Snowflakes offended by man's name

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
As my previous thread was closed due to myself not commenting on the subject (didn't know THAT was a requirement) I'll add a comment in this one.

I realize this is Canada but Snowflakes (aka Liberal idiots) exist everywhere and what they're doing has everything to do with censorship. It's cloaked in 'offense' but it's really about Liberals destroying free speech which of course they hate unless it's in sync with the Liberal party line. Some of these censorships seem insignificant and even funny but over time it's the death of free speech by a thousand tiny cuts.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/nuts-government-says-mans-last-name-offensive-license-plate

C7tW_jcW4AEuFe-.jpg

There is a local politician which has the last name of Buttram...It's is hard to pass by one of his posters in an election year without chuckling...
And that fellow in canada is being censored for no real reason...
Would you have this name for your construction company? It's in Grove, Okiehoma..
DICK MOUNT CONSTRUCTION

Last edited:
The syllabus in question goes on to state, “Use of racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, classist, or generally offensive language in class or submission of such material will not be tolerated (This includes ‘The Man,’ ‘Colored People,’ ‘Illegals/Illegal Aliens,’ ‘Tranny’ and so on — or referring to women/men as females or males) If I see it or hear it, I will correct it in class since it can be a learning moment for many students. Repeated use of oppressive and hateful language will be handled accordingly — including but not limited to removal from the class without attendance or participation points, failure of the assignment, and — in extreme cases — failure for the semester.”

https://shiftwa.org/update-wsu-punishes-students-for-using-offensive-language-like-male-and-female/

It's all about the censoring of one's freedom to express themselves how they see fit. It's an attack on free speech.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back