Sinema Lowers The Boom On Democrat Party In Way Out The Door; Gabbard Joins 'Drop Mike' Moment

Well, the guy who the strike was after, Ibrahim al-Banna, had done stuff. Like work with Al Qaeda.

Oh, well, your daddy brings you to a country that is a hotbed of Al Qaeda activity, you should expect to get a drone up your ass.

All without a shread of proof of anything brought before a court. As I said, even Yemeni had the decency to do this.

Gabbard is looking for attention after being spurned by Democrats
Sinema is trying to survive with 30 percent approval ratings
I know, either toe the party like a good little Democrat, think like a robot and you will be rewarded, if not, then you degrade and call you names. One party, one thought, typical of the big intolerant parties today. I welcome new ideas, new thoughts, new ways to look at things, like AOC used to be. Today we have far too many Pelose’s, McConnell’s, AOC’s, Graham’s and so forth. Sinema and Gabbard are liberals and Democrats are intolerant of liberals, while Republicans are intolerant of real conservatives.

Hey, funny thing, in World War 2, we bombed the shit out of Germany and Japan without bringing anything to a court. Imagine that.

You side with the enemy, you die. This isn't complicated.

Also one needs to note, those inside a country trying to drive out the invaders are not the terrorists.

All without a shread of proof of anything brought before a court. As I said, even Yemeni had the decency to do this.
This was a terrible crime that our government perpetrated on an American citizen, the fact that we justified the killing was worse. I’m not a big fan of the ACLU, however in this case I agreed with their lawsuit against our government.

He was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time, not plotting against anyone, just eating dinner. The drone strikes killed many innocent people including innocent Americans that weren’t offered due process and we’re not a threat.

No, we send grown men and women who have voluntarily decided to serve their country. They knew the risks, they took them anyway.

Some jackass who managed to put his seed in an American woman brings that kid to a war zone, it's not our fault when he gets blown up.

We blow up a lot of kids who just happen to live there..........all over greed.

Forum List

Back