Skinheads, Neo-Nazis and the EDL

Not all Muslims are.

no of course .....but enough are and with deadly consequences .... why their Jihad against the infidel?

that's what I am asking.....
Misguided, like Christians who join Westboro Baptist Church or the KKK.

You are trying to give the impression that you are a moderate, which may or may not be the case, but the reality of course is whether or no you consider Jihadists are misguided is purely and simply your ineffectual opinion, as you and others like you have no influence whatsoever on the terror that Islam is spreading through the world.

Until you are able and willing to organize effective opposition to radical Islam, any opinion that moderates may offer means absolutely nothing.

One more thing, where as in Europe the active opposition to radical Islam was at one stage conducted by skin heads, neo-nazis, etc... whose actions are abhorrent to me - the situation has completely changed, and now the opposition is coming from everybody, and with good reason.

Since there is nothing in public about the EDL being Nazis, liberals are free to make it up and attribute it to them "secretly".

Can you explain why you do not consider this group Nazis...other than the fact that you admire their hatred of Islam?

Yes, I agree, and that is quite a good analogy,except that militant Islam is a larger movement, representing perhaps as many as 5% of all Muslims.

Decus -

This thread is not about integration or France or Sweden. Let's stick to the EDL as the topic.

Yes, I agree, and that is quite a good analogy,except that militant Islam is a larger movement, representing perhaps as many as 5% of all Muslims.

Decus -

This thread is not about integration or France or Sweden. Let's stick to the EDL as the topic.

yes....let's stick to the EDL.....

what proof do you have that the EDL is a Nazi group......? or even racist in nature...?

theres a man of here tht calls himself swagger who is a member off the english defnse league and he is a nazi. he has the brtish flag in his avi. he was banned from another baord I was on after he posted a video of him and his freinds hitting a muslim on their march. ive never seen someoen pucnhed so hard, and they spat on the poor man

dont let the charming getleman act fool you. hes a nazi and a thug

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/swagger.html

theres a man of here tht calls himself swagger who is a member off the english defnse league and he is a nazi. he has the brtish flag in his avi. he was banned from another baord I was on after he posted a video of him and his freinds hitting a muslim on their march. ive never seen someoen pucnhed so hard, and they spat on the poor man

Interesting....I am going to keep an open mind about about the guy until I see some clearer evidence, but I will keep that it mind, thanks.

There are at least half a dozen posters here who seem to hold crypto-fascist views, which I do find disturbing. Most will deny it, but there is little question in my mind about most of them - they would absolutely back any attack against innocent people -providing the victims were Muslim.

Interesting....I am going to keep an open mind about about the guy until I see some clearer evidence, but I will keep that it mind, thanks.

There are at least half a dozen posters here who seem to hold crypto-fascist views, which I do find disturbing. Most will deny it, but there is little question in my mind about most of them - they would absolutely back any attack against innocent people -providing the victims were Muslim.

OHHHH displaying the BRITISH flag makes him a Nazi! Good to know.

OHHHH displaying the BRITISH flag makes him a Nazi! Good to know.

No, bauble - attacking immigrants makes them Nazis.

you have NO PROOF of that....

however.....there IS proof of just the opposite....

1)radical muslims hacked a British soldier (25yo Lee Rigby) to death in broad daylight on the streets of Woolrich (southeast London)......

2) 6 muslims pleaded guilty to charges to conspire to attack an EDL rally...obviously radical muslims do not believe in free speech in England....rather Nazi-like wouldn't you agree...?

Death of Lee Rigby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anti-EDL Muslim plotters sentenced at Old Bailey - Channel 4 News

This is where the EDL decided to move from justice for rape victims to support for the military.

Muslim protesters brand war heroes 'murderers' as homecoming parade turns violent | Mail Online

Around 40 members of a group called Muslims Against the Crusades (MAC) arrived with inflammatory banners featuring slogans such as 'Butchers return' and 'What are you dying for? £18k'.

But violence flared after 200 soldiers from 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment - who lost five men in a recent tour of Afghanistan and had been granted freedom of the borough - marched past thousands of well-wishers.
MAC supporters shouted slogans such as 'murderers, murderers' and 'British troops go to hell', while the mainly white crowd opposite, some of whom are believed to have been BNP supporters, threw frozen pork sausages and chanted 'scum' and 'Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?

The British should just shut up and take it. Is that the memo today? I'm glad there is an EDL and a BNP. Stay strong, stay British.

This is where the EDL decided to move from justice for rape victims to support for the military.

Muslim protesters brand war heroes 'murderers' as homecoming parade turns violent | Mail Online

Around 40 members of a group called Muslims Against the Crusades (MAC) arrived with inflammatory banners featuring slogans such as 'Butchers return' and 'What are you dying for? £18k'.

But violence flared after 200 soldiers from 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment - who lost five men in a recent tour of Afghanistan and had been granted freedom of the borough - marched past thousands of well-wishers.
MAC supporters shouted slogans such as 'murderers, murderers' and 'British troops go to hell', while the mainly white crowd opposite, some of whom are believed to have been BNP supporters, threw frozen pork sausages and chanted 'scum' and 'Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?

The British should just shut up and take it. Is that the memo today? I'm glad there is an EDL and a BNP. Stay strong, stay British.

Muslims hate free speech used against them....that's why they hate the EDL....they got their panties in a wad because finally someone is speaking up and protesting against them and telling the truth about Islam....

As EDL leader Tommy Robinson said... if something isn't done England is 'sleepwalking into oblivion'....

Last edited:

Muslims hate free speech used against them....that's why they hate the EDL....they got their panties in a wad because finally someone is speaking up and protesting against them and telling the truth about Islam....

As EDL leader Tommy Robinson said... if something isn't done England is 'sleepwalking into oblivion'....

Muslims don't hate free speech because they'll say whatever they want regardless. It's the white, Christian political classes that fear free speech. They fear it because they know that dissenting voices that attract enough sympathy will achieve momentum. That momentum could prove dangerous because if enough people echo sentiments that disproves that Britain i.e. - its native citizens, isn't as tolerant as the British government would have everyone believe, it may lead people into action against those who let these all these Muslims in in the first place: the white politicians.

The EDL are dangerous because they don't care about what the media writes about them. They have one objective, and that is to show the people tutting over Muslim immigration from the safety of their living room that there is forceful rallying point on the streets.

I've been on a few marches. Quite a few, actually. Cracking a few Muslim heads together sure beats the hell out of complaining about it online, but nowhere near as good as bashing a few of the Antifa goons that protest on behalf of the unwelcome savages and their religion. It actually felt really liberating, if you must know.

Most people I know secretly support the EDL, but they're scared of broadcasting their support because they're scared they might lose their job if their employers hear about it. Their employers otherwise probably couldn't give two shiny shites, but the way Western society has been hijacked by multiculturalism, they're scared of being boycotted by equally fearful businesses and consumers. Everyone has to swear allegiance to multiculturalism, or pay the price. But people, thanks to people like the EDL who are making a noise that's getting louder by the day, are starting to wake-up. The murder of Lee Rigby was what tipped a lot people over the edge. Expect more mosques reduced to ashes in the near future.

But this isn't just about Britain. It's about Europe. Islam is gaining a foothold in the ancestral homeland of white people, and white people all over the world don't want to see the place their family line stems from fall under Sharia law.

You might feel safe now, Saigon, but just wait until Helsinki starts to experience the largely negative effects of Islam. Just wait until you have Muslim ghettos like London, Paris and Stockholm. Then you might begin to sing a different tune.

Muslims don't hate free speech because they'll say whatever they want regardless. It's the white, Christian political classes that fear free speech. They fear it because they know that dissenting voices that attract enough sympathy will achieve momentum. That momentum could prove dangerous because if enough people echo sentiments that disproves that Britain i.e. - its native citizens, isn't as tolerant as the British government would have everyone believe, it may lead people into action against those who let these all these Muslims in in the first place: the white politicians.

The EDL are dangerous because they don't care about what the media writes about them. They have one objective, and that is to show the people tutting over Muslim immigration from the safety of their living room that there is forceful rallying point on the streets.

Muslims love free speech when THEY are talking of course....but when others exercise their free speech to criticize them and Islam they oppose it and suppress free speech even to the point of killing.....this stance is totally anti-British, anti-American, and anti-Western....

that is why they set out to bash the EDL protest with guns, machetes, knives, and bombs....not exactly a simple counter-protest....

that is why they burned the world because of a cartoon...

so who are the real NAZIS here.....? :evil:

and the PC politicians and PC citizens who allow this evil infection to spread are no better than the silent Germans of the pre-Nazi era....cowering in fear is not going to make things any better....good for being out there marching Swagger....:thup:

But of course you are not supporting vigilante violence against innocent people, and you do not support crytpo-fascism yourself.

Obviously.

Forum List

Back