Sinema switches to independent, shaking up the Senate, won't say if she's running for reelection but doesn't expect a change in way Senate operates

i told a liberal bro of mine that Sinema was leaving the Dems, he thought the Dems lost the majority, he kicked the air and let out a hearty "GODDAMNIT!", i quickly eased his concern!

We need more Democratic Senators and Congressmen to leave the Chinacratic Party. Joe Manchin, you're up!

Finally cooler heads prevail.Long overdue.This makes it possible
for Joe Manchin to follow suit.The folk in West Virginia surely must
be wishing for.Actually this is a bellwether no brainer.
The expression... Enough is ENOUGH has been in We the Peoples
face long enough.The Twitter fall out was the Pink elephant in the
Biden White House that broke the Donkey's back.

“I want people to see that it is possible to do good work with folks from all different political persuasions, and to do it without the pressures or the poles of a party structure.”
I'll hope this begins a trend.
It won't. The extremists in both parties have spent years indoctrinating the stupid and gullible into thinking the otherside want to "destroy America", and the extremists are the ones in control on both sides.
For every person in the government willing to put differences aside and work together for the greater good, there are twenty Marjory Taylor Greens.
Probably. But I think the only way we're going to ultimately escape this tailspin is if a few brave people (from all walks of life) stand up and say "enough".

Granted, we could be a long way from that, partially because our current political "system" incentivizes & rewards our worst political impulses and behaviors.

Probably tired of all the democrats defending pedophilia and grooming kindergarteners.
I wouldnt want to be associated with you sick fucks either.
Hmmm which party was it that literally ran elections with pedophiles and child rapists as candidates?

Roy Moore wasn't a democrat last time I checked.

I like this chick. However, I would never vote for her as she is a statist.
Buuuuuuuut she sure tells the establishment to go fuck itself.
Plus, i would totally hit it.

We need more Senators and Congressmen to leave the Duopoly.

No way Manchin does it, then he loses all his power.
I say hardly.He'll be celebrated.Joe Manchin was all about
Party { being an established Democrat from day one }.
The Democrat Party of yesteryear is now a conversion Party.
A virtual wrecking ball of Lies,Liars and Incompetence.
Plus a Party of spying and denying our First Amendment rights.

Hmmm which party was it that literally ran elections with pedophiles and child rapists as candidates?

Roy Moore wasn't a democrat last time I checked.
Roy Moore also lost. In Alabama... Biden won. With the most votes in history.
Dont worry, I gave the repubs in AL the what-for for that POS even winning the primary.

I wouldn't mind watching the moderates try to peel off and stake their claim in the middle. That could be fun to watch.
That wouldn't go well for the Democrats, as they've sprinted so far to the radical left that even moderates are accused of being far-right extremists.

Go back and read a Bill Clinton speech if you don't believe me. The Democrats of today are WAYYYYY out there. Bernie Sanders used to be a radical laughing stock, now he's at times questioned on if he's "left" enough by mainstream DNC/MSM/Big Tech institutions.

Which party is she going to caucus with? Because if she doesn't caucus with a major party, then she basically loses her ability to serve on committees. Same reason Berny caucuses with the democrats even though he's an independent.
bernie aint no independent......if he sides with the democrats just about every time then he is a democrat....

This nation is at a precipice. A long precipice over years and maybe decades because we are a spoiled lot. Some on the Prog side must break free if they any independent thought.

Well, instead of following a bunch of feckless political hacks around, moderates and conservatives need to be showing up at school board meetings and raising hell about faggots and deviants grooming school children, just to name one activity they need to take part in. If the commie deviant scum don't have you on their 'speshul terrorist watchlist' you're just another enabler.

I say hardly.He'll be celebrated.Joe Manchin was all about
Party { being an established Democrat from day one }.
The Democrat Party of yesteryear is now a conversion Party.
A virtual wrecking ball of Lies,Liars and Incompetence.
Plus a Party of spying and denying our First Amendment rights.
^ projection ^

this is a political move because she can't win the primary against Ruben Gallego. Sinema said it herself, that she's not changing anything in terms of voting on policy

bernie aint no independent......if he sides with the democrats just about every time then he is a democrat....
OK and Washington favored federalism, but he never joined by Federalist party, making him an independent. Not being a member of a party is what makes someone an independent.

That wouldn't go well for the Democrats, as they've sprinted so far to the radical left that even moderates are accused of being far-right extremists.

Go back and read a Bill Clinton speech if you don't believe me. The Democrats of today are WAYYYYY out there. Bernie Sanders used to be a radical laughing stock, now he's at times questioned on if he's "left" enough by mainstream DNC/MSM/Big Tech institutions.
How long ago was Bill Clinton? 😄 I don't see all this love for moderate candidates. Obama, Trump and Bernie all ran as populists. Even Biden campaigned to the left of his actual policies.

Forum List

Back