Sir Arthur Harris: Dutiful Soldier or War Criminal?

You mean Left win?

No, Leftwin.

You are simply Litwin held up in a mirror. He is a Nazi that screams everybody who does not support him is a Communist. You are a Communist that screams everybody that does not support you is a Nazi. You two really are almost the exact same thing. Posts full of nothing but garbage. Laughably simplistic in your attempts, and never actually giving any information at all.

Funny, you never did explain about how the Soviet livestock industry would have done if they were short over 55 million tons. Or why the Soviets for well over a decade was so highly dependent on US grain exports. Yet, somehow they had all the grain they needed you claim. Strange, but of course you blow past it because you can not answer it. You just scream "propaganda" and spin in another direction.

Strange, but of course you blow past it because you can not answer it. You just scream "propaganda" and spin in another direction.
I can provide you with my bank numbers and you will transfer $50 to my account, and I will try to give you a full investigation on this issue. And it won't be just a link to Wikipedia. All work should be paid, shouldn't it?
And by the way, being the opposite of Litvin is very good and normal. That's how it should be. But to hang out between the Nazis and the Communists, it means to be on the side of the Nazis, but not to admit it.

All work should be paid, shouldn't it?

In other words, you are damned near admitting loud and clear you actually know nothing, can not be bothered to do any kind of research, and just make everything up as you go along.

About what I thought. And your posts will now simply be recognized as garbage because you think you should be paid to do your own research. Easier to just make things up so you always agree with yourself.

Funny, you have yet to explain about that wheat. Of course, I did try to look into it myself. Funny thing is, I could not find a single source that said what you said was true. That Russia was buying over 55 million tons of wheat for animal feed.

In other words, that was a lie.

So somebody who denies the Holodomor also supports people who deny the Holocaust.

I see that the apple does not fall far from the tree indeed. And proof that there is really no difference between Nazis and Marxists. Just in who they wanted the top boss to be.

Both deny reality and ignore facts if they do not like them.
If you claim Fascism by Hitler's Nazism and Stalin's Communism then you need to also judge Fascism by America's style of Capitalism.

If you claim Fascism by Hitler's Nazism and Stalin's Communism then you need to also judge Fascism by America's style of Capitalism.

So not even try projecting onto me. I can promise you will fail every single time. But in the end, only shine a mirror onto yourself.
You don't even know what you are saying. Slap yourself in the face and splash cold water on it. Are you telling me that pointing out American Fascism is a mirror image of "myself"? What does that even mean? I think your record is stuck and you don't know what to say about anything.

And only people with brains, brainwashed from childhood, can believe in this.
Just the opposite. Bolshevik liars usually explain this by the fact that the Bolsheviks were so stupid that they mistakenly confiscated all food and people starved to death. If they were such idiots, how could they seize and hold on to power.

In addition, the Holodomors were exclusively on fertile steppe lands, and covered mainly lands that were previously controlled by the Cossacks.

Moscow, Belarus and the Baltic states, "close" to the Bolsheviks, did not starve. And these are the regions where bread is not grown.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that the Bolsheviks pursued a dirty ethnic policy, and part of the population was deliberately exterminated. Including, in Soviet times, archaeological sites and pre-revolutionary burials were destroyed. In some regions, there is no cemetery at all, where you can find people buried before 1917.

All this is due to the fact that the lands covered by genocides belonged earlier to the historical regions of the Huns' residence. It was Great Bulgaria, Khazaria and the Golden Horde.
What is usually called "civil war" also had an ethnic connotation; it cannot be characterized as such. In particular, there was a campaign against the Cossacks, and it is clear that this was done to gain control over the fertile lands of the Don valley, the Kuban, the Volga region, and so on. These were the lands of horse-breeding peoples.

I emphasize again. Holodomor were mainly on the steppe black earth lands. These are the most fertile lands and these are the lands of the horse-breeding peoples, which were controlled by the Cossacks before the Bolsheviks. This fact alone explains motivations and goals and eliminates all leftist speculation.

Holodomor were not there where no bread is grown, in low-fertile regions.

Last edited:
I personally heard the following story from a descendant of a Cossack family. His grandfather, a Cossack, who, by the way, was not of "Slavic" appearance, was exiled to the north of Asia from the Don Cossack settlement. His family was left there, but it was subjected to repression, and until the 90s the police went to them for checks. Migrants from the Ryazan region were brought to this village, and now they call themselves "Cossacks".
That is, the settlements were cleaned out by repression and murder, and part of the Cossacks left for emigration. The colonialists from the Moscow region were resettled to the Cossack villages. The same thing happened in the Caucasus, in the Terek region. There, the Cossack villages were inhabited by the Ingush, who previously lived in the mountainous areas, in the upper reaches of the Terek(Chechens and Ingush were allies of the Bolsheviks in the "civil" war).

This is what is known for absolutely certain.

However, I have no doubt that something similar happened on the middle Volga and in Western Kazakhstan.

Last edited:
Soviet propaganda hid all these facts in every possible way, to the extent that they passed off the Don land as a typical Russian one, with a forest-swampy landscape and bears, they tried to pass off the Cossacks as an "servis class", the part of "russian people", despite the fact that it was a separate nationality, and this is recorded in the documents. The endoethnonym of the Cossacks "Khazars" and the Cossacks did not like Russians. Until now, the Kremlin is trying to pass off the Cossacks as Russians, and besides, it is trying to impose the opinion that there was matriarchy in the Cossacks. A lot of video demos are released where Cossack women waving checkers, although it is known for certain that there was absolute patriarchy, Cossack women were not even trusted with money, and there is not a single photo where the Cossack woman would be in pants or on horseback.

In Ukraine, there is a four-meter layer of black soil. There is a warm climate and enough rainfall, and many rivers and reservoirs for irrigation. Ukraine alone is capable of feeding the whole of Asia. Only the last idiots are able to believe that hunger is possible there, which was not artificially created. All witness testimonies say that the grain did not have time to be exported, and it rotted in the warehouses. They not only sent it to the northwest, they sold it abroad.
And people at that time ate all the mice and all the corpses.

Last edited:
ukraina_chernozem_na_prodazhu.jpg

Soviet propaganda hid all these facts in every possible way .....
Americans call it "hiding facts" when other nations do it, but when the US does it they call it "classified Information" and if anyone reveals it they get imprisoned for an eternity like Julian Assange, for example.

but when the US does it
I have not followed this case, but on the whole I can say that American justice, for all its shortcomings, is no worse than in "other countries." In the United States, there is a minimum level of corruption, there is a case law that minimizes corruption in the courts and does not allow the law to be applied depending on the position in society or political order, in the United States there is an electric chair that does not allow villains to escape punishment, and so on.
Compared to the period of Bolshevism's ferocity, it’s ridiculous. In the 1930s, a huge number of people were imprisoned on political charges, including children, and they were re-educated there by criminals who were supported by the Bolshevik government itself as a "socially close class." Once again: Millions of people, including children, were imprisoned for political offenses.

Last edited:
"For us, terror and repression have been and will be a forced measure." This was openly said by a colleague and successor of Stalin, the head of the Bolshevik state after Stalin's death. Beria. Subsequently convicted by the Supreme Court of immoral behavior, including the criminal sexual exploitation of young children.
The left will probably say that the phrase is taken out of context. Yes, it taken out of context, but he said it in plain text.

Soviet propaganda hid all these facts in every possible way, to the extent that they passed off the Don land as a typical Russian one, with a forest-swampy landscape and bears, they tried to pass off the Cossacks as an "servis class", the part of "russian people", despite the fact that it was a separate nationality, and this is recorded in the documents.
It is not at all surprising that modern bourgeois propagandists use the ideas of Dr. Goebbels.

In other words, you are damned near admitting loud and clear you actually know nothing, can not be bothered to do any kind of research, and just make everything up as you go along.
I got it, $50 too much for you. Well "Money talks, bullshit walks" Have a nice walk!

Forum List

Back