Sinema to deliver a Senate floor "double down" against Biden's filibuster attacks

they killed BBB and this filibuster nonsense. Thats good enough for me.
i know the dems feel like they are R's now - but that's simply a reflection of how fucked up BINARY we are these days. you're either 100% here on my side or you're 100% on there side and evil.

it's so 2 year old mentality fucked up; yet here we are.

i know the dems feel like they are R's now - but that's simply a reflection of how fucked up BINARY we are these days. you're either 100% here on my side or you're 100% on there side and evil.

it's so 2 year old mentality fucked up; yet here we are.
Because the vote was binary, moron. YES or NO, there was no MAYBE. SMH.

Carving out an exception for voting rights would be okay. However, Democrats simple need to quit whining and get to work turning out the votes despite what the obstacle Fascist Neo-Republican try to erect. Get out and vote in the mid terms.

Carving out an exception for voting rights would be okay. However, Democrats simple need to quit whining and get to work turning out the votes despite what the obstacle Fascist Neo-Republican try to erect. Get out and vote in the mid terms.
no, it's not OK. you find a reason to bypass checks and balances the other side will too and you will whine how unfair.

Follow the fucking laws.

no, it's not OK. you find a reason to bypass checks and balances the other side will too and you will whine how unfair.

Follow the fucking laws.
It's not a law and they carved out an exception just the other day too. It's how you got the Beer lover and Barrett confirmed on the SC as well. McConnell carved out an exception of his own. Those two would never have qualified.

I agree with Sinemas comments on why the filibuster is important and should be kept. Her stand is a profile in courage against harmful laws being passed because of the heated political situation in the country. And I can see a problem with same-day voter registration. There is some good in the Voter rights bills but they need to be looked over by people with cooler heads.

you gonna follow me around like a, puppy dog and show, off your stupid self a lot now?
Like I told the last egotistical moron that said that--If you follow a thread, it comes up on "alerts" I don't allow blatant bullshit to stand when I see it. If you don't like it, quit posting bullshit. Sorry if your feelings were hurt, snowflake, JK.

No, the Republicans were a given to vote NO and everybody knew it. All the venom from the White House on down has been directed at 2 DEM Senators in Manchin and Sinema. They are the 2 killing Xiden and his plans dead.
You are correct the republicans were given the opportunity to vote NO, just as the democrats had the opportunity to exercise fiscal responsibility in their vote. Two decided to follow common sense and vote for America. The other 48 senators chose to follow the wrong partisan path and let party stand before country. FIFTY-TWO senators voted against Biden's idiocy.

Like I told the last egotistical moron that said that--If you follow a thread, it comes up on "alerts" I don't allow blatant bullshit to stand when I see it. If you don't like it, quit posting bullshit. Sorry if your feelings were hurt, snowflake, JK.
nothing hurt - just tired of dumbasses picking fights online.

moved to ignore so have a day now.

Evidently money well spent. She better get as much as she can, because she's a one termer now.

It's not a law and they carved out an exception just the other day too. It's how you got the Beer lover and Barrett confirmed on the SC as well. McConnell carved out an exception of his own. Those two would never have qualified.

No matter what others criticize 'the Turtle' for, he is a genius at getting Repub judges affirmed!!

Too bad for you.

Forum List

Back