Sinema Lowers The Boom On Democrat Party In Way Out The Door; Gabbard Joins 'Drop Mike' Moment

The extremists are also why the Republicans did so poorly in the mid terms.
what are you talking about? the gop won the house, and got way more votes then the dem party

the gop is just a bigger tent party

what are you talking about? the gop won the house, and got way more votes then the dem party

the gop is just a bigger tent party

Be pleased with their failure if you wish. For some, I understand, it's the little things.

SINEMA:
"Americans are told that we have only two choices — Democrat or Republican — and that we must subscribe wholesale to policy views the parties hold, views that have pulled further and further toward extremism. This is a "false choice."

Sort of funny a guy that would not think to vote for anything but a Repub even if his life depended upon it would post this quote.

Be pleased with their failure if you wish. For some, I understand, it's the little things.
how is winning the house and maintaining the senate a failure? actually with two people so far leaving tve dem party in the senate theg actually made gains

Sort of funny a guy that would not think to vote for anything but a Repub even if his life depended upon it would post this quote.
Awww....did Sinema hurt you wittle feelings? Did Gabbard kick you in the junk with her accurate description of the Democrat party?

Just rub some dirt on it - you'll be ok.

:auiqs.jpg:

Awww....did Sinema hurt you wittle feelings? Did Gabbard kick you in the junk with her accurate description of the Democrat party?

Just rub some dirt on it - you'll be ok.

Not at all. Both are 100% correct and I applaud their comments.

Just pointing out the humor of you of all people posting about there being more than 2 choices.

Not at all. Both are 100% correct and I applaud their comments.

Just pointing out the humor of you of all people posting about there being more than 2 choices.
....says the guy who clings desperately to the Democrat party despite admitting everything Sinema and Gabbard said is correct.

....says the guy who clings desperately to the Democrat party despite admitting everything Sinema and Gabbard said is correct.

You know better than that. I have voted for a Dem once in my life. Your attempt at projection has failed again.

The loss of two Democratic Bottom Feeders looking for attention
Not sure what you mean by bottom feeders. OK, maybe you might have a point with Tulsi but I don't really see Sinema as a bottom feeder. Both her and Manchin had and still have tremendous power. That doesn't sound like a bottom feeder to me. And, she's right. Politicians shouldn't be forced to join the Borg collective and not have their own opinions. Democrats claim they are the inclusive party but they are only "inclusive" as long as you step in line and not think on your own. Inclusivity means you must join the collective.

You know better than that. I have voted for a Dem once in my life. Your attempt at projection has failed again.
Bwahahahaha....at 1st you accuse me of only voting for Republicans then accuse me of projecting about voting Democrat.

Bwahahahaha....at 1st you accuse me of only voting for Republicans then accuse me of projecting about voting Democrat.

No, I accuse you of projecting about being a blindly loyal voter that will never not vote for their beloved party

Do try and keep up.

Not sure what you mean by bottom feeders. OK, maybe you might have a point with Tulsi but I don't really see Sinema as a bottom feeder. Both her and Manchin had and still have tremendous power. That doesn't sound like a bottom feeder to me. And, she's right. Politicians shouldn't be forced to join the Borg collective and not have their own opinions. Democrats claim they are the inclusive party but they are only "inclusive" as long as you step in line and not think on your own. Inclusivity means you must join the collective.
You are correct, Sinema has unearned power in the Senate due to her swing vote

But a Senator with 32 percent approval in her home state is a bottom feeder.

No, I accuse you of projecting about being a blindly loyal voter that will never not vote for their beloved party

Do try and keep up.
I'm way ahead of you GG. You and Democrats are still stuck in the past 6 years ago, still trying to 'get Trump'.

I'm way ahead of you GG. You and Democrats are still stuck in the past 6 years ago, still trying to 'get Trump'.

You are the only one in this discussion that keeps brining up Trump, seems you cannot stop thinking about your fat little god

You are the only one in this discussion that keeps brining up Trump, seems you cannot stop thinking about your fat little god

'Fat little god'?!

There's that simmering, hate-driven, obsessive TDS that lives 24/7 in that pea si,ed brain of yours...

Forum List

Back