Trump 'happier' now that he's off social media: former aide

I never entered the Twitler world.

1612741814229.png

Trump had 80 million more twitter followers than CNN had viewers

let that sink in!
With so many insuurectionists that want to overthrow the government, you would think they could have done better than send in a lone unarmed woman to do the job that was shot dead along with a Viking.

Sure, the horns were cool and all, but really.

Trump had 80 million more twitter followers than CNN had viewers

let that sink in!
CNN is only kept alive by Google algorithims pushing it to the fore of online searches.
Same with the Guardian newspaper which is one of the lowest selling newspapers in the UK, but always pops up in Google searches.

that is not possible...NOT POSSIBLE!

I agree. Trump wanted (and needed) to be the center of attention at all times. In fact, he famously got miffed if and when anyone around him got attention (and favorable press) instead of him. It was most notable with Anthony Fauci who was later relegated to the back row as Trump took center stage at the briefings despite having no medical training. If anything, Trump just couldn't stand to share the spotlight. So, now that he's essentially not on center stage anymore, I believe he's stewing in his own juices just like a roast in a crock pot.

that is not possible...NOT POSSIBLE!

I agree. Trump wanted (and needed) to be the center of attention at all times. In fact, he famously got miffed if and when anyone around him got attention (and favorable press) instead of him. It was most notable with Anthony Fauci who was later relegated to the back row as Trump took center stage at the briefings despite having no medical training. If anything, Trump just couldn't stand to share the spotlight. So, now that he's essentially not on center stage anymore, I believe he's stewing in his own juices just like a roast in a crock pot.
The Covid media briefings were full of questions from the media that were not medical related.
Blame the media.

Forum List

Back