“So before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say, STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!”

And as his posse keeps reminding us - truthfully - the forces that are attacking Donald Trump are not really attacking Donald Trump at all. They are attacking US, the people who believe in the Constitution, the people who believe in real borders, the people who believe that the human race is binary, the people who think that we should be exploiting our natural resources, and not fighting their exploitation, the people who think the Federal government is WAY too powerful and getting worse by the minute. THAT is who is on trial: US!
Well said

Liberals are using the state to destroy a man who threatens their monopoly on power

Trump and Biden aren't really the issue(s). If it weren't they, it would be others, as it has been in the recent past. This is all just poor theatrics to keep the masses distracted, divided and at each other's throat so that the duopoly and its constituants maintain their power.

STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!”​

You have done it again , OP .​

It is Mr Trump , the Wizard .​

The poor man is pestered enough already without your accusations of an identity transfer .

Why don't you UK punks mind your own business. Christ train some dentists and fix your damn crooked teeth.
/——/ Brit teeth
1711102085752.png

If he had unambiguously announced in January of 2021 that he was retiring from politics, NONE of these cases would exist. None of them. Not the criminal cases or the civil cases. IT IS ALL POLITICAL.
Sorry that I snipped, but you have no way to know that. Conjecture and supposition.

"Ask" is now a noun?
Many nouns have been turned into verbs. That was a topic that came up on a musician's board that I frequent.
It was early, so the third post, the person said: "It's too early to think about that. I must coffee myself first".
Genius.

Although, not an alumnus of Trump University.
I'm totally dedicated to funding our beloved Pres.Trump.
So you are pro Trump and Pro Russia. You were the one who disliked my comment about russian soldiers getting mowed down on the battlefield. Does that mean you are rootin for pootin?

So you are pro Trump and Pro Russia. You were the one who disliked my comment about russian soldiers getting mowed down on the battlefield. Does that mean you are rootin for pootin?
The amazing Putin is the greatest world leader of this century.
He is single handedly standing up to the diabolical Globalists and their perverted agenda that now has infected all of the all the western nations.
Putin the military genius has been continually defeating the NATO coalition and showing it's really just an army of the inept.
Plus, he just laughs at the EU cabal and their silly sanctions by going around them.
Which has made the Russian economy stronger and the country more independent.

Forum List

Back