Since Liberals Ignored It, Let's Look at the Dept. of Labor-BLS Jobs Report for Last Month

If only American working families were smarter! If only they could all understand how great they are doing in this economy! Trump would have a 70% approval rating.

But, sadly, they are just too stupid to understand their own bottom line. And the greatest president to ever reside in the WH languishes in the low 40's.

Sad. Believe me.
They are not doing great

Trumps efforts to help the wealthy have not trickled down much

Holy shit. I KNOW.

OMG, LL! If only " da gubermint" would "borrow" more money from a central bank that extends credit out of thin air after agreeing to tax the serfs more of their fiat currency whose labor actually moves it that could insure the welfare of millions of illegals and a million more or so that insist that they be allowed in and subsidized? We would be living in fucking UTOPIA, LL! OMG, LL!!! O-M-G!!!!!

You marxist diphits really are what Lenin referred to as "useful idiots".

If only American working families were smarter! If only they could all understand how great they are doing in this economy! Trump would have a 70% approval rating.

But, sadly, they are just too stupid to understand their own bottom line. And the greatest president to ever reside in the WH languishes in the low 40's.

Sad. Believe me.
They are not doing great

Holy shit. I KNOW.

OMG, LL! If only " da gubermint" would "borrow" more money from a central bank that extends credit out of thin air after agreeing to tax the serfs more of their fiat currency whose labor actually moves it that could insure the welfare of millions of illegals and a million more or so that insist that they be allowed in and subsidized? We would be living in fucking UTOPIA, LL! OMG, LL!!! O-M-G!!!!!

If only da guberment would stop catering to the whims of the wealthy and started helping the hundred million workers

Sad. Believe me.
They are not doing great

Holy shit. I KNOW.

If only da guberment would stop catering to the whims of the wealthy and started helping the hundred million workers

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and has been since 1871......it owns the majority of shares in nearly every Fortune 500 corporation AND their subsidiaries....even the SCOTUS is incorporated and I have proven this over and over again.

Things are looking really, really good right now. We may even be seeing some unexpected life from overseas. A recession may not happen for quite a while. Damn good. Now, it's time to look at the exploding debt Trump allowed to get us here. This is a great sugar high, but that's the other half of this equation.
Mac has this 100% correct. We must now balance what we are doing, and address the debt. It has been successfully navigated for 1/2 of the equation, now we must address the other 1/2!
The problem is, neither wing wants to talk about the debt when they're in power. It's always the other guy's fault.

This is yet another reason we need term limits, and some kind of flexible balanced budget amendment.

These people simply are not serious, and they certainly don't deserve the trust of the country.

Bush brought the subject up, and you dems slammed him for even mentioning it.

NO way Trump will make the same mistake. NO republican will again.

The debt is not to be discussed, until we have food riots in the streets, cleared by grapeshot.

You are not serious. Bush cared about the debt? Really?
Unfunded tax cuts. Unfunded quagmire wars. Unfunded expansion to Medicare?

Republicabs only want to keep handing money to the wealthy while wanting to cut programs for the poor.

I made no claim about his "caring" nor his policies.

I pointed out, correctly that he brought up the issue, and you people went all demagogue on his ass.

This issue is now off the table, at least until the capital is burning. Thanks. Good work on the partisan tactics.

Actually, you're wrong. Individual receipts were up 7.9% in the first 10 months of fiscal 2018:

Opinion | Tax Revenues Are Higher

Trump Tax-Cut Results: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs | Investor's Business Daily

The first 10 months of FY18 only included 7 months of tax cuts and 3 moths of revenue before the tax cuts.

Using the data from this site...
Monthly Treasury Statement

Total tax revenue in CY 2017 was 3,343,634,000,000
Total tax revenue in CY 2018 was 3,330,470,000,000

That is 13,164,000,000 less in 2018 than 2017.
Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Again we see how these professional liars craft their lies. In order to deliberately deceive their victims about the truth, that you proved, that federal revenue was down, the professional liar gave the numbers for "INDIVIDUAL RECEIPTS" only and not total federal receipts, which also includes CORPORATE RECEIPTS, which he earlier admitted were cut by 40%.

Gosh, this is just mindlessly dumb. FYI, the Trump tax cuts (1) forced American companies overseas to start paying the corporate income tax, costing them billions of dollars in new taxes, and (2) took away from the rich hundreds of millions of dollars in state and local deductions by capping the deduction for state and local taxes at $10K.

As for GDP growth, it has been better under Trump than it was for the last six months of Obama's presidency (United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast).

Finally, someone claimed that the stock market had been "flat" for the previous 12 months. When I pointed out that this was erroneous and that the Dow has risen by nearly 2,000 points in the last 12 months, some other liberal chimed in and chose a time period that had a smaller increase!

Let's look at the numbers: On November 4, 2016, four days before the election, the Dow was at 17,888. Just days after Trump won the election, the Dow began to rise sharply, going to 18,867 by November 18. Where is the Dow now? It is at 26,412, an increase of nearly 8,000 points in just over two years.

Sad. Believe me.
They are not doing great

Holy shit. I KNOW.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and has been since 1871......it owns the majority of shares in nearly every Fortune 500 corporation AND their subsidiaries....even the SCOTUS is incorporated and I have proven this over and over again.
Better be careful with that

Have you noticed that black helicopter flying around your house? They are watching

Gosh, this is just mindlessly dumb. FYI, the Trump tax cuts (1) forced American companies overseas to start paying the corporate income tax, costing them billions of dollars in new taxes, and (2) took away from the rich hundreds of millions of dollars in state and local deductions by capping the deduction for state and local taxes at $10K.

As for GDP growth, it has been better under Trump than it was for the last six months of Obama's presidency (United States GDP Growth Rate | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast).

Finally, someone claimed that the stock market had been "flat" for the previous 12 months. When I pointed out that this was erroneous and that the Dow has risen by nearly 2,000 points in the last 12 months, some other liberal chimed in and chose a time period that had a small increase!

Let's look at the numbers: On November 4, 2016, four days before the election, the Dow was at 17,888. Just days after Trump won the election, the Dow began to rise sharply, going to 18,867 by November 18. Where is the Dow now? It is at 26,412, an increase of nearly 8,000 points in just over two years.
Cherry picking again?
Why not compare to the entire Obama presidency?

Not much difference in GDP
Where is the 4-5 percent Trump promised?

Finally, someone claimed that the stock market had been "flat" for the previous 12 months. When I pointed out that this was erroneous and that the Dow has risen by nearly 2,000 points in the last 12 months, some other liberal chimed in and chose a time period that had a smaller increase!

Yes, a much longer time period with zero growth. The DJI has risen 126 points in 430 plus days. That is a growth rate of 1.03% since Trump started his trade war.

This is a fact and you can run from it all you like, but you cannot change facts.

At least you were not stupid enough to keep parroting the lie that revenues went up after the tax cuts

At this point the DJI has increased 33.56% since Trump took office.

At this same point under Obama the DJI had increased 49.03%

That's like saying a guy who is batting .230 is better than someone who is batting .330 because he brought up his batting average up more in 2 years.

Obama was a loser.

That's like saying a guy who is batting .230 is better than someone who is batting .330 because he brought up his batting average up more in 2 years.

Obama was a loser.

Yes he was, and Trump still cannot do any better. What does that say about your god in the White House?

Finally, someone claimed that the stock market had been "flat" for the previous 12 months. When I pointed out that this was erroneous and that the Dow has risen by nearly 2,000 points in the last 12 months, some other liberal chimed in and chose a time period that had a small increase!

Cherry picking again?
Why not compare to the entire Obama presidency?

Not much difference in GDP
Where is the 4-5 percent Trump promised?
7.27.18.png

Obama was a loser.
Obama came to bat with two strikes against him and two out
Trump came to bat with bases loaded and nobody out

You can't be that dumb and/or that dishonest. Yeah, the Dow had risen by 49% at this point under Obama because---uh, as you might remember--the Dow nose-dived during the Great Recession. You can Google "Great Recession" or "2008 recession." So, yeah, by this point in Obama's presidency, since the Dow had crashed during the recession, the Dow had risen by 49%, but, again, only because it had been so unnaturally low because of the recession. Give us a break. Sheesh.

You can't be that dumb and/or that dishonest. Yeah, the Dow had risen by 49% at this point under Obama because---uh, as you might remember--the Dow nose-dived during the Great Recession. You can Google "Great Recession" or "2008 recession." So, yeah, by this point in Obama's presidency, since the Dow had crashed during the recession, the Dow had risen by 49%, but, again, only because it had been so unnaturally low because of the recession. Give us a break. Sheesh.

You all like to pretend that the market had to rebound, that is not really true. Also, it dropped for 2 more months after Obama took office so his 49% was in 2 months less than Trump.

The point is that Obama is pounded daily for his weak economy yet Trump’s numbers are no better.

Dow almost tripled under Obama

Was DOW down for 2018? Yes or no?

Was that the first year since the GR that the DOW was down for the year? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back