Six more countries join Trump-busting Iran barter group

16881529-21505785.jpg

We'll notice if the $$ is knocked of as global fiat Crepitus...~S~

Knocked of?

WTF?

This is huge Admiral

~S~

It's huge because it makes no sense. "knocked of", "global fiat". I have a friend that has an Italian Fiat but I don't think I have ever seen a global one? Did you leave out the word "currency" perhaps?

Ok fine, Fiat money then Admiral.....my bad!

It's not a new concern>>>

Iraq, the Dollar and the Euro - The Globalist

yet increasing distress exists>>>
Will the U.S. Dollar Collapse? How and When That Could Occur

~S~

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar. [...]

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.

Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden: Six economic hyperpowers join the fray. The battle is won. Wait:

"The system has not yet enabled any transactions."

Oh my...

The EU has three main challenges: Managing Brexit, combating climate change in a manner commensurate to the challenge, and keeping the JCPOA alive. For the latter, they couldn't come up with a Euro-based payment system, and went for "barter" instead. Pre-medieval. All the while Iranians are suffering under economic warfare, or dying outright because of lack of medical supplies. In a way, I can understand the Obama-hating Trump-sycophants' gloating - at least they are consistent in their dull hatred. The dullards "governing" the EU, lacking in creativity as much as they lack willpower, should be invited to play outside during a transatlantic flight.

Oh, yeah, I realize, they need "encouragement", for otherwise they won't develop.

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar.

“As founding shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex), France, Germany and the United Kingdom warmly welcome the decision taken by the governments of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, to join Instex as shareholders,” the three said in a joint statement.

The Paris-based Instex functions as a clearing house that allows Iran to continue to sell oil and import other products or services in exchange.

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.

A conflict between the leader of the free world, and an theocratic fascist and you side with the theocratic fascist.

That is on you, and yours. THe results are on you.

Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden: Six economic hyperpowers join the fray. The battle is won. Wait:

One wonders how this'll all sugar off Old one.....?

A conflict between the leader of the free world, and an theocratic fascist and you side with the theocratic fascist.

More theocratic fascist ex-petrodollar traders ,that have all the petro Correll

~S~

Knocked of?

WTF?

This is huge Admiral

~S~

It's huge because it makes no sense. "knocked of", "global fiat". I have a friend that has an Italian Fiat but I don't think I have ever seen a global one? Did you leave out the word "currency" perhaps?

~S~

Money is still the wrong word.

Knocked of?

WTF?

This is huge Admiral

~S~

~S~

Then i invite you to pick a term you'd like Admiral

~S~

Knocked of?

WTF?

This is huge Admiral

~S~

~S~

Then i invite you to pick a term you'd like Admiral

~S~

I already told you the correct term. Find a child somewhere to read it to you. It is obviously above a libtard's reading comprehension.

One wonders how this'll all sugar off Old one.....?

Did you read the article linked in the OP, Sparky? If so, you must have stumbled over this:

“We remain fully committed to pursuing our efforts towards a diplomatic resolution within the framework of the JCPoA.”

That, under a threadbare veil of diplomatic niceties, reads: "We fully admit to our perfect failure, we have achieved nothing of any worth, except for the creation of a few shiny new posts in shiny new offices, and any and all efforts we are making are intended for nothing more than to raise the perception we aren't completely inactive."

Heck if I know how this will play out. The only way it can even imagine this will end well is by throwing that festering orange brain disease out of the White House next year. Failing that, Iran will ramp up the pressure, and, allied with Russia and China, it'll become a new front in the upcoming Cold War II.

Nope, I am aware of your eccentricities. But even you will be aware that decisions made by the US will wash up on your doorstep. Getting out is not always easy..

Thsts why I’m talking about a nation that doesn’t have a door, just a one-way trash disposal chute to get rid of those who don’t want to comply with the new Society.
Like North Korea.

Lets start by taking care of the worst one. The biggest threat to the world.. IRAN.
By supporting a murderous regime who boycotts their own peoples freedom and freedom of information? Well, why should US foreign policy change now?

last time I looked, it was Iran threatening ships in international waters, not Saudi Arabia. As bad as the Saudis might be, they aren't nearly as fanatical as the Iranian Mullas, and building ICBMs, Iran has also about 50 million more people than Saudi Arabia and a submarine fleet , while the saudis have none.

If the U.S. ever gets taken out by an EMP blast it will be from Iran, not Saudi Arabia. As much as I do not like the Saudis, they need to exist to preserve any sense of stability to the M.E.
at this point. Giving in to the terrorist state of Iran however is the worst mistake. They are a nuclear threat waiting to happen and that government needs to dissapear, not be propped up.

If the U.S. ever gets taken out by an EMP blast it will be from Iran, not Saudi Arabia. As much as I do not like the Saudis, they need to exist to preserve any sense of stability to the M.E.
What a load of paranoid hogwash. Best if you stay talking with the dust bunnies under your bed I'd say.

Last edited:
Giving in to the terrorist state of Iran however is the worst mistake. They are a nuclear threat waiting to happen and that government needs to dissapear, not be propped up.
Says a citizen of the only state to have used nukes.

Oh the alternative reality!

Forum List

Back