Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

That evidence is from the FBI's Uniform Crime Report (UCR) and PNAC peer-reviewed studies. Your thinking is trash.
Does the FBI say that skin colour is the cause ? I would be astonished if that is the case. And yet racists still peddle this nonsense.

Just take a second and think about it.
Skin colour wasnt a factor when the mafia held sway. What was the reason then ?
Think about this nonsense before you spout it.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

Good people were killed of all colors during those riots. The reason those riots happened is because a man died with enough of a drug that has killed people we all have known in every walks of life that a president allows to cross our border for his own sick agenda. I have friends of all races and color. I am sick and tired of being labeled an evil racist because I'm White. I am not saying there isn't a problem with racism. As long as there is ignorance there will be racism. As long as there is so called news agencies that show the worst of people it will never end. As long as there is networks showing the worst of humanity to build their profit it will keep up. If everyone would spend a little time talking to people of different races they would learn you can't judge a person by the color of his skin as some people and major networks do and all for profit. The democrat party has always divided us by race, social class, wealth, religion, and by all means possible. So how many are better off because of democrats hollow promises you hear before an election. The worst I have heard was "You ain't Black if you don't vote for me." Many must not know Joe and what a racist really is. Because no one I know can sling the N word in the Senate as Joe has many times in the past. Joe is a racist, he has improved nothing and everyone no matter the color of your skin is better off. But you hate Trump who improved everyone's life. Maybe one of you democrats can explain it to me. But the truth is no democrat knows or care to try to understand it. That is why none have attempted to explain it. They haven't a clue and look at where it has got us. It takes a lot to turn the greatest nation ever on Earth into an infested shit hole in record time where everything is someone else fault. I really thought democrats would wake up before it was too late. I guess it was just wishful thinking especially looking at the leader of the free world now. It's still good to know there is a Hell that will burn hotter for the ones most deserving.

Good people were killed of all colors during those riots. The reason those riots happened is because a man died with enough of a drug that has killed people we all have known in every walks of life that a president allows to cross our border for his own sick agenda. I have friends of all races and color. I am sick and tired of being labeled an evil racist because I'm White. I am not saying there isn't a problem with racism. As long as there is ignorance there will be racism. As long as there is so called news agencies that show the worst of people it will never end. As long as there is networks showing the worst of humanity to build their profit it will keep up. If everyone would spend a little time talking to people of different races they would learn you can't judge a person by the color of his skin as some people and major networks do and all for profit. The democrat party has always divided us by race, social class, wealth, religion, and by all means possible. So how many are better off because of democrats hollow promises you hear before an election. The worst I have heard was "You ain't Black if you don't vote for me." Many must not know Joe and what a racist really is. Because no one I know can sling the N word in the Senate as Joe has many times in the past. Joe is a racist, he has improved nothing and everyone no matter the color of your skin is better off. But you hate Trump who improved everyone's life. Maybe one of you democrats can explain it to me. But the truth is no democrat knows or care to try to understand it. That is why none have attempted to explain it. They haven't a clue and look at where it has got us. It takes a lot to turn the greatest nation ever on Earth into an infested shit hole in record time where everything is someone else fault. I really thought democrats would wake up before it was too late. I guess it was just wishful thinking especially looking at the leader of the free world now. It's still good to know there is a Hell that will burn hotter for the ones most deserving.
A man died because a cop stood on his neck for an hour. And none of his colleagues did a thing or reported him.

[nonsense]
Yes, statistics and studies prove beyond dispute that race plays a role in violent crime. Male negroes are only 6% of the population but commit most of the nation's violent crimes. They do so at over six-times the rate that White Americans do. So, that is indisputable evidence.

So, you're saying BLM, Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, IM2 and that ilk are liars and racists? A lot of people agree on that.

Last edited:
A man died because a cop stood on his neck for an hour.
That did not happen. You have zero credibility from this point forward.

He did not die from his non-compliant behavior alone. He also had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, as well as methamphetamine. He did not die from strangulation or asphyxiation.

Last edited:
Most Americans are not racist. There are increasing numbers of Americans who reject racism from negroes, Democrats, DIE/CRT, the Left media, BLM-types, Ben Crump and that hateful ilk.

Last edited:
Yes, statistics and studies prove beyond dispute that race plays a role in violent crime. Male negroes are only 6% of the population but commit most of the nation's violent crimes. They do so at over six-times the rate that White Americans do. So, that is indisputable evidence.

So, you're saying BLM, Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, IM2 and that ilk are liars and racists? A lot of people agree on that.
You keep repeating tis lie. But the evidence does not suppot you. No race is disposed to dishonesty. We are all products of our enviroment.

You keep repeating tis lie. But the evidence does not suppot you. No race is disposed to dishonesty. We are all products of our enviroment.
Evidence supports what I've said. I learned it from credible sources like the FBI and peer-reviewed studies. Anyone can watch the evening news and know the same thing, albeit less scientifically.

Negroes are disproportionately violent people and will continue to be so. It's as predicatable as the sun coming up the next day.

Is this just a case of you blaming the victim in every case?
If so, I am not playing

Why don’t you start your smear the victim BS with Rodney King?
Rodney King was on parole. He was past the legal drinking limit. He was under the influence of cocaine, and he was traveling over 100 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood. Finally he resisted arrest.

Haven’t sen anyones business burned down since Biden became President
You are correct. Maybe because BLM is an arm of the deep state and their real purpose is to make a Republican President look bad? Just a theory I think is rather credible.

There have always been good cops and bad cops and IMO until BLM, the politicians who benefit from them, and other of the 'woke' crowd declared figurative war on the Police. The constant mantra: Defund them. Replace them with social workers. Make it as difficult as possible for them to do their jobs to serve and protect, especially if the perp isn't a white guy in a MAGA hat.

So now we have a major recruiting drought in Police academies, police officers are quitting or taking retirement in record numbers, and something like 86% of law enforcement agencies across the nation are seriously understaffed. Especially in the big cities.

And it may be that we'll have more bad cops than good cops since the good cops are being forced out.

It's not harder for police to kill black people. It's easier to just get out of the way and let black people kill each other.

libs only ever talk about police violence vs blacks but never against whites of black cops killing whites.
More White people are killed by cops despite most violent crimes being committed by negroes.

A peer-reviewed study of all police shootings in 2015 showed that White policemen do not shoot a disproportionate number of negro crime suspects.

You are correct. Maybe because BLM is an arm of the deep state and their real purpose is to make a Republican President look bad? Just a theory I think is rather credible.
Regardless of the purpose, Black Lives Matter makes Democrat politicians who are even suspected of supporting it look bad.

When a white man kills a black man it is nearly always the case that the black man was committing a crime. This becomes a national scandal. When a black criminal kills a white person the crime is often not reported in the local newspaper. When it is the race of the criminal is rarely mentioned.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.
My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.
Making a noise makes a difference.
I think it is the opposite, these types of crimes are increasing and we aren’t aware like we used to be.

We had a case over the weekend of cops beating the crap out of a black guy.

The instance of unarmed black people being killed by a police officer is almost non-existant statistically in the USA if you look at government data.

However, the media, the left, etc. don't look at gov't data. It's amazing how over-inflated polls were when Democrats were asked how many unarmed blacks they thought were killed per year by police. So many said hundreds of thousands. It was actually like 12.

The media is to blame, they skewed the narrative and put fear into a race of the US to influence elections.

The instance of unarmed black people being killed by a police officer is almost non-existant statistically in the USA if you look at government data.

However, the media, the left, etc. don't look at gov't data. It's amazing how over-inflated polls were when Democrats were asked how many unarmed blacks they thought were killed per year by police. So many said hundreds of thousands. It was actually like 12.

The media is to blame, they skewed the narrative and put fear into a race of the US to influence elections.
True. And of those unarmed, most were warranted considering the circumstances. Cops often only have a split-second to make life-or-death decisions.

I believe I've read there are less than a handful — less than five — of acts of a cop criminally shooting a suspect of all races and all circumstances each year.

Forum List

Back