Since the NFL is politics now, this should suit the board theme

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That was the worst display of the song America and our National Anthem I've ever seen. Nothing like suiting a theme and making it about they and BS technology instead of carrying it out in class, character and most of all respect.

Some call it progression I call it get (*^)ed on your BS theme, once a country now they make a spectacle & political statement.

PROGS ruin everything they touch.

I thought this was the best national anthem rendition in a long time. It was artfully performed rather than the same old drab stuff.

Not
For
Long

Fuck thoses cocksucking losers. We need to NATIONALIZE football so these Kuuuuunts can feel what they are preaching.

Players need to make $30,000 a year. Anybody capped at $30,000 a year, or they can go fuck themselves up a goddamn motherfucking piece of shit ass. Let's bring on this commie bullshit.

A ball game makes people mad. I feel bad for anyone who takes politics that seriously. On the importance meter politics is on the bottom.

That was the worst display of the song America and our National Anthem I've ever seen. Nothing like suiting a theme and making it about they and BS technology instead of carrying it out in class, character and most of all respect.

Some call it progression I call it get (*^)ed on your BS theme, once a country now they make a spectacle & political statement.

PROGS ruin everything they touch.

Is that today?

I had to leave the game, rather paint car parts. Came back to this spectacle of a halftime show. My pops recorded with 22 violins due old school technology. The violins on high octane this halftime show is like nails on a chalkboard. Nothing talented here, it's technology and the singer is about himself.

Won't happen why do you WASTE your time worrying about it? Relax. There are more important things like washing your hair.

Forum List

Back