Sinema to deliver a Senate floor "double down" against Biden's filibuster attacks

Sinema is so full of shit. Neither she nor Manchion can articulate WHY the filibuster must stay in place. It's anti democratic and in its current form, completely stifles debate. Being able to "phone in" a filibuster is ludicrous.

So the 300+ times the Democrats used the filibuster over the past 5 years were anti-democratic? That's quite an accusation!

Sinema is so full of shit. Neither she nor Manchion can articulate WHY the filibuster must stay in place. It's anti democratic and in its current form, completely stifles debate. Being able to "phone in" a filibuster is ludicrous.
then why did the democrats use an anti democratic process 314 times when Trump was in office? why not show its wrong by NOT FUCKING USING IT???

So the 300+ times the Democrats used the filibuster over the past 5 years were anti-democratic? That's quite an accusation!
Yeah it is. The filibuster, in its current form, stifles debate. One guy sitting on the toilet can object to legislation and it never gets brought up for discussion. That seem democratic to you? If you object to a piece of legislation, you should be able to articulate that argument and attempt to convince others to your side. The filibuster for legislation is bullshit.

it's amazing to me that (2) democrats are what is killing the entire entitlement dreams of the "progressives" out there. the most important thing to me is we have the "rule of the law / land" and everyone must adhere to it.

in 2006 schumer said ending the filibuster would end democracy.
while trump was in power, they used it 314 times.

it's well established and has been used by the left hundreds of times in recent years alone.

yet now that a few votes stop them from getting everything they and they alone want (and how "old" does that mindset sound, 3-6 years old?) they say the same tool that kept us from becoming a banana republic is now making us one.

we can't keep changing the rules to one sides advantage. doing so in recent administrations all around has put us where we are today. we now either change rules/laws or simply ignore them and dare someone to come after us.

that day is coming. all the entitled will not go away quietly. a child never does. but here we are with the open attacks on sinema and manchin for no other reason than they are in the way of the children getting all the candy they want.

Schumer is a lying POS and hopefully he leaves the Senate very soon.

Yeah it is. The filibuster, in its current form, stifles debate. One guy sitting on the toilet can object to legislation and it never gets brought up for discussion. That seem democratic to you? If you object to a piece of legislation, you should be able to articulate that argument and attempt to convince others to your side. The filibuster for legislation is bullshit.
314 times you fucks sat on the toilet then and you giggled cause it kept the evil repubs from getting what they want.

address this part

You could understand the filibuster argument if democrats never used it themselves but the freaking hypocrites used it more than republicans. Democrats even changed the rules to make it easier by announcing "filibuster" instead of being required to keep talking. Like most of Brandon's issues it's a freaking joke.

That thing is not a leader. If he gets Deplorables and their children killed in wars there will even be more angst. We have had enough of you. But we will get the RINOS again who end up moving us leftward. I tell all Repub voter. If McCarthy is the same then vote for real radicals in future elections as the Progs have done. Vote for pure radicals that have your interests. Call them KKK, Nazis, or whatever. The other side is going tom kill you,

I stated a fact. You seem adverse to. I hate to break it to you, but democrats are not the only senators in the senate. Your welcome.
I stated how I felt. it's a given the other 50 won't.

these 2 were not a given.

now fuck off.

Forum List

Back