So apparently Bob Saget, after his booster fell like the comedian on the back of his head. Both after their boosters.

Only a liquified mind could take a tragic death from a head injury and turn it into a conspiracy about vaccinations.

Only a liquified mind could take a tragic death from a head injury and turn it into a conspiracy about vaccinations.

Nothing conspiracy-theory-ish about it.

Among the known dangerous side effects of this experimental mRNA shit are effects that could very plausibly contribute to a brain-bleeding incident, such as the one that killed Bob Saget. This isn't to say that it directly caused his death but it is certainly plausible that it may have aggravated the injury which led to his death, and that without that aggravation, he might have survived. Same as with my father and his blood thinners, which likely aggravated an injury that he otherwise might have survived.

Yeah, huh....now people like me are considered domestic terrorists as biden signed that into law yesterday
1644495809366.jpeg

1644495877380.png

~S~

Like I said, as much as they complain about me mocking them....they continue to prove me right every time
Ahhh, poor you. Other than me speculating in the op, go ahead and show where I said it was a fact. What I did do was present the actual known facts and speculate. I doubt you won't get the difference and your arrogance along with Mr marxist friend there will allow you to see it.

Meanwhile, what we do know is he died of head trauma. No foul play involved. No drugs or alcohol in the system. Reports of many fainting after the vax and booster. Many many reports of it. Perhaps your stupidity makes you think that those reports are all false.

Perhaps that stupid comedian dropped onto her head and fractured her stupid skull cause she was "dehydrated" like THEY are telling everyone.

Yeah.

Meanwhile it still remains a fact that I speculated and I will still speculate. I think like so many others who have fainted after the vaccinations and then add the booster, that is what he did. I speculate he landed on the back of his head, which according to report is where the head trauma was.

You have any other "educated guesses?" Is this where you deploy the "misinformation" card followed by the RACISM grenade? I
have made you look stupid again.

Ahhh, poor you. Other than me speculating in the op, go ahead and show where I said it was a fact. What I did do was present the actual known facts and speculate. I doubt you won't get the difference and your arrogance along with Mr marxist friend there will allow you to see it.

Meanwhile, what we do know is he died of head trauma. No foul play involved. No drugs or alcohol in the system. Reports of many fainting after the vax and booster. Many many reports of it. Perhaps your stupidity makes you think that those reports are all false.

Perhaps that stupid comedian dropped onto her head and fractured her stupid skull cause she was "dehydrated" like THEY are telling everyone.

Yeah.

Meanwhile it still remains a fact that I speculated and I will still speculate. I think like so many others who have fainted after the vaccinations and then add the booster, that is what he did. I speculate he landed on the back of his head, which according to report is where the head trauma was.

You have any other "educated guesses?" Is this where you deploy the "misinformation" card followed by the RACISM grenade? I
have made you look stupid again.
Look at this emo-graph

Triggered

EwsyGovW8AAJ4xV.jpg

"In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death and after examination of the body, toxicology analysis, histology and a respiratory pathogen panel, it is my opinion that the death of Mr. Saget was the result of blunt head trauma. His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall."

This had to be Hillary.

"In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death and after examination of the body, toxicology analysis, histology and a respiratory pathogen panel, it is my opinion that the death of Mr. Saget was the result of blunt head trauma. His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall."

This had to be Hillary.
A lot of people fall like that onto the back of their heads. Right? Very common.

I wonder what the lefts best explanation is for the fall....on to the back of his head. Here are the givens.

No drugs
No alcohol
Was double vaxxed and recently given a booster.

Go......

A lot of people fall like that onto the back of their heads. Right? Very common.

I wonder what the lefts best explanation is for the fall....on to the back of his head. Here are the givens.

No drugs
No alcohol
Was double vaxxed and recently given a booster.

Go......

Obviously something is wrong here.

Jess has fallen on his head several times, and he is still with us,

Nice people dont generate reactions. The people with the highest reaction scores around here are usually our most epic trolls who spend their day thinking of ways to piss people off enough for them to respond. Troll thread starters will always have the highest score.
a Reaction Score is simply a measure of how your political peers feel about you in agreement or laughter. That's it

ahh gotta love it.....first yall conservatives deny the numbers of death from covid but damn if you wont blame any death on the vaccine...

Forum List

Back