Our Enemies are Cowards.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
This is an argument that we see made all the time. I saw it from the Left repeatedly during the Bundy Standoff. The idea that if the Federal Agents fired one round, the Bundy gang and their supporters would drop their weapons and flee with pants overflowing with piss and shit. I told them that would not be the case. They would fight, and a lot of people, Federal Agents and Bundy Supporters would die.

Bundy is and was an asshat. I wouldn’t rush to his defense armed to the teeth. I think he is a Racist Sovereign Citizen jackass who I wouldn’t want as a neighbor, and I damn sure don’t want him as a friend.

I see the same nonsense from the Right about the cities where rioting is going on. Just fire a few rounds, they’ll crap their pants and run home.

They might, but it will be to arm up and get ready to counterattack. From that moment on, the Police will need to patrol those neighborhoods with armored vehicles. It will be a warzone from then on. For years cops will be sniped at and fired at from windows with Molotov Cocktails thrown from the roofs at every emergency vehicle.

Your fellow citizens should not be considered enemies. And if you are incredibly stupid and willing to do that, then you should not consider them cowards. Because they hate you about as much as you hate them, and hate drives people to do dumb things, like start firefights that you can’t win.

Chicago latino gang members protected thier own hood from the establismnet approved corporate sponsored chimpout

If those were whites they would of instantly been tagged as white supremacist

Like the bundy ranch patriots and white people standing at the end of thier suburban driveways waiting for blm and antifa members to show

“My ward is a shit show,” Sadlowski-Garza said, adding that cop cars and banks were burned. “They are shooting at the police. …I have never seen the likes of this. I’m scared.” One of the aldermen said “I feel like I am at ground zero” and questioned why businesses like CVS or Walmart would ever come back. One alderman was angry at gang members who were threatening looters: Ald. Raymond Lopez (15th Ward) demanded that Lightfoot develop a plan to stabilize Chicago’s neighborhoods for five days, calling his Southwest Side ward “a virtual war zone” where gang members armed with AK-47’s were threatening to shoot black people.

1591876096445.png

These mayors and governors didn't take care of the problem when they could and due to their own corruption it's now falling apart.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This is an argument that we see made all the time. I saw it from the Left repeatedly during the Bundy Standoff. The idea that if the Federal Agents fired one round, the Bundy gang and their supporters would drop their weapons and flee with pants overflowing with piss and shit. I told them that would not be the case. They would fight, and a lot of people, Federal Agents and Bundy Supporters would die.

Bundy is and was an asshat. I wouldn’t rush to his defense armed to the teeth. I think he is a Racist Sovereign Citizen jackass who I wouldn’t want as a neighbor, and I damn sure don’t want him as a friend.

I see the same nonsense from the Right about the cities where rioting is going on. Just fire a few rounds, they’ll crap their pants and run home.

They might, but it will be to arm up and get ready to counterattack. From that moment on, the Police will need to patrol those neighborhoods with armored vehicles. It will be a warzone from then on. For years cops will be sniped at and fired at from windows with Molotov Cocktails thrown from the roofs at every emergency vehicle.

Your fellow citizens should not be considered enemies. And if you are incredibly stupid and willing to do that, then you should not consider them cowards. Because they hate you about as much as you hate them, and hate drives people to do dumb things, like start firefights that you can’t win.
All the rightwingers on this site were in FULL support of Bundy.

ALL. of. them.

Last edited:

1CC744CF-23CF-476F-B854-38C48A24E6F6.jpeg

Nothing wrong with making a stand in the right circumstances , but the protestors are picking the wrong battle in this case.

Forum List

Back