SNL fails again

Saturday Night Live's cold open featured a sendup of Texas Senator Ted Cruz's ongoing feud with Sesame Street that included parodies of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Joe Rogan, who fed Big Bird horse de-wormer.

The horse de-wormer left wing lie was debunked many weeks ago.
CNN and Rolling Stone Mag. made fools of themselves with their horse de-wormer misinformation.
I think that Joe Rogan is suing CNN.
Ted Cruz is right about Sesame Street being used to promote an experimental covid drug being used on children as young a 5 years old.
Parents have a right to be concerned about children being given it.
Children are getting heart problems from the covid vaccine.

I would have liked to have seen a skit on Biden ripping a window rattling paint pealing fart in front of the Duchess of Cornwall.
How about a skit on Biden and the Pope?
How about a skit on Hunter's laptop and influence peddling crimes?
How about a skit on Rittenhouse shooting Grosskreutz's girlfriend (aka his right arm)?
How about a skit on Adam Schiff's pathological lying problem?
You gotta admit this was funny.

Taylor Swift caught me up with that odd but emotional song. Song is a place where emotion should govern.
It seemed to reflect a serious love wounding . Still pissed about it too!

Maybe you need some poo-poo slights on old people to make you feel better or teach a three year old to cuss at Brandon that should make yer chi happier...

View attachment 563955
Left wing kooks were fine with the senile actor Robert DeNiro angrily spouting “fuck Trump” as though sharing that opinion at a left wing Academy Award Show was something useful and courageous and brilliant.

But when huge sporting arenas loudly proclaim “Fuck Joe Biden” the liberals get all weepy. And when a sportscaster either intentionally or ignorantly alters the chants to, “Let’s Go Brandon,” the libs wet themselves over conservative “coded” hate speech.

😂😂

President Brandon visits the Pope, apparently hears “poop” and precedes to soil his Depends right in front of old Francis. SNL could have generated some solid off color humor about this if they had any “wit” other than anti conservative political ideology and anti-Americanism.

SNL basically sucks these days.

You have to get a program. I thought Hunter did inappropriate things with the niece. One fucked up family.
"If Ivanka was not my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her,"
What a Fucked Up Individual would say this about his own Daughter,

That one FUCKED individual is in FACT djt. Your HERO.
A nice "piece of Ass."

A disgusting ^^^^^^^ piece of Shit.....POS.

Show me the Biden Video of Biden Saying such Vulgar Things.
You can't, you wont.

A nice "piece of Ass."

Trump is not my hero. He is America's hero. That upsets you. Joe is a hands on incestuous pervert. Why aren't you screaming for his resignation and arrest?

When their Party finally self-destructs (before the coming midterms), American Marxists (democrats) will be less popular than Nazis

A nice "piece of Ass."

Biden actually showered with his daughter.

Forum List

Back