Munk Debate - Mainstream Media ft. Douglas Murray, Matt Taibbi, Malcolm Gladwell, Michelle Goldberg

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Munk Debate on the Mainstream Media was held on November 30, 2022. The resolution to be debated was, "Be it resolved, don't trust the mainstream media." On the PRO side of the debate were Douglas Murray and Matt Taibbi. On the CON side of the debate were Malcolm Gladwell and Michelle Goldberg

I'll summarize the best parts of the video later for you if you don't wanna watch it all, i'm busy right now listening to the new Of Mice & Men remixes

• Banned
"i'm no fan of Trump, i wrote a book about him called Insane Clown President. But the media's claim that Trump is a Russian spy cultivated before the disco era? this is not journalism, this is political entertainment" - Matt Taibbi

• Banned
"i'm not saying don't read the mainstream media, i'm just saying don't trust them" - Douglas Murray

"i'm no fan of Trump, i wrote a book about him called Insane Clown President. But the media's claim that Trump is a Russian spy cultivated before the disco era? this is not journalism, this is political entertainment" - Matt Taibbi

Exactly what I've said since here.

Forum List

Back