so
Bullshit:

"Trump has his fingers in his ears when it comes to the cause that millions are protesting and he is taking actions that fly in the face of their cause. That’s gas in the fire."

'HE IS TAKING ACTION THAT FLY IN THE FACE OF THEIR CAUSE. THAT'S GAS ON THE FIRE.'

You seem to be saying that any action by the President that goes against what the criminals / terrorists believe that causes them to engage in more violence and destruction and violence is somehow the President's fault.

If that is not the case, then clarify.

2 words - Personal accountability.
Here's 3: Law & Order

Trump has been far more tolerant of the massive widespread liberal extremist violence in Democrat-run cities than I would be.

When BLM took over city blocks in Seattle, was holding those who lived inside the CHOP zone and businesses 'hostage' I would have told Seattle's Governor and Mayor that they had 72 hours to end the siege and eliminate the 'hostage' situation, and after that I would be sending in Federal Martials and whoever else I could to protect US citizens who were not only being held by these terrorists but also by the city who aided and abetted them.

I would send a clear message that a TRULY peaceful protest is ok, but destroying cars, looting stores, burning buildings, assaults /. murders would NOT be tolerated. PEERIOD...by either side / no matter who it was.

I would not punish a policeman for using a bean-bag shotgun round to blow some terrorist / criminal off the roof of a police car as he jumped up and down destroying it. I would give him a pat on the back.

I would tell people if they want to talk calmly we'll talk like adults, but it they want to act like animals they will be treated like animals - IT'S UP TO THEM; however, as a mayor / governor I WILL NOT SURRENDER MY STREETS, MY TOWNS, MY CITIES, MY CITIZENS, MY BUSINESSES AND / OR THEIR SAFETY TO ANY CRIMINAL / TERRORIST!

'Pour gas on the fire'? Hell , no! I would piss on the fire, throw a wet blanket over it, hose it down, STOP THE FIRE!
Of course I’m not saying that ANY action taken by Trump That goes against criminals and terrorists is wrong. Law enforcement is necessary at times like these. And criminal activity is always wrong. You are being hyperbolic with that claim.

My point is that ALL trump has done is attack the protests and has even taken actions like cutting diversity training which flies in the face of their cause. Why make that move NOW? But please correct me if I’m wrong. I’d love to see a list of statements and actions that Trump has made that gives a spirit of empathy and understanding to what millions of people are protesting about around America

Trump has his fingers in his ears when it comes to the cause that millions are protesting and he is taking actions that fly in the face of their cause. That’s gas in the fire. Sending troops tot he streets may shit things down short term but it only makes the core problems worse
WHAT actions did he take that poured gas on the fire? So you are saying Trump is personally responsible for the George Soros/China-funded domestic terrorists looting, burning, destroying businesses, attacking innocent civilians, murdering people, shooting / hurting / assassinating police?

Thanks for pointing out you are not for personal accountability, President Trump is responsible for it all .... said like a mentally unstable, TDS-suffering snowflake.

You think sending the National Guard into the streets would make matters worse....worse than allowing foreign funded insurgents / domestic terrorists seizing entire city blocks and holding people who lived inside the zone and businesses there hostage? Worse than 47 people shot, 2 children shot, and a 5yo little girl being stabbed to death in 1 weekend in Chicago?

WTF, dude? I'm starting to believe you suffer from the same mental affliction as Biden.
Soros/China funded?..LOL!!..same old right wing BS bumper sticker mush. You guys just can't help yourselves can you..

"Oh, you're just so silly. No, I won't bother to prove you wrong, because I can't, so I'll just LOL and pretend that's the same thing."

In other words, you know it's true, but you don't want to accept that it means you're a piece of shit on the side of evil.

Correct which is why the FBI doesn’t treat it like a typical organized group. ANTIFA started as an Anti Nazi anti fascist movement in the 1930s and has taken many forms though out the years. It’s looked at as an ideology not a group much like conservative vs Republican or Liberal vs Democrat. You getting it now?
Biden skewed the whole Charlottesville story in an attack on Trump during the debate.

In Charlottesville a white supremacist group coordinated with the local govt / police and got a permit to peacefully march. They showed up to do that. Antifa, however, showed up with body armor, protective gear, weapons. It was Antifa that initiated the violence.

The media, of course, did not report the white supremacists had a permit to march, did not report Antifa did NOT, did not report that Antifa initiated the violence. They, like now, blamed the initial VICTIMS of the violence for initiating. When asked about it, President Trump wanted to get the TRUTH out that the media refused to repot, that there were 2 (TWO) parties responsible for the violence in Charlottesville.

Furious that the President would expose their media bias / 'incompetent' reporting, the media, liberals, and TDS-suffering snowflakes were defending the white supremacists and thus was one himself. Actually the TRUTH is the President was letting the American people know what REALLY happened.

A self-proclaimed Antifa Leader of that of that attack in Charlottesville, on live TV, bragged how they had come to Charlottesville to initiate violence to stop the white supremacists' march because they did not agree with their message / beliefs. She went on to say they intended to initiate violence and that is what they did.

Exposing the media's lies and bias does not make one a white supremacist.

Pointing out that the US constitution allows freedom of speech, that the white supremacists had a legal permit to march that day in exercise of their 1st Amendment Right, and that it was Antifa that initiated the violence does not make one a white supremacist ... unless they are TDS-suffering, hate-driven reality-deprived snowflakes.

It was not an 'IDEA' that illegally attacked another group, initiating the violence, in an attempt to strip Americans of their 1st Amendment Rights.

I have served my country for 3o years, and I may not agree with what you have to say but I will still defend your right to say it. You never know what those who want to silence different opinions will declare can not be said / supported tomorrow. Tomorrow it might be your rights / voice being silenced.

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:

Biden is not an elected official.

He answered

You're a fucking gutless lame liar, just like Joe.

Biden called himself the democrat party itself as it's intended head.
Ted Wheeler wouldn't take his call? Joe couldn't be bothered to condemn over 100 straight
nights of rioting in Portland?

It's not Joe's job to provide leadership and clear condemnation of violence and destruction?

He's only the democrat candidate of the whole party. I guess he doesn't want to offend and contradict
the guys throwing Moltov cocktails and smashing windows on the streets of our cities.
what a chicken shit answer.

Biden skewed the whole Charlottesville story in an attack on Trump during the debate.

In Charlottesville a white supremacist group coordinated with the local govt / police and got a permit to peacefully march. They showed up to do that. Antifa, however, showed up with body armor, protective gear, weapons. It was Antifa that initiated the violence.

The media, of course, did not report the white supremacists had a permit to march, did not report Antifa did NOT, did not report that Antifa initiated the violence. They, like now, blamed the initial VICTIMS of the violence for initiating. When asked about it, President Trump wanted to get the TRUTH out that the media refused to repot, that there were 2 (TWO) parties responsible for the violence in Charlottesville.

Furious that the President would expose their media bias / 'incompetent' reporting, the media, liberals, and TDS-suffering snowflakes were defending the white supremacists and thus was one himself. Actually the TRUTH is the President was letting the American people know what REALLY happened.

A self-proclaimed Antifa Leader of that of that attack in Charlottesville, on live TV, bragged how they had come to Charlottesville to initiate violence to stop the white supremacists' march because they did not agree with their message / beliefs. She went on to say they intended to initiate violence and that is what they did.

Exposing the media's lies and bias does not make one a white supremacist.

Pointing out that the US constitution allows freedom of speech, that the white supremacists had a legal permit to march that day in exercise of their 1st Amendment Right, and that it was Antifa that initiated the violence does not make one a white supremacist ... unless they are TDS-suffering, hate-driven reality-deprived snowflakes.

It was not an 'IDEA' that illegally attacked another group, initiating the violence, in an attempt to strip Americans of their 1st Amendment Rights.

I have served my country for 3o years, and I may not agree with what you have to say but I will still defend your right to say it. You never know what those who want to silence different opinions will declare can not be said / supported tomorrow. Tomorrow it might be your rights / voice being silenced.
You’re right the media largely didn’t stick up for the rights of white supremists and Nazis that were legally marching the streets holding torches yelling Blood and Soil and other disgusting phrases. Shame on the media. And thank God we have our President distracting from the disgusting march and murder of a young lady so he can make a political attack on the left, who did indeed show up to fight against the Nazis and WS groups. That’s a real winning argument man.... keep it up and sleep soundly at night

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?

sure he is. he was a fking Vice President. He's now the presidential candidate. it's a chicken shit response and you're just a chicken shit for making an excuse for him. what an incompetent boob.

He answered

so if your president TRUMP just sent in the big boys, you would accept that? i doubt it because you are ignorant , jump on the band wagon, flip-flopping, brain dead and brain washed, and as stupid as the demonrats

Biden does not

heres another chance for you to deflect

sure he is. he was a fking Vice President. He's now the presidential candidate. it's a chicken shit response and you're just a chicken shit for making an excuse for him. what an incompetent boob.

How is someone who has been a Senator and VP supposed to be able to provide advice on how to respond to violent protests?

He answered

Biden does not

heres another chance for you to deflect
Trump has law enforcement at his disposal, Biden does not

Trumps directives to his soldiers was to bust heads not de-escalate the protests

Mayors and Governors said no thanks

sure he is. he was a fking Vice President.

Keyword: WAS.
He's now the presidential candidate. it's a chicken shit response and you're just a chicken shit for making an excuse for him. what an incompetent boob.

Chickenshit, it is you Trump Humpers who are chickenshit. You talk tough on the internet and radio, but your little bitch asses aren't going to bust a grape.

Forum List

Back