SNL fails again

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Saturday Night Live's cold open featured a sendup of Texas Senator Ted Cruz's ongoing feud with Sesame Street that included parodies of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Joe Rogan, who fed Big Bird horse de-wormer.

The horse de-wormer left wing lie was debunked many weeks ago.
CNN and Rolling Stone Mag. made fools of themselves with their horse de-wormer misinformation.
I think that Joe Rogan is suing CNN.
Ted Cruz is right about Sesame Street being used to promote an experimental covid drug being used on children as young a 5 years old.
Parents have a right to be concerned about children being given it.
Children are getting heart problems from the covid vaccine.

I would have liked to have seen a skit on Biden ripping a window rattling paint pealing fart in front of the Duchess of Cornwall.
How about a skit on Biden and the Pope?
How about a skit on Hunter's laptop and influence peddling crimes?
How about a skit on Rittenhouse shooting Grosskreutz's girlfriend (aka his right arm)?
How about a skit on Adam Schiff's pathological lying problem?

Saturday Night Live's cold open featured a sendup of Texas Senator Ted Cruz's ongoing feud with Sesame Street that included parodies of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Joe Rogan, who fed Big Bird horse de-wormer.

CNN and Rolling Stone Mag. made fools of themselves with their horse de-wormer misinformation.
Ted Cruz is right about Sesame Street being used to promote an experimental covid drug being used on children as young a 5 years old.

I would have liked to have seen a skit on Biden ripping a window rattling paint pealing fart in front of the Duchess of Cornwall.
How about a skit on Rittenhouse shooting Grosskreutz's girlfriend (aka his right arm)?
The only part of SNL I will watch on YouTube is The Weekend Update.

The entertainment wing of the democrat party is just doing its job......

Biden showering with his daughter feeling her up.

Isn't it funny how the left/democrats tried to make vile comments about Trump and his daughter, then it comes out the guy with the actual problem was Biden.......?

The Trump boomerang is real.......
I know Trump's daughter sitting on his lap and they are outraged, but their guy Biden showers and fondled his daughter. They are fine with that. This is their party.
FB_IMG_1636762448030.jpg

I know Trump's daughter sitting on his lap and they are outraged, but their guy Biden showers and fondled his daughter. They are fine with that. This is their party.
View attachment 563951

Yep....this began years ago, with the entertainment wing of the democrat party, Hollywood, creating movies about hero pedophiles....and the medical wing of the democrat party pushing normalization of child molesting.....

Start yer own preforming group and do what you like..

It's more than that...they are insane.
Says the ex-con. But, I guess you would know after living in an insane asylum. Saturday night live has sucked for fifty years but you can't seem to stop watching it so you can be outraged.

It was funny and Ted Cruz’s war with Big Bird makes him look like a fool

Says the ex-con. But, I guess you would know after living in an insane asylum. Saturday night live has sucked for fifty years but you can't seem to stop watching it so you can be outraged.
The problem is other people watch it. And they believe it. It promotes propaganda. The Biden Administration should be a hotbed of endless vicious skits. Just like Obama should have been. Sarah Palin was destroyed by them and it affected voters in 2008.

Snl is just a bunch of cucked democrat progressives now.

They haven't been funny in a long time. Once they started going deep on making fun of Trump the show started being very left leaning. Even on the rare occasion they make fun of democrats it's very soft, light and brief and light hearted.

The show has no balls anymore and everything is laced with their political agendas and beliefs. And they gear everything towards the left.

I don't watch it anymore.

Forum List

Back