Six Year Old Little Ukrainian Boy Asks Santa Claus For Peace

This is so heartbreaking. I truly hope and pray that he receives his Christmas wish.

What's about murdered by NATO, sorry, Ukraine children in Donbass?
Of course all of them are children of animals, no mention in lying western whore presstitute media until now

Today in NATO's colony 'Ukraine'
Dad teaches his kid to cut Russians I will cut Russians Shocking video

What's about murdered by NATO, sorry, Ukraine children in Donbass?
Of course all of them are children of animals, no mention in lying western whore presstitute media until now

Today in NATO's colony 'Ukraine'
Dad teaches his kid to cut Russians I will cut Russians Shocking video

She's a child looking for her parents attention. She is blameless in this all. She's just a kid, being a kid.

Give him a gun and a photo of the coke head Nazi .

Tell him, Fetch .

:cool:

She's a child looking for her parents attention. She is blameless in this all. She's just a kid, being a kid.

There are two kind of kids for the West

The good ones, those of Ukrainians
The bad ones, equal to animals, guess whom I'm talking about

There are two kind of kids for the West

The good ones, those of Ukrainians
The bad ones, equal to animals, guess whom I'm talking about
As things continue to spiral downward in the West, with inflation, energy costs, crime, criminals and fools running governments, Covid lies, etc. What has the ruling class done when everything is coming apart? Historically they resort to war. Maybe a big false flag is in our future to trigger WWIII.

As things continue to spiral downward in the West, with inflation, energy costs, crime, criminals and fools running governments, Covid lies, etc. What has the ruling class done when everything is coming apart? Historically they resort to war. Maybe a big false flag is in our future to trigger WWIII.

I believe Putin, Zelensky, Biden, EU, NATO, Schwab, USA & Co are on the same page and badly need a depopulation WWIII which will hide their numerous crimes against humanity
Reasons:
Too much useless eaters ( Schwab )
Victims of 'vaccination' start dying in droves

I believe Putin, Zelensky, Biden, EU, NATO, Schwab, USA & Co are on the same page and badly need a depopulation WWIII which will hide their numerous crimes against humanity
Reasons:
Yes you might be right.

What do you think ol Klaus's answer is gonna be?

maxresdefault.jpg

The way the talking heads are reciting the narrative with this kid with regard to the war propaganda is comparable to the way they marched out that Greta kid with the global warming propaganda when people stopped paying Gore any mind.

Reasons:
I appreciate you have been entrained to imagine dear Uncle P is in the same mould as those other ghastly people .
But what has he ever done to warrant your strange belief ?

The Federation is severely under populated -- the largest country on the planet has an official population figure of about 150 million though people who have studied the data suggest the true figure could be around 110 million .
Absurdly small for a country that could possibly house and feed 500 million .
Hence , Putin is the leader most unlikely to be remotely interested in lowering population

He does not fear the Sheeple because they exert no real pressure on resources or financial reserves .He has an abundance of commodity items , arable and animal farming land, and fresh water .

He detests the WEF and particularly because it is rooted in depopulation and other Nazi agendas . You probably have no idea how much Nazis are hated by Russians because of comparatively recent history .

Finally, independent think tanks and military analysis centres all say that in the worst scenario for all of us , the US would be effectively wiped out very quickly with only around 30% of Russians killed .
And any miscalculation of that end game would be picked up by the Chinese who would colonise any viable remains of north America seeing it as farmland for their own people .

The American empire is all but over .imho and there is little that you can now do to retrieve matters because you are bankrupt .And Russia is not .

Unpalatable perhaps . So choose your enemies wisely . .

He detests the WEF and particularly because it is rooted in depopulation and other Nazi agendas .

Question:

If you're right why Russia starts SCAMdemic CONvid-1984 with its mask mandates and forced 'vaccination' again?
Why Russia doesn't leaved IWF and WHO until now and why creature of Schwab Nabibulina is still in office?
And finally why Russian Central Bank is still under full control of Rothschild & CO?

jacob-rothschild.jpg

Forum List

Back