So apparently Bob Saget, after his booster fell like the comedian on the back of his head. Both after their boosters.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Bob Sagetā€™s Cause Of Death Revealed: ā€˜Full Houseā€™ Star Died Of Brain Bleed After Hitting His Head

The cause of Bob Sagetā€˜s tragic and unexpected death has been revealed. Bobā€™s family confirmed on Feb. 9 that the beloved Full House actor died from ā€œhead traumaā€ on Jan. 9, following his Jacksonville, Florida stand-up comedy show ā€” more specifically, he died from a brain bleed after hitting his head. ā€œIn the weeks since Bobā€™s passing, we have been overwhelmed with the incredible outpouring of love from Bobā€™s fans, which has been a great comfort to us and for which we are eternally grateful,ā€ his family said in a statement to HollywoodLife. ā€œNow that we have the final conclusions from the authoritiesā€™ investigation, we felt it only proper that the fans hear those conclusions directly from us.ā€

Maybe he was just dehydrated like that typically unfunny woman that fell and fractured the back of her stupid head after her 2 vaxes and a booster.

Bob Sagetā€™s Cause Of Death Revealed: ā€˜Full Houseā€™ Star Died Of Brain Bleed After Hitting His Head

The cause of Bob Sagetā€˜s tragic and unexpected death has been revealed. Bobā€™s family confirmed on Feb. 9 that the beloved Full House actor died from ā€œhead traumaā€ on Jan. 9, following his Jacksonville, Florida stand-up comedy show ā€” more specifically, he died from a brain bleed after hitting his head. ā€œIn the weeks since Bobā€™s passing, we have been overwhelmed with the incredible outpouring of love from Bobā€™s fans, which has been a great comfort to us and for which we are eternally grateful,ā€ his family said in a statement to HollywoodLife. ā€œNow that we have the final conclusions from the authoritiesā€™ investigation, we felt it only proper that the fans hear those conclusions directly from us.ā€

Maybe he was just dehydrated like that typically unfunny woman that fell and fractured the back of her stupid head after her 2 vaxes and a booster.
Oh yeah. Uh huh. The booster jab BS has been debunked.

This news only takes me back to what happened with that lady named Natasha Richardson, only what happened with her was a skiing incident I believe it was. Still, she didn't get checked out and of course you know the rest.

God bless you and her family and the Saget family always!!!

Holly
Your reaction score is way out of whack I noticed. You should be well over 100%. I don't understand

You are one of the nicest human beings here

And he had a booster 1 month prior to his death. Why do you misinform?

1644463067071.png

Theowl32
He was a huge drug addict and very dirty guy
. The guy was a big creep
Ok, but according to the toxicology, there were no drugs. However he did have head trauma which was the direct cause of his death. I really couldn't care less, but essentially there is only one way he sustained head trauma since foul play was ruled out. It means that he collapsed like a sack of rocks onto the back of his head.

Much how this pathetic comedian did. She fractured her skull from fainting. Again no drugs involved not drunk.

Just fainted.

Why these reports of all these soccer players collapsing in Europe? For some reason their best guess is they were all coincidences.

Yeah, huh....now people like me are considered domestic terrorists as biden signed that into law yesterday.

Theowl32
He was a huge drug addict
If he was at some point in his life, he must have gotten clean sometime later because he was clean the day of his passing. Getting clean most definitely set a good example for his three daughters in real life and on TV.

God bless you and his family and his former cast mates always!!!

Holly

If you are waiting for a full of shit anti-vaxxer to admit that one of their dumb ass conspiracies was debunked, you will just be waiting....

They have plenty of goal posts they can move before that happens...

Your reaction score is way out of whack I noticed. You should be well over 100%. I don't understand

You are one of the nicest human beings here
Nice people dont generate reactions. The people with the highest reaction scores around here are usually our most epic trolls who spend their day thinking of ways to piss people off enough for them to respond. Troll thread starters will always have the highest score.

Nice people dont generate reactions. The people with the highest reaction scores around here are usually our most epic trolls who spend their day thinking of ways to piss people off enough for them to respond.
Are you an MTG and Lauren Boebert fan??

That's similar to how my father died. On a Friday, he bumped his head. Didn't think much of it. He had a busy weekend, and on Monday, he and my mother went to Los Angeles. Monday evening, he suddenly became very ill, and then fell into an irrecoverable coma. It turned out that when he bumped his head, a blood vessel burst in his brain, and was bleeding into the brain all weekend. That was in December of 2008, about a month before his 75th birthday.

My father was on blood thinners at the time, which may have contributed to his death.

Some of how I have been hearing of the mechanisms by which this dangerous experimental mRNA shit causes some of the harm that it does leads me to think that it could very plausibly contribute to a death of this sort, very much as my father's blood thinners probably did. I have to wonder if Bob Saget might still be alive, if he hadn't taken the mRNA shit.

Forum List

Back