Snoop Dogg addresses Trump supporters: 'F--k you'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The Skinny Stoner found a curse word. A rebel without a cause but trying to find relevance and ending up being just another cog in the alt-left system. A rebel, he is not.

He's probably angry he can't cook any cookies with Martha during the lockdown so this is how he expresses it. The rich irony of him calling Trump a weirdo. This guy is 48, he raps (so I'm told), threatens people he doesn't even know, and he's on a cooking show. I'd say that's about as weird as anyone.

Snoop Dogg is not holding back.

On Wednesday, XXL Magazine shared a video on Twitter of the 48-year-old hip-hop icon briefly addressing supporters of President Donald Trump.

"Donald Trump is a f--king weirdo," he said. "If you voted for him, I don't have no problem with that. But if you're still with him, f--k you."

The Skinny Stoner found a curse word. A rebel without a cause but trying to find relevance and ending up being just another cog in the alt-left system. A rebel, he is not.

He's probably angry he can't cook any cookies with Martha during the lockdown so this is how he expresses it. The rich irony of him calling Trump a weirdo. This guy is 48, he raps (so I'm told), threatens people he doesn't even know, and he's on a cooking show. I'd say that's about as weird as anyone.

On Wednesday, XXL Magazine shared a video on Twitter of the 48-year-old hip-hop icon briefly addressing supporters of President Donald Trump.

"Donald Trump is a f--king weirdo," he said. "If you voted for him, I don't have no problem with that. But if you're still with him, f--k you."

Preach, Snoop

Short. Succinct. To the point. Most importantly, absolutely right.

The individual to whom you refer is yet another youth influencer responsible for both the deaths of countless black children and leading millions more of the same into lives of crime and other forms of self-destruction. He is a mega-wealthy piece of shit who rails against the very economic system that made him a dark god of black American kids.

Myself, I've always liked classier black singers like Sammy Davis Jr.. I never really "got" this Snoop Dog guy

That's how most of the country feels about Trump and his cultists

Myself, I've always liked classier black singers like Sammy Davis Jr.. I never really "got" this Snoop Dog guy
Class vs trashy. Sammy was class. Met him and Altovise many years ago. Had lunch at their house, both very kind and beautiful in spirit.

Snoop Dogg is a douchebag. He's a perfect example of what is wrong with the inner-city scumbags. Just because he has been a rapper and made money from it, doesn't diminish the fact that society would be improved without him and those like him.

lol Snoop is the scrawny faggot who wears those clocks like medallions .... lol yes, the perfect role model for millions of 'angry yoofs' who drop out of 6th grade then snivel because they can't get jobs as CEO's or programmers, and have to settle for Harvard and Yale professorships.

Ah well, a Deportable if there ever was one. Flee The Opression, Snoop!!! Flee!!! Flee!!!

Forum List

Back