“So before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say, STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!”

So in 2028, who's the media and the left going to latch onto to fight against? Are we going to see the same level of detest and divisiveness towards the next GOP candidate? My guess is, no.
Don’t underestimate the Marxists’ ability to rile up their liberal democrat useful idiot horde with blatant lies.

Well, it certainly seems like a solid investment.

Please remember, that Donald Trump has been sent by God to save America from Evil 'n Satan 'n Hitler 'n the commies 'n stuff.

If Satan took over, their money wouldn't be any good anyway!

So pay up! Max out that credit card! What the hell! No pun intended!
Will the bond be converted to pay the actual fine ? I think that is what we would all want.
Or maybe he might fundraise again ?
Hes paid the bond for the girl he raped.
Christians helped him with that. In a christian way of course.

Will the bond be converted to pay the actual fine ? I think that is what we would all want.
Or maybe he might fundraise again ?
Hes paid the bond for the girl he raped.
Christians helped him with that. In a christian way of course.
Zero truth and even less understanding of what bonds do.

But God sent him ?
Not true. He just pushes "America First". So simple. Yet so far away. The way it used to be. The slow sell outs and the huge growth in government transpired. It is good for a while. Then it passes the point of positivity. And it did. America First means we improve the foundation of our nation. No hate in it.

Well, it certainly seems like a solid investment.

Please remember, that Donald Trump has been sent by God to save America from Evil 'n Satan 'n Hitler 'n the commies 'n stuff.

If Satan took over, their money wouldn't be any good anyway!

So pay up! Max out that credit card! What the hell! No pun intended!
"Nobody in the whole wide world has ever been picked on like our dear Donald! God is watching"! :auiqs.jpg:

He's not an American and he's trying to influence an American election for Biden. Hmmm. Wasn't there a scam impeachment against Trump accusing Russia of doing the same thing. Sounds like Tommy Taint has just committed an impeachable crime.
/—-/ If Tommy isn’t careful, he could end up picking up the soap in the men’s prison shower every morning.

Forum List

Back