‘Curb your enthusiasm’ star slams cancel culture, says show gives her "tremendous freedom"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
thank God there still are some sane folks in Hollywood

I do hope this crap is just a phase that dies out because I am so tired of all the rules about being woke, it's like it is a religion. My youngest frowns and shows disdain when I refuse to play by the game.

I do hope this crap is just a phase that dies out because I am so tired of all the rules about being woke, it's like it is a religion. My youngest frowns and shows disdain when I refuse to play by the game.
Basically this is the far left's version of McCarthyism. That evil lasted almost 10 years total, maybe this one will fizzle out in only a couple of years.

I don't think anyone likes cancel culture.

Unless they're doing the cancelling.

I've been cancelled. I tried my hand with political cartoons on Tumblr. Pissed off a lot of groups and they cancelled me.

What's the point of a political cartoon if it isn't edgy?

It's easy to cancel the little guy, impossible to cancel major celebrities.

^^^ I disagree about cancelling people, no what the size of their popularity is or isn't. As long as anyone continues to pay any attention to them, a complete and total flat lining for them is impossible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever make sure that the late lead singer in the clip does not go anywhere)

Forum List

Back