So Biden Would Abolish Affirmative Action ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In a new TV campaign ad, Joe Biden says "I will not traffic in fear and division".

Oh, so that means that the racial dividing in Affirmative Action, would all be stopped, right ? Right, Joe ?
Right Joe ? Joe ? Joe ?

Oh, he's down in his basement. Hard to get an answer when they've got him locked up down there. :rolleyes:

Why do you have problems with interpreting what someone says?
Why don't YOU answer the question >> " Oh, so that means that the racial dividing in Affirmative Action, would all be stopped, right ?"

I see so somehow you think when he said what he said about the protest and the us of military aggression to disperse them that this meant an end to AA even though it benefits white women also...?
1. I asked a question, not a statement of what I think.

2. Far more white women are harmed by AA, than helped by it. And ALL white men are harmed by it. Most Asians are harmed by it, and some Hispanics are harmed by it also.

Since Biden did not say that...

Looks like YES, BIDEN would stop the racial dividing in Affirmative Action.

Sure don't see much Democrat opposition to that here.

In a new TV campaign ad, Joe Biden says "I will not traffic in fear and division".

Oh, so that means that the racial dividing in Affirmative Action, would all be stopped, right ? Right, Joe ?
Right Joe ? Joe ? Joe ?

Oh, he's down in his basement. Hard to get an answer when they've got him locked up down there. :rolleyes:
THE ONLY THING THAT CRIMINAL WITH A ROTTED MIND WOULD END IS THE SECOND AMENDMENT FOLLOWED BY THE FOURTH AND ON DOWN THE LINE TILL HE GOT TO THE THIRD. THEN HE WOULD TAKE THAT TOO. I didn't think they could find anyone worst that the criminal in 2016 but a criminal with a mind half rotted I was wrong.

Forum List

Back